[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just another ex gf feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
> Meet girl from another country on okcupid, she answers me back and seems actually genuinely interested
> We speak every day...she will be coming to the US soon
> We meet and sparks fly
> Date her for three years

During this time of dating her I did things I never thought I would do for someone:
> Gave her massages after her work
> Cook for her
> Be for attentive to her in bed
> Was willing to die for her and stood in front of a group of shady goons making fun of her for being Asian and told them to leave her alone while looking at the man who was much bigger than me in the eyes
> She moved to a new apartment that had a ruined dog piss ruined floor....so I learned how to professionally remodel a floor for the whole day. Went to home depot and bought all the equipment I learned about. I worked 10 hrs on this floor and it went from disgusting to beautiful magazine tier. She was complaining to me and telling me nasty things the whole time.
> All of my frustration with how much I give to someone who doesn't appreciate me gets the better of me. I start punching myself and hitting myself in the face. I call her bad names.
> Convince her to pierce her nipples and don't even like it, tell her we're through on facebook a week before her birthday

Here's a painting she drew of me that I kept for the longest time because it made me feel so loved. Thanks for listening, I love you guys and all the support you have given me over the years.
>>
Ugh. You had all the red flags. You chose not to listen to any of them. Your own fault man. :(
>>
Genuinely curious

How did it go from
> Gave her massages after her work
> Cook for her
> Be for attentive to her in bed
> Was willing to die for her and stood in front of a group of shady goons making fun of her for being Asian and told them to leave her alone while looking at the man who was much bigger than me in the eyes
> She moved to a new apartment that had a ruined dog piss ruined floor....so I learned how to professionally remodel a floor for the whole day. Went to home depot and bought all the equipment I learned about. I worked 10 hrs on this floor and it went from disgusting to beautiful magazine tier.

to
>She was complaining to me and telling me nasty things the whole time.
> All of my frustration with how much I give to someone who doesn't appreciate me gets the better of me. I start punching myself and hitting myself in the face. I call her bad names.
> Convince her to pierce her nipples and don't even like it, tell her we're through on facebook a week before her birthday
>>
File: 1456089029180.png (172 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456089029180.png
172 KB, 600x600
>>16919596
I agree with you. She was my first girlfriend, so I was inexperienced but I still chose to ignore the red flags.
>>16919597
She was always in a bad mood. Never said thank you for all the things I did for her. Shook off my affection and was distant. Would rather be on her phone than sit on my lap and watch a movie. She was an emotionally distant and ungrateful girlfriend. Having sex with her was very demeaning. She would never act like she wanted sex with me. I gave her oral sex probably 100 times more than she gave me back. I know we shouldn't give only to receive...but when you give everything you have to give and the person doesn't even appreciate you...you end up with nipple piercings and a self-inflicted jaw fracture sometimes.
>>
>>16919634
Ah man. I feel for you. Hopefully you will find a girl who will actually reciprocate soon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.