[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dude I haven't gotten laid in a month I'm dyin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451626549067.jpg (665 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
1451626549067.jpg
665 KB, 1152x2048
>Dude I haven't gotten laid in a month I'm dyin here XD

I genuinely don't understand how people do this. Where do they go to find these women who somehow can be convinced to fuck a stranger. 21 years of nothing and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've had girlfriends, I prefer the less promiscuous kind. One I dated for 9 months before we held hands. She was so shy I think she was autistic.
>>
i am currently talking to 5 different women

1 i met off tinder. downloaded the app, matched with approx 10 girls first day, messaged her a few times, got her snapchat, deleted tinder. she's coming to suck my dick this weekend, she's enamored by the size of it

1 i met in a college class 4 years ago. i sent her a DM on instagram saying that i liked the picture she posted, she told me we should hangout and proceeded to give me her phone number. im not going to pump and dump this one.

1 i messaged on facebook asking if she could teach me how to do something. she agreed, we met up, chatted, topic of sex came up, she ended up giving bj, i messaged her today asking if she had a friend down to give a double blowjob, she said she might, hasnt proceeded yet

1 i met on tinder 2 years agoish, messaged her on snapchat, she's coming to suck my dick this weekend as well

1 i messaged a gay guy i was in class with a year ago, i asked him to have one of his friends fuck me, he talked to his friend, we have plans to meet up tomorrow and fuck

a week ago i was in a relationship

it really is this easy
>>
>>16926729
>i sent her a DM on instagram saying that i liked the picture she posted, she told me we should hangout and proceeded to give me her phone number. im not going to pump and dump this one.
Just that or did you talked about more?
>>
You're on the wrong board. >>>/r9k/ is that way. This is the advice board and you clearly are not asking for advice.
>>
>>16926748
green is me
>hey thanks for that pic, i really needed it
anytime, hows it going
>pretty good now, just trying to figure out a way to marry you
>accidentally pressed heart button
>Oh, thats what that button does
hahahahaha. i havent seen you in forever, still in sd?
>sure am, dont really ever wanna move if possible
respect. i wanna move blah blah blah. wanna get a beer soon?

that was the entirety of the convo before i got her number
>>
>>16926557
Hey. Ended a near-marriage relationship 2 months ago, and this guy is right.
>>16926729

My mom always told me if you cant be handsome, be handy. And if you are neither, get funny quick.
Im funny. I always tell girls jokes to open up the conversation. A good one is "wanna hear a joke about a ghost?" and when she says yes, then say "thats the spirit"

Proceed to fuck her till she bleeds.
>>
>>16926765
>pretty good now, just trying to figure out a way to marry you
Why did she said that? I mean, it is obvious she's down for sex or might be into you.
>>
>>16926770
>My mom always told me if you cant be handsome, be handy.
Was your mother red-green?

>>16926729
>it really is this easy
It'd be easier if you told people how you did it. Only luck I've ever had is with gay dudes, and I'm straight.
>>
>>16926830
dude i just talk. i dont think too hard about it. if something sounds funny to me in my head, i just send it. if they find it funny, great, ill have sex with you later. if they dont find it funny, then i probably wouldn't have had sex with them anyways because theyre too different from me. once you start being outcome independent, it's just so much easier. outcome independence = not caring about final result

>>16926802
i said that, as a joke. she thought it was funny/cute. this is a girl i hadnt seen or spoken to in years, it's pretty obvious i wasn't being serious.

green text was me, black text was her
>>
>>16926844
to add onto that, at some point i just veer the conversation towards hanging out or a talk of sexual nature (loss of virginity stories, fantasies, her mouth not being big enough for my dick etc. whatever is appropriate for the situation).

just think about what you want. you want to conversate with her, have a good time, and then eventually have sex with her. so just do that. conversate in a way you like to conversate, and then try to have sex with her. dont come on too strong, just try to let things flow naturally, but interject subjects that fit your motive
>>
>>16926729
Ok, how big is your dick, would you be willing to post the pic of yourself that you used for your tinder profile and roughly what you said to get her to agree to all this?

>topic of sex comes up
This happens to me but never ends with sex
>>
>>16926557
If you're a social person and have been raised to be comfortable around lots of people, it just comes naturally. You end up meeting lots of women and doing lots of interesting things which makes the women interested in you and without any anxiety stopping them from trying to fuck these women, they generally succeed.
>>
>>16926557
Big deal, there are virgins that don't cry like this.
>>
>>16926729
Can you screen cap what you say or at least type out the important parts? What do you look like? How big is your dick? How tall are you?
>>
>>16927305
Want to know this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.