[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with all rejections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 960x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 960x866
I come here with a problem I deeply need to solve.

And that is rejection. I know I'm not even average looking and I am rejected a lot, hell, this just happened twice in the last day, I understand this process. But the thing is that I feel really bad about being rejected and I take it so personal that I hate myself for being a pathetic fuck everytime. Is this how it is supposed to be?

How should I solve this shit and be done being a faggot?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16924227

first and foremost, women only do the 'rejecting' because they are the ones who are sought more often than not. That is to say, women dont ACTUALLY hold power. they dont have some secret organization, or special badges or anything that give them the right to actually judge you.

women are simply pursued by men, so it is their job to decide whether or not they are interested in you.

that being said, all they can truly judge is whether or not they are interested in you. anyone who does anymore than that is a twat and not dating material to begin with, so you dodged a bullet.

oranges are not fucking pathetic simply because i will choose to eat a plum each and every time. plums are my taste. most people prefer oranges, so plums may feel pathetic becuase they dont get chosen as often. but they are still a delicious fucking fruit, just like you OP.

just cuz you didnt get the job doesn't mean you woulda sucked at the job. it just means they were interested in someone else.
>>
I don't think rejection is funny at all, but this meme is fucking great quality, nice work. Now kindly get the fuck out of the way so I can get to work on time, thank you kindly
>>
>>16924249
good post
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.