[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't celebrate my birthday because my unit (army guard)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: booty.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
I didn't celebrate my birthday because my unit (army guard) had a field exercise that had me driving in a convoy to the middle of nowhere for several days. I get back to my civilian job the following Monday, and my desk is covered in streamer, confetti, balloons, the works... and I find this gem sitting there.

Turns out the girl I've been crushing on since October planned an elaborate birthday celebration that lasted the whole day, during and after work.

I figure "alright, yes, this is my chance, shes gotta be into me" and ask her out that evening.
>"I can't, I'm busy this week and next"

For the past few months I've been getting mixed signals from her. The way we interact, people even ask me how long we've been dating, but anytime the subject comes up, she brushes it off or starts talking about her Tinder experiences. Or, today at lunch, how she "doesn't go on many dates with guys because she's too shallow".

Her friends say that, at least as of last month, she wants me too but knows she'd fuck it up somehow because of how she is; she'd get bored after a while.

Anything I should do, short of putting some distance between myself and her? Open to ideas, I'd love for this to turn into more than a friendship with crazy tension.
>>
>>16920925
I know these types, she is leading you on.

You need to figure out how to get over the crush, otherwise this will ruin you.

She likes the way you like her, and the fact that you want to be with her gives her enjoyment. Problem is, she is like this with every guy, whether you see it or not. And its because she is a master manipulator. Trust me.
>>
>>16920925
>Turns out the girl I've been crushing on since October planned an elaborate birthday celebration that lasted the whole day, during and after work.

That's fucking adorable.

You gotta be straight up with her.

So one of my best friends had this chick who would flirt/tease him and turned him into a blabbering betafaggot because he was so into her, he did some real autistic shit around her, he was a totally different man. Fast forward a few months, I told him one day while we were playing csgo I suggested he bring it up with her, get to the bottom of why she's so flirty and ask if she wants to go anywhere with it. She says she didn't mean anything by it, but here's where
it got weird, even I didn't see this one coming.

She did intentionally flirt with him and she did have feelings for him, but she was really nervous around him at the same time. She, apparently, experienced some sexual harassment in her life which lead her to act this way. But they worked it out and now they're dating.

Just goes to show that there's usually always a reason for everything, just talk with her anon.
>>
>>16920984
sorry for typos i'm a little tipsy
>>
>>16920925
>>16920980

I'd be willing to bet you've already came to this conclusion, yet you keep convincing yourself otherwise
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.