[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So done with school, done with studying irrelevant facts. Landed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1430198303834.jpg (138 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
1430198303834.jpg
138 KB, 807x861
So done with school, done with studying irrelevant facts. Landed a chill job (I'm at work now) and have my own income, life is pretty good I guess.

Now, how do I find a girlfriend and possibly someone to start a life with? I'm out of school and haven't got a girlfriend which is bad I suppose, as pretty much all my friends are already in long term, serious relationships.
>>
I don't know how to solve your problem

Just sharing that I'm 17 yo and never had a girlfriend
The worst part is that there are some girls interested in me, but I don't know exactly how to catch them.

Anyway, good luck!
>>
>>16927031
Go out more with your friends to bigger cities. Just go out doing whatever you want with your friends and eventually you will stumble upon many females. Then you can take care of it from there.
Youknow, like asking for numbers and dating them and falling in love. Then you're done.

>pro tip; girls like guys who have good jobs and can take care of her while you take care of yourself
>>
The answer is to go to bars or various events held for singles, which you'll have to look around to find but they do exist. Make sure to have or pretend to have lots of friends.

When you do talk, talk casually for a while. You'll need be prepared to spend at least half an hour just chit-chatting before you can bring up getting their number so you can hang out some time. Modern women are deathly afraid of commitment, so you have to use the phrase "hang out at [place]" or "go to [place]". Do not say "go out" or "date". You could always go to a club or party and hit on drunk chicks, but if they are drunk they'll never stay with you. Ever.

Good luck.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.