[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted something with personal info a few days ago and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: NervousManSweating.jpg (98 KB, 343x317) Image search: [Google]
NervousManSweating.jpg
98 KB, 343x317
I posted something with personal info a few days ago and it's fucking me up. Can I do anything to save my stupid life when 4chan says "post is too old to delete"
>>
not really. even if you did, 4chan has it's own archive

http://boards.4chan.org/adv/archive

plus there are public archives like so

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/

and coupled with le google you can probably find the personal info if you're really determined.

it's been a long time since 4chan could claim that it trashed all of its posts once it fell off the last page. they probably, read surely, register all IP's and coupled with all the incidents it has had it's definitely being watched by law enforcement.

also, e-marketers.
>>
Contact mods. Most boards on 4chan get archived on independent public archival sites, you need to contact mods there as well. There's no guarantee they'll take action.
>>
That's what you get for violating basically the most fundamental rule of the internet.
Probably the best thing you can do right now is keep your head down and let it pass. If your personal info got tied up with one of your internet identities (or, lord help you, your only internet identity) I'm afraid it's time to set up a new pseudonym for yourself. If you've got shit you invested actual money in (e.g. steam account) involved in it too - again, you're an idiot for using the same username everything - the best you could hope for is to keep social interaction on that account to a minimum.

This is life teaching you a lesson. Don't put all your eggs in one basket next time.
>>
>>16938454
I just need my established portfolio page to not show a link to a 4chan archive when googled. I was dumb and a braggart and now my brand shows 4chan when googled. I would MUCH rather deal on this end then change my brand name but this fucking blows.
>>16938462
How do I contact mods?
>>16938469
Yeah, thank God I don't have some kind of ~twisted internet persona~ I revealed, this is much milder but fuck did I learn a lesson
>>
what happened?
>>
>>16938482
Then you're fucked, start over from scratch.

>How do I contact mods?
4chan i think email, twitter, the usual normie channels. They have an irc but it's blocked. Probably the best bet is Q. As for private archives gl, the admins are usually incompetent/afk.
>>
File: avatar_60f578c043cf_128.png (13 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
13 KB, 128x128
>>16938488
I posted a link to my portfolio on a creative board and now 4chan is the second result when I Google my website name
>>
>>16938496
What is Q? Where do I find their email addresses?
>>
>>16938496
>they took out /q/

just checked, lol, looks like you're boned. faggots couldn't handle the bantz, that's what 4chan gets for stealing 4.ch*o*n's ideas. fuck this place. try /z/ lol
>>
>>16938497
You deserve it, frogposter.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.