[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women have a bigger potential to be manipulative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Girl.jpg (60 KB, 413x282) Image search: [Google]
Girl.jpg
60 KB, 413x282
(im a guy) In my experience with women they seem to "tend" to be more manipulative and insecure than men can be. Sure, men can be that way but its mostly when something is going wrong and not just out of the blue. And men can also be heavily manipulated by a girl and I've seen it happen a ton.

As an example my mom has overreacted so heavily to me smoking weed when it was not a big deal. Another my brothers ex wife was so manipulative that it scarred me and sent me to the hospital for a mental breakdown (was living with my brother). Another time I complemented a girl on her looks which is completely fine but she freaked out and said it was weird and being insecure. She only talked to me if I talked to her too, she went through like a year of never attempting to contact me by phone but only responding or answering a call if I tried to contact her.

And today at my Job a girl tried to fuck me up and my reputation and complain to the moving company I work for. She easily knew I didn't know what I was doing (being new to the job) so she took advantage of that and gave me looks as if I'm not doing a good job and I'm taking too long which put me under pressure. She called my boss to complain im standing around, (being told to wait) Afterwards, she told her husband I'm standing around and everyone who was working there on their own terms so she could charge me and my coworker $345 for every hour we make them wait. When I was going towards my van to pick up shit she stopped as if not to let me cross while I'm needing to know if she is backing up or going forward so i can cross the street, then when I just went for it she gave me a look as if to say I'm shit.

Basically, several women I have encountered have been more controlling than men can be since they naturally don't look intimidating. And of course, it depends on the girl, but would you agree with me?
>>
>>16926694
To a certain extent. This is more cultural than anything else, however: girls are taught to manipulate in much the same way boys are taught to fight, and in both cases, this winds up being to the detriment of both.

In your specific case, however, I'm not seeing much manipulation. Your mother is reacting appropriately to finding out that you're enslaving yourself to a chemical for a few minutes of fake happiness a pop. Two women have turned you town, and you've continued to pursue them: the basic definition of creepiness. I don't know what happened with your brother's ex-wife, but out of the entire list you've given, this sounds like the only case that even might be a case of manipulation, and the track record you've established does not inspire confidence. You sound to me like just another fucking redpiller.
>>
>>16926694
well I do know they have a bigger potential to give birth
>>
I think it's just biological. Some evidence points to women being naturally more empathetic on average than men. In good people, this is great and allows them to be nurturing, caring, and charismatic. In bad people, this is horrible as it allows them to be very manipulative.
>>
>>16926917
tfw I don't know how to fight.
>>
>>16926694
No. It's just that women and men manipulate in different ways.

Men generally do it by bulldozing their way ahead. A man who wants him and his girl to go see Movie A instead of Movie B will just say "We're going to Movie A" and put her in the position of either just going along or having to start a fight.

Women, partly because they're physically weaker, tend not to use that forceful method but to use their wiles to lure/trick/seduce/nag the guy into going to Movie B.

One is no more manipulative than the other.
>>
>>16927523
>"We're going to Movie A"
>force

that's not force, bro. It's not even genuinely manipulative, it's just a normal expression of interest (absent context)
>>
Lying for women is as natural as breathing to them, and they do it almost as often, too.

You know why women always pick through your statements and analyze them to death to get their "true meanings?" It's cause they're used to talking to other girls and how they themselves would talk, so you have to analyze the reasons behind what they say to get it right.

Another thing is that manipulation is instinctual to them. Just like men are naturally attracted to combat and shows of force and power, women are instinctively attuned to shows of indirect control and compete to see who is the best manipulator.

Source: lived in an all-girl household, and have yet to meet a woman that doesn't fit this mold.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.