[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get my HD to fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: mfw7.gif (225 KB, 176x134) Image search: [Google]
mfw7.gif
225 KB, 176x134
It's Been a year and a half, and I can't do this anymore.

All I want is for her to initiate sex. Just for once, actually show some interest in doing anything sexual, and be the antagonist.

I've talked to her about it for months, and all she does is act like I'm being an asshole. She never addresses the matter, just tells me I'm being rude, or mean, or that I "don't give her a chance."

I've worded it politely, bluntly, given her an hour, all day, all week, 6 months and still, I basically have to convince her to have sex. What the fuck is the problem here?
>>
File: ItsDeadButFuckIt.gif (129 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
ItsDeadButFuckIt.gif
129 KB, 300x232
>>16941531
She says she enjoys it alot when we do have it, we used to have it a lot more often, but as a result of me not engaging (to give her a chance to do it first,) we don't do it nearly as often.

On top of this she's recently moved back in with her parents, so I only get 1-3 days a week to have sex... and if I don't force it upon us, it simply would never happen.

Even if I straight up ask her "can you be the one to start something later?" She'll make a deal out of it.. and I might get a predictably obvious forced attempt at a blowjob before we go to bed.

By predictably obvious forced attempt, I mean similar to what you'd expect from a child when you say "I'm not gonna ask you again, finish your broccoli" and they pick at it for 5 minutes then decide to miserably take a nibble, then glare at you.

Doesn't exactly put me in the mood, and I'm at a loss. Pic related: tfw I try to address the issue.
>>
>>16941531
She either has a low sex drive or she's not in love with you.

Did you have to convince her before?
>>
>>16941531
I don't think you should be fucking your tv.
>>
>>16941577
Fuck... should I save the shit out of this and try again with proper wording? Or see where this goes?

>>16941554
Yes. She tells me she loves me and that I'm the best she's ever had, but I have always, since day 1 been the only person in the relationship to act on any sexual desires (or even showcase any form of sexual appetite)
>>
>>16941583
Sage* fuck it that's what I'm doing.
>>
>>16941583
Some women are just like that. She might have low testosterone but when it comes to sex it seems many girls/women don't care if they have it or not. Whereas us guys crave it, are driven to have it, a lot of women are happy to do without and don't suffer for not having it.
>>
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I like aggressive women, but i'm not dating an aggressive woman, what do.

Pray, you fucking idiot. God will hear your prayers, and smite her with lightning and brimstone.

Call it quits. This isn't something that people can change. Unless you like to masturbate a lot, it's not going to work between you two.

Don't worry about finding someone else, there are plenty of girls out there that want to have sex all the time. And for her there are guys out there that respect women too, and they know that sex is more than just getting off.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.