[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling really shitty more and more lately. I dropped out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (8 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8 KB, 500x180
Feeling really shitty more and more lately.

I dropped out of uni last year after two years of not going to classes because of depression and anxiety. I entered a college program this year just to get the student loans to make rent.

It's starting to go to shit again. I've been missing more classes and feeling worse about myself. I can't afford meds and I'm not sure if they'd work this time, anyways. I don't know how to get crazy bux where I'm located.

Even writing this is making me nervous, but I can't vent on Facebook. I guess I'm just hoping for some "I know that feel" type anons to post.

I wish I was a NEET again.
>>
>>16925304
The structure of college classes is pretty tough to get used to. Listening to people talk for hours every day takes a toll on you, and you have to worry about everyone staring at you when you go to class and when in you're in class too.

My advice would be to take care of yourself and see someone about getting your finances in order. I don't think anyone would suggest medication if you don't have good sleep, healthy diet, and exercise. Also, I'm pretty sure there's someone you can talk to on your college campus about money problems, you just have to ask.
>>
>>16925357
I'm thinking of trying therapy again.

The college I'm talking about is technical college for a trade. Thankfully no big endless lectures. Canada-speak, I guess.
>>
>>16925372
That's a good idea. Having an actual person to talk things out with relieves stress and allows for a second perspective on things.

I've never visited a technical college. What are the classes like?
>>
I've been ahving a similar problem... only I haven't dropped out yet because I don't see any other way to follow in my life.
>>16925447
>>
>>16925398
Usually an hour or two, some theory and knowledge based, others more practical, where we actually practice the trade in question.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.