[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 in 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1453827594693.jpg (27 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1453827594693.jpg
27 KB, 500x367
I'm turning 24 in 2 weeks,what accomplishments has American society deemed I should have completed by this time?
>>
>>16933557
Studying, have a degree or a job that's actually going somewhere
Driver's licence
Moved out
Dated a bit, perhaps in a relationship and beginning to look to settle down
>>
That's for you to decide.

If you feel you've done enough, then that's that.

If you feel you could've/should've done more, do more.
>>
by 24 you should have a car or at least be banging some milf that lets you drive her while hubby at work.
you should have a lava lamp, that reminds you of how it felt the first time you anal sexed.

you should have outgrown babby toys and be using and android smartphone instead of that iphone

you should have an idea of what you want to do with your life, unless your life got fucked over by STEM and you've already been plugged into a cubicle in the matrix. Morpheus can't even save you from that.

you should know by now that there is no santa, toothfairy, or easterbunny leaving chocolate eggs and presents or sneaking into your house while you sleep. those bumps in the night were really just your mom banging some guy.

you should know how to cook 14 different meals or more.
>>
I fail all of these checkpoints. Manchild here I come.
>>
Fit something really big in your butt
>>
>>16933583
>>16933659
I have moved out.
I have been in a relationship for nearly five years, we live together, but I do not plan on proposing any time soon.
I use Android.
I have completed a Bachelor's Degree and am working on Honours.
I know what I want to do but it's a very difficult field to get into.
I know there is no Santa or Easter Bunny.
I know how to cook anything. I have Google.
I do not have a Driver's Licence.

Am I doing alright or nah?
Not OP by the way just also 24 and looked like a fun thread.
>>
>>16933776
You're doing fine, unless you actually think that being able to google how to cook actually means you know how to cook.
>>
>>16933796
Nah, of course I don't. I'm just saying whenever I want to make something to eat I can Google a recipe and as long as I'm not a retard about it you can make it just fine.
>>
>>16933776
get that lava lamp going on and you'll be golden
>>
You should eat a cake that says happy birthday. That's it.
>>
I'm turning 24 in July and i did absolutely NOTHING with my life, have been a NEET for years now
>>
>>16933918
this anon is doing it right
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.