[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
ive been living my life veiled by a load of shit. All my friendships and relationships are fake. The only time I feel real is when I'm with my girlfriend. What do I do? Should I just tell everyone and restart or should I just deal with it?
>>
op bumping
>>
time for op to an hero
>>
>>16933243
>I fucked up my life
>I have all these friendships and a girlfriend who I care about

Yea, OP. Sounds horrendous. Maybe you should stop being such a mopey piece of shit and acknowledge you probably have it better than the vast majority of people in this world. Improve on the relationships you already have. Don't go out of your way to destroy them and start anew, just make it apparent to your current friends that you feel like you are drifting apart or that you had hoped to spend more time hanging out with them.

Also, if you are one of those people who hangs out with his girlfriend literally multiple times every week, you brought this scenario on yourself.

It pisses me off when my friend claims I don't make enough of an effort to hang out with him anymore when it is clearly because every time I make the attempt he already has plans or has to check with his girlfriend first to make sure she didn't want to do anything.

So yea...

1. Work with what you have.
2. Make a genuine effort, don't just put an effort forth with your GF and except your friends to magically fall in line to support you
3. Friendships/Relationships of all sorts are like a plant, you have to continually water it for it to grow.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.