[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How meet grill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Yo /adv

> computer sciences engineer student
> single since 3 years
> start feeling lonely
> no grill in school nor in party with my friends
> hate going in club
> hate thinking that i want to go in clubs just bc i can't stand being single
> desesperate to a point i started using tinder
> shit is useless
> have no idea how to meet grill

picture of me for reference
does someone has any advices ?
>>
>>16923648
shine gajin
>>
>>16923659
sorry i don't speak chinese
>>
>>16923648

you look kinda cute. hard to tell with the hat and your cocksucker getting ready for a black one.

but you look cute. maybe post a real photo without your mouth looking like a horse dildo just fell out it.

so my only recommendation would be to put yourself in as many social situations as possible. when you see target, approach, but dont attack. its an interesting new world when you wait and see if you actually like a girl before legitimately flirting with her.

but being in as many public situations as you can is perhaps the best way to do this. anything else becomes like you at a club, someone single and desperate.

>BUT ANON SOCIALIZING IS FOR NORMIES

go to meetup.com and go to any interest group that is remotely interesting. even if its not your favorite cup of tea, go. you will indulge an 'almost interest' and meet lots of people. talk to dudes. talk to girls. talk to ugly girls. talk to everyone. the more social you are, the less desperate you are. you get that companionship you need, and when a dateable woman comes along you dont exude that 'PLS RESPOND' vibe. you look like someone owrth dating.

and dont argue that there arent any relative meetups near you. i found a geek meetup for a guy in fucking bumfucked isreal (literally israel) so just go on and start clicking
>>
>>16923697
>without your mouth looking like a horse dildo just fell out it.
kabukicho FTW m8

fact is Im a normy
I just hate doing things just to hunt for a girl

But i can see the point yeah
>>
>>16923715

>i just hate doing things just to hunt for a girl

which is why i suggested stepping up your general social game. you get all the benefits of hunting the girl, without any of the sadness. go out and enjoy life, but go OUT to enjoy it. whatever your hobbies, normie or weirdo, you will find ways to do them in public and talk to other people in the process.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.