[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tilidinoverdose HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tilidin.png (67 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
tilidin.png
67 KB, 200x147
I have had surgery a few Months ago. Doc gave me Tilidin. Had some Leftovers. Wanted to try them. I took 400mg 11 hours ago.
Because of the Naloxon i took some Pantoprazol too, so i dont need to puke.
Now Im shaking , im totally dizzy and freezing, i have no power in my muscles anymore and i have the feeling i need to puke.

I cant call the doctor!

Im now drinking like 5 liter water in hope to piss out the rest in my body.

I am really scared at the moment and would like someone to stay with me.

please.

I'll stay online and wait for answers
>>
>>16937841
>I took 400mg 11 hours ago
You'll be fine mate, but you're going to feel like shit for another 12 hours or so. More in next post.
>>
It's going to take some time to get out of your system. Don't drink 5 litres of water in a couple of hours, it takes the salt out of your system and can majorly fuck you up.
>>
>>16937841
>>16937853
Tilidine is a synthetic opiod, like Tramadol. Neither of them are great for getting high on, instead of the "clean" feeling hit you get from morphine, you get a bunch of wierd side effects too. Tilidine is quite an uncomon drug, the side effects can be pretty horrible, which means a lot of patients will suffer in pain rather than take it, which defeats the object of prescribing it in the first place. I bought some in south africa because it was all I could get my hands on at the time, and it's only mildly better than clucking. The reason they use it there is it has a much lower abuse potential than other opiods.

Anyway, you haven't gone over. The maximum daily dose is 600mg in a non clinical setting, so you've not done any damage. Are they retard pills like the ones in your pic? With 12 hour modified release pills you generally absorb 50% of the whole dose within the first hour, then the remaining 50% over the next 6-8 hours, so you're through the worsr of it by now.

There isn't a whole lot your doctor can do to reverse the effects at this point. Cyclazine won't help the sickness, nor wil Domperidone, and Naxalone would make you feel a hundred times worse (trust me on that one, I've been there before). Also if you tell him that'll be the last time he gives you anything stronger than a paracetamol. Just sit it out, you'll be fine tomorrow. Make sure you do your research next time.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.