[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I doxxed a 9.99999/10 girl after realizing she was beautiful.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So I doxxed a 9.99999/10 girl after realizing she was beautiful.
She was Doxxed before a few years ago when the photos came out and has rebuilt her life on the web.

Any way I'm going to try to meet her at some point. All serendipitous like.

She lives across the country and it will take some doing. She's probably 5 years younger than me. Into older guys.
My plan is to work hard and be impressive and act not all that into her. The plan should take 1-2 years.
She's a Pisces so total slave for the right person.
Total 10/10 on the HOT Crazy SCALE so I've got to shake her too her core.

Help me /adv/ sweep this girl off her feet.
>>
>>16944039
>Total 10/10 on the HOT Crazy SCALE so I've got to shake her too her core.
Just tell her what you went through to meet her. I guarantee you, she will be shaken to her core,
>>
File: 1428958898149.gif (1 MB, 288x208) Image search: [Google]
1428958898149.gif
1 MB, 288x208
>>16944039

>All serendipitous like.

Lying and manipulating your way into a situation is not serendipity.

>She's probably 5 years younger than me. Into older guys.

So she's into assholes.

>My plan is to work hard and be impressive and act not all that into her.

So your plan is to be an asshole.

>The plan should take 1-2 years.

You're not making any sense.

>She's a Pisces so total slave for the right person.

Now you're REALLY not making any sense.

>Help me /adv/ sweep this girl off her feet.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>16944066
Top kek
>>
>>16944066
ya, I googled you for 3 hours, realized I've got some work to do, worked out like a beast, became a doctor and a lawyer in 2 years, Hopped on a plane, took a really expensive uber, Hi, I'm Anon, can we get a drink because serendipity be damned! This is my one shot at life and I've got a hell of a feeling about you.

ya no, bye creep.
or
ugh one drink
>>
>>16944080
/thread
>>
>>16944080
>>16944080
>lying and manipulating
I prefer to think of it as omission and positioning but I think we can both agree that serendipity is b/s

>the plan
allow me to elaborate.
currently fat and out of shape. won't even blip on the 10's radar with current max personality level. Also prior commitments.
She's got a monster ego b/c "errmuhgawd yur sho pritty" out of every mother fucker's mouth.
So asshole yeah. Gonna have to make her feel 'something' to get to hot girls are secretly easy mode.

>pisces
ya I hope she stops identifying with horoscopes in the 2 years or so too.
that was something on her feed.
Nothing a good swift fuck in the ass can't fix though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.