[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't take always hearing people talk about sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-03-02 14.40.53.jpg (202 KB, 526x939) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02 14.40.53.jpg
202 KB, 526x939
It's on Facebook it's on TV movies video games all over the Internet and I'm sitting here right now listening to people talking about it right next to me. I'm basically a 19 year old virgin. I don't want to be. I can't make it stop no matter how hard I try. Its like a nightmare I can't wake up from.
>>
Me and my family are going to go eat at a barbecue place tonight and at it they have all kinds of vintage signs and stuff on the walls and one of them had a joke about someone losing their virginty. I can't even go rat food at some country mom and pop restaurant without it lingering around me. Make it stop make it stop make it stop.
>>
>>16931090
America is obsessed with sex. We love it, we hate it, it's immortal, it's natural, it's seeing and it's right. Personally the focus on sec that America has when it comes to gender or relationships or seeing it in the media sickens me. Threads like this show the kind of sexual frustration it brings out by constantly being in your face. My advice to you is to stop getting on social media and stop watching shows like American Whorer Story and Bates Motel because they can't write a script without adding something awkwardly sexual every other scene.
>>
b-but unprotected vaginal intercourse is the best thing ever anon :3 you get to snuggle with your partner and share your most intimate juices. all the sights and tastes, theres really nothing like it
>>
>>16931188
ew
>>
>>16931080
Get some earphones and tune them out.
People talk about food and alcohol in the same way, but you've eaten and drank before and you can clearly see that it's not as good or racy as people make it sound.
>>
>>16931271
No people talk about sex way more and they glorify it way more when they talk about it than they glorify food and drinks when they talk about them
>>
>>16931080
Sorry, I was going to say something helpful but right now all I can think of is the feel of my cutiepie wife straddling me and rubbing her tits in my face while she humps her cute little pussy up and down on my cock and I grab her butt and squeeze it like one of those stress toys. And that hot high pitched raspy sound her voice gets when she's really turned on and panting.

What was your question again anon?
>>
>>16931636
No, the way people glorify alcohol is very comparable to the way in which they glorify sex.
>>
>>16931700
This may be true for 15-18 year olds who are completely new to both and for whom both are symbols of adulthood.

People might talk more about alcohol in some settings but that's probably only because alcohol is okay to talk about in almost any setting.

If you were to go online and compare the forums, stories, discussion boards, etc. for sex vs alcohol there would be no comparison. It would be about 99% sex and 1% alcohol.
>>
im 22 and have the same deal, it never gets better
>>
I've been trying to just ignore it and not care about sex for about 5 years now. I've had all the people who have already had sex tell me all the shit about how sex doesn't matter and all of that, but guess what the frustration never goes away.
>>
>>16931080
>>16931728

I bet those tight cotton shorts girls wear that have stuff written on the ass must drive you guys nuts.
>>
>>16931735
Do you want me to tell you how to have sex, grasshopper?
>>
>>16931080
this is why there are prostitutes, anon
>>
>>16931744
I already know how, I want to know what drugs I can put down my throat to kill my sex drive completely.
>>
>>16931693
my fave is when she's bent over a pile of pillows with her ass up in the air. Having her legs together is best, keeps her pussy tighter. It's really good that way because I'm thumping against her ass, which is awesome cuz I can feel it grind and squish against me, and it also helps me penetrate her a little shallower so I can really give her a good fucking. She likes it too, tends to leave her pussy a little less sore than missionary. She just sticks her face in a pillow and moans.
>>
>>16931752
I don't mean how sex works, I mean how you can have sex.
>>
>>16931763
It's easy to lose my virginity, I can either hire a prostitute or become attractive but I don't have the money for either of those at the moment.
>>
>>16931737
anything

i get sad when i watch movies with loving relationships in them, even completely incidental ones; thats right im actually jealous of fictional characters. i didnt eat on valentines day because i ran out of food the day before but i didnt want to go to out and see all the happy people and especially all the flowers and shit at the shops. really is miserable
>>
>>16931769
>>16931775

You can get laid so easily for free if you stop thinking about it like a horny idiot, grasshopper.
>>
>>16931080

It'll get better when you're older and you stop hanging out with manchildren.

When teenagers first start having sex they like to brag about it because it makes them feel like adults. After a couple years when sex stops being a big deal in your cohort the people around you will stop talking about it.
>>
>>16931781
See I always hear this. "Just stop thinking about it and you'll get laid." But it has never made sense to me.
>>
>>16931781
i dont want to buy a prostitute, i want to have a relationship
>>
>>16931792

>You can get laid so easily for free
>i dont want to buy a prostitute

Not sure how you got that from what anon said.

He is likely referencing the high possibility that you act like a 12 year old around women. People like you who obsess over trying to get sex from just anyone are immediately obvious and you creep people out.
>>
>>16931791
>>16931792

Women can tell when all you are after is sex. It is a huge turnoff, one they will only overlook if you are indeed rich or have a rockstar body.

You are like a fly banging against a window with an open door right behind you, grasshopper. It is true: To get laid, you must first put aside your desire to get laid.
>>
>>16931801
>>16931804
well personally i dont obsess over sex, like i said im not even that interested in it, i more want to have a solid relationship with someone. i want someone to want me and me to want them

i dont really get to interact with women much anyway, they act very disinterested whenever i talk to them (so i take the hint and leave them alone)
>>
>>16931804
I'm sure the whole "respecting and appreciating women as who they are" is great and all but it also has no basis in how people are actually attracted to each other.
>>
>>16931822

Meh, you're kind of right.

Someone who is around 20 and still a virgin is likely fat, ugly or mentally deficient in some way. Unless you've got some super-obvious deficiency then all you have to do is not be creepy in order to get women to like you.
>>
>>16931822
>respecting and appreciating women as who they are

I didn't say that. Tell me how relationships work, friendo. I need to know.
>>
I'm op and everyone here is either sayin sex doesn't matter or that it's great. Why isn't there a consensus?
>>
>>16931835
im not fat or mentally deficient but i imagine i am ugly considering my experience (yes i have good hygiene)

what do i do?
>>
Also why do so many people taunt and mock virgins? And then they have the nerve why people go supreme gentleman or serial rapist mode. Inb4 a flood of yous that ignore the question and then just talk about the second part of my post.
>>
>>16931842
Individual results may vary.
>>
>>16931845
Your not me faggot get your own typing style
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg (50 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg
50 KB, 411x600
>>16931845
It depends on what makes you unattractive. Are you ugly facially? Are you short? Are you abnormally lanky or overweight?

Have you ever tried dating sites in order to see what kind of responses that you get to find out if you are ugly or not? I used to think I was absolutely hideous and unattractive until a bunch of girls and a couple guy friends managed to convince me that I wasn't.
>>
>>16931726
I don't know where you have been, but the 2 usually go hand in hand. There are plenty of people in college and beyond that still act like alcohol is some miracle drug. They use every bullshit holiday known to man to justify getting wasted and having a party. Your virginity and sexual frustration has blinded you to all else.
>>
>>16931845

Try to work out, I suppose.

A lot of women will look past an ugly face if you have an amazing body from the neck down.
>>
>>16931862
>>16931872
im 5'10 and average body shape (though ive started the gym), so im guessing my face is trash

and yeah i tried loads of dating sites, tinder, okc, pof, etc. i started on them about 8 months or so ago, ive had no positive responses so far. id say ive sent out maybe 250 messages, and who knows how many tinder swipes and stuff
>>
>>16931853
I've never been taunted for being a virgin (at least not to my face, and I haven't heard of any mocked second hand), but that's probably because I don't act the way you're describing.
>>
>>16931853
Only dudebros do that and that's only because sex is the only thing they have going for them. They hate their job at subway so they are going to make fun of that virgin loser getting a STEM degree.
>>
>>16931853

Nobody does this past age 21 or so because nobody cares after that. Being a kid sucks, I know.
>>
>>16931876
I don't act like either one in public >>16931884
Made me laugh but I'd still rather swap placed with him >>16931901
Oh yeah nobody past 21 cares that's why people do it constantly and have honeymoons and I'm sure all the movie TV show and vidya producers are 21 or you ng er
>>
>>16931919

Man, where do you live that sex is such a big deal? You sound like you live in flyover country redneck hell.

It is in all kinds of media specifically because it isn't a big deal. It is assumed when you become an adult that everybody is no longer a virgin, so nobody ever talks about virginity.
>>
>>16931839
It's what you implied.
>>
>>16931949
I'm in Richmond city VA. And yeah everyone just assumes your no longer a virgin, some of us aren't so lucky and no one seems to give a shit
>>
>>16931949
And if its such a mundane insignificant thing the why the hell is it fucking evwry where? All media, in person etc. Taking a shit is is mundabe insignificant and un glorious but literally no one ever talKS about it
>>
>>16931875
Try saying that you're 6'2" and see if the responses that you get are any different. I'm 6'3" and a lot of girls tell me that I'm the "perfect height". If there is no difference, then it might be your face and that you need to work out.
>>
>>16931997

Good God you're dense, but I don't know why I expected anything else from a kid.

I'm out.
>>
ITT: People pretend that sex is anything more than just attractive people jumping onto each other.
>>
>>16932085
>attractive people
Half of the people I know who have a lot of sex are just outgoing and not good looking at all really.
>>
>>16931080
>19 year virgin
>nightmare

lmao
I lost it at 21. It's no big deal.
>>
>>16932096
I'm glad you have a group of 8/10 average friends that have made your version of average very high.
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.560262.jpg (198 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.560262.jpg
198 KB, 1200x679
>>16932127
The only real difference between being average looking and being good looking is hygeine, fitness level, and personality. If someone tells you something else then they're wrong, it's not a genetic issue for the most part unless you have autism, Downs, or some sort of major body abnormality.

For the record, I think most people look just fine, it's just that some people are more attractive than others. Most of my friends are not 8/10s, and they don't really have problems getting girls
>>
>>16932182
You can still have a goofy face and be a body builder.
>>
>>16932234
I have a goofy face and it doesn't really hurt me that much.

>>16932239
ok b0ss
>>
>>16932182
So all I need to do is lose weight and I'll finally be attractive.

Oh wait I did that and it didn't help.
>>
>>16932251
Yeah, let's forget the other two things I mentioned because they aren't fucking important. Oh wait, yes they are.

Why don't you get rid of whatever chip it is that you have on your shoulder instead?
>>
If you look at any animal from the smallest microbes to Elephants and tigers, the main goals in their lives are to find food, attract a mate, and have babies. It's just life's thing. Everyone tries, not everyone succeeds. Sex is literally an indicator of your success in life on an instinctual level. Having sex boosts your self esteem, not having sex lowers it.
>>
>>16932251
Mate, you remind me of my friend. Dude obsesses over being a virgin, and wishes he could lose it badly. When he heard I lost mine before his, he was shocked and kept telling every single one of our mutual friends "can you believe this kid got laid??" I wasn't exactly the most outgoing kid, not very popular and looked nerdy in stature.

Anyways he talked to way more girls than me. He got a lot more numbers than I did, and texted girls way more than I did. But I guess his insistence on getting a gf and/or getting laid rubbed off on the girls. To this day he still hasn't gotten laid and he doesn't understand why.

Basically my advice to you is to not worry about your virginity or lack of gf. The kinds of things you are looking for come naturally by being your own person, and looking presentable of course. Work out, be interesting, and girls will come to you (or at the very least boost your ego enough for you to make the first move).

Best of luck
>>
>>16932276
B-b-but all women are shallow sluts who only want 10/10 models and are attracted to looks and height only! You'll see one day! I'll make you take this red pill!
>>
>>16932284
This was meant for this>>16932263, quoted wrong post by accident
>>
>>16932290
I think you got the wrong post again, because this response doesn't even seem appropriate to me, unless you're implying that presenting yourself in a mediocre fashion and being an uninteresting slob is what gets you decent girls.
>>
>>16931997
Anyone got anything to say about this?
>>
>>16932385
You are instinctually inclined to be attracted to the opposite sex and anything sexually in general.

What the fuck were you expecting? The answer is so obvious that it isn't worth mentioning. Pretty much anything that is promised to be life changing except self-actualization and achieving goals is overrated, sex included.
>>
>>16932281
Well I guess I can sit back and hope to God something comes to me.
>>
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.