[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: received_582024838628031.gif (431 KB, 334x288) Image search: [Google]
received_582024838628031.gif
431 KB, 334x288
Hi /adv/, I recently noticed that I'm afraid to show interest in girls because I fear being called a creep or being judged or rejected. It happaned 2 times last sunday and I feel bad about it like why sould I even put them on a pedestal like this ?
Ex: this hottie I'm like hnnnnng everytime I see her is always partying with me and when I saw her pics from the venue album on normiebook I though waouh but I kept myself from liking because I feared being judged or getting too much attention. A few pics later I saw she liked mines and got to the conclusion that the creepiest things wasnt liking the pics but being too afraid to do it...
Ps: I don't want to bang her or anything

I also can't give attention back ! I played a bit of music and when we were in the dark a girl came to tell me how cool that was and she was very touchy. I didnt get it until later and I simply told her thank you. I have a few other examples of girls obviously hitting on me but I jist react normal.
Is it common and I just need a good occasions or do I need to work on it ?
>>
>>16922981
I would give you advice but I can't cause I'm the same boat. All I can tell you is you're not alone.

If girls get flirty or touchy when I'm out with the lads, I either play dumb or am actually too dumb to play the field and they have to point it out to me after the fact she left.

I play dumb because I don't want to be a creep like my friends, I don't seek out women for the same reason. Watching the flirting banter in general seems childish to me. Apparently talking about a mutually interested topic is flirting which is stupid.

I'd say it's fine to like a photo it if she's humbly dressed, otherwise it seems desperate but what do I know.
>>
>>16923088
Thx. Cool to see I'm not the only one.
I don't really give a damn about the pic but rather the fact that I don't considers myself worthy of giving and receiving attention. Which is weird because I'm the kind of socially retarded ppl that have no shame in front of ppl. Guess the fact that I never really had a relationship wired my brain wîth this bad rejection habit.
>>
bump ?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.