[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should you do if you're receiving signals for someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160207_122424.jpg (77 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_122424.jpg
77 KB, 480x476
What should you do if you're receiving signals for someone your interested in, but they're in a relationship? And you do you tell if they're just a flirt in general?
>>
Don't bother.
If they can send these signals to someone outside of their current relationship then they're perfectly capable of doing it to you.
A relationship based on a foundation of betrayal never lasts.
Maybe I'm just being cynical but there you go.
>>
File: 1449105501418.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1449105501418.png
21 KB, 200x194
>>16919450
this happened to me awhile back:

>be 18 year old kissless virgin
>suffer from oneitis since freshman year of high school
>cute, cheerful, intelligent filipino girl
>close friends, talk on the phone/text often, flirt on occasion
>but she moved from relationship to relationship and i never took a chance (close mutual friend stated that if i had taken a chance that she would have gone out with me, that she was into me, etc)
>her long-term boyfriend is also a close friend so i finally made the decision to try and move on
>i suspect her boyfriend was getting tired of us flirting/communicating and she also pulled back
>start college and high school friends are still close so we meet up at the big state school for parties on weekends
>one frat party followed by two house parties and we're winding down
>everyone's a bit fucked up, i'm largely sober since i don't really drink
>we're at a local pizza place to grab a bite before we head back to the dorms
>i'm talking to her and i'm still very attracted to her but keep conscious of my decision to move on
>we have to stand really close since the shop is packed, essentially just leaning on one another, and we're away from the group who are seated 15 feet away
>she looks at me with her big, doe eyes and tells me that she loves me
>i feel a rush of butterflies within me but i don't know how to respond
>i had no idea what she meant and it was so out of left field
>i think about it for a split second and tell her that i love her too since it was the truth
>she's smiles at me and leans closer

i stopped communicating with her entirely after that. i still see her every now and then and she's still with the same boyfriend. when i see her i don't really acknowledge her. i don't make it a point to speak to her or interact with her. she strung me along for all of high-school, knowing full well that i was infatuated with her (everyone knew it), and then college starts and she tells me she loves me? fuck you.
>>
They're just toying with you.

People in relationships like to know they're still wanted. The person that is 'giving you signals' is probably doing so for kicks, and simply wants to know they've still got it.
>>
>>16919455
This this this fucking this
>THIS
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.