[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being an over-sharer a thing? I've noticed recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: vaputinwave.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
vaputinwave.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
Is being an over-sharer a thing?

I've noticed recently that I've been sharing some really private things with other people that probably shouldn't be shared except among really close friends. I feel really guilty about that as a result and a little bit embarrassed that these people probably think I'm a bit loopy or sad for sharing them.

Not sure what advice I'm looking for. I just know I have to stop doing it.
>>
stop being insecure and think more before you spill out personal stuff
>>
>>16935304
i tend to do that too, anytime i have a problem i feel the need to talk about it to a lot of people, even people that i'm not really close to and probably shouldn't know about that stuff.
I guess that if you feel the need to talk about some personal stuff, you should just stick with talking about it to your closest friends, the ones you can trust and that actually care, not your casual friends from school/work etc. that probably don't even care and won't help you.
try to think "do they actually care ? is this too much personal informations for them ? would they share that kind of stuff with me ?" before opening to someone
>>
>>16935350
Not OP but I have this problem. I end up spilling my guts to older women because I simply don't have any close friends.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.