[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I need people that talk to women to help me. My friend got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448213311958.jpg (14 KB, 319x299) Image search: [Google]
1448213311958.jpg
14 KB, 319x299
Hey I need people that talk to women to help me. My friend got upset because my other friend would flirt with me and it bothered my buddy that's in love with her. Is touching your arm when she laughs flirting? I remember she got drunk and just held me but idk I'm an idiot
>>
>>16941452
>Is touching your arm when she laughs flirting?

There are probably some cultural differences when it comes to this but where I live touch is something very intimate and generally only shared by couples and close relatives. So I would say that she was showing some clear signs of affection towards you.
>>
>>16941526
Idk we have these moments where it's just us two and we're just giggling at dumb shit and having a good time and I feel something idk if it's just in my head
>>
>>16941542
>My friend got upset because my other friend would flirt with me and it bothered my buddy that's in love with her. Is touching your arm when she laughs flirting?
>Idk we have these moments where it's just us two and we're just giggling at dumb shit and having a good time and I feel something idk if it's just in my head

The fact that you're saying that he's in love with her makes it sound like some sort of childish teenage love triangle.
You'r friend is not in love with her, he has simply developed a crush towards her and finds her very attractive because of this.
To actually be in love with someone you'd need to really know them on a lot more intimate level.

But do understand that stuff like this can break even the strongest friendships, if you start dating the girl your friend might turn very bitter towards you for stealing his girl even if he had no chances with her to begin with. It's probably best to have some man to man talk with him before proceeding further with her if you are interested in her and value your friendship.
>>
>>16941584
Yeah I figured as much but I'm not gonna go for it I mean she's cute but I can't see myself marrying her and dating her for a few months isn't worth ending a friendship over
>>
>>16941452
Some people are casually touchy-feely and some are not. The only way to judge is to compare her action to her action with other casual friends. If she touches everyone, it's meaningless.
>>
>>16941677
She's pretty reserved
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.