[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is it. I'm so desperate right now that any kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: keystrokes.png (31 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
keystrokes.png
31 KB, 300x198
So this is it. I'm so desperate right now that any kind of advice would work for me. Even if I don't get any kind of help I hope it makes me feel better to tell my story.

>17 year old, lanky, average looking, low self-esteem faggot
>Always wanted to be in a relationship
>Started talking to girls in Facebook because too shy to talk to them irl
>Meet this pretty girl who is two years younger than me and seems to like me
>Begin a platonic relationship, only in Facebook
>Meet her younger sister
>She's so cute, but 13 year old. I can only see her as a little sister.
>Talk to her a lot, she's very mature and have a great time talking to her.
>Break up with older sister because of reasons
>A year has passed and I'm still talk to younger sister
>Make silly jokes about how I'm going to marry her once she's 18
>Had to travel to America to start college
>She is sad and doesn't want me to leave but I tell her I will be back soon
>She wrote me a letter but couldn't make it in time to give it to me before leaving
>Told her to give it to me the next time I see her
>Two years has passed and I'm back at my home country for a couple months
>Met her in person for the first time
>She's drop gorgeous
>We go for a coffee and talk about things that happened to us
>She gives me the letter and tells me to open it once I'm back at home.
>I opened it in front of her and started reading it
>She confesses to me in her letter
>I'veneverbeenmorehappyinmylife.jpg
>I immediately ask her out
>She tells me that it's too sudden, that we should have at least one more date
>m'kay
>We have a second date
>I asked her out at the end of the day
>She says yes and we kiss
>It's finally happening guys
>Realize I have to go back to America in a few weeks
>Tell her I'll be back soon
>One year has passed. I'm 21 and she's 17.
>We meet again and everything it's great
>However I know I will eventually have to leave and that fucking kills me
>Think is not fair for her to be always waiting for me....
>>
>>16923211
>I break up with her
>I feel better in a strange way
>I return to America but we still talk almost everyday
>We start talking about hotter stuff
>She starts sending me pics of her body (not nudes)
>muh dick
>Start thinking that it was a bad idea to break up with her before doing something lewd
>Start making plans with her for the day I go back to home country
>She reminds me of the promise we made
>I think I really want to marry her
>A year and a half have passed and I'm about to finish college
>Got a great job offer, very well paid
>I accept
>Decided to stay in America
>Told her that I wasn't going to be back, that she needs to continue her life without me
>She understands my reasons
>Several months later she tells me she got a new boyfriend
>I'mgonnakillthatfaggot.jpg
>It's cool, at least I have videogames and money
>End of December 2015
>I finally fucking graduated
>Suddenly start thinking about my life
>Realize how painful is to be lonely
>Start quietly crying in my bedroom
>Fuck this shit I need to go back to home country
>Politely rejected that job offer and buy a plane ticket for December 31st
>Have a great new year's party with my friends
>Two days later she calls me
>Tells me she is no longer dating that faggot, that she wants to see me
>hype
>However she's in vacations in someplace else
>fuck my life
>She tells me she would be back in mid January
>Shit happens and she couldn't come that day
>Tells me she would be back January 30th
>Once again she doesn't come that day
>Tells me she would be back mid February, this time for sure because she has to start classes
>2 days before February 14th she literally disappears.
>I don't know what the hell happened
>Tried to call her a thousand times but it always directed me to voicemail
>a week later I tried to call her from a different phone.
>Oh, she blocked my fucking number
>DEPRESSION
>>
>>16923211
Try getting in touch with her older sister.
>>
>>16923291
Move on. It sounds hard but its so much easier than everyone on this board makes it out to be. I was in your shoes as well. Met her at 17 when she was 14.When I turned 22 she turned 18 and immediately hit me up for the D but I've been with my gf or the years so we just hung out. She moved on after a few weeks and got a bf. I'm sure you can do the same.
>>
File: depressedshadow.jpg (9 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
depressedshadow.jpg
9 KB, 300x280
>>16923291
>I asked her what happened but she doesn't want to tell me
>We agree to meet at my apartment the following day
>She's even more beautiful now
>She tells me everything that happened with her and how her last fucking boyfriend kidnapped her
>I'm shocked to hear all that but she shows me proofs and I believe her
>I tell her that I love her, that I don't care about her problems, I just want to be with her
>She asks me to wait again.
>We start going out and have a great time together
>We plan a 3 days trip to the beach
>I'm so fucking excited
>One day before the trip I called her
>She tells me that her mom doesn't want her to go
>I already made hotel reservations and bought the fucking tickets, god damn it
>She tells me the only way she could go is if her sister goes with us too
>Yes, the same sister I was flirting with when I was 17
>That fucking sucked but I had to accept
>The three of us go to this trip
>We had 3 amazing days and I confirmed once again how much I love her
>At the end of the trip she gets mad
>I don't know the fucking reason
>Tried to ask her multiple times but she refuses to talk to me
>End the trip with tears in my eyes
>Once I'm back at my apartment I realize she has blocked me from all her social networks once again
>Why?
>I talk to her sister asking her what could've possibly happened but she doesn't know either
>4 days has passed and she still doesn't want to talk to me
>Searching around my old stuff I found the letter she gave me where she asks me to marry her once she's 18

What to do? I'm on suicide watch, not even joking. I wrote her a letter hoping that she would read it and talk to me again but the wait is killing me. I can't live without her anymore, what should I do?
>>
>>16923305
I actually did that yesterday. I wrote a letter telling her to explain me what happened and gave it to her sister. I don't know what else to do. I could go to her house but I don't want to be creepy.
>>16923313
Believe, I can't. It takes me years to get close to other people and I don't see myself going out with anybody else at the moment.
>>
>>16923326
If you want to marry her and can't deal with what she's doing now, its just going to get worse down the road. I don't normally say this (although its spammed in every other thread) but you seriously need to move on. If she's acting this crazy she's just going to get worse the older she gets. You'll be constantly on edge because she's going to keep rocking back and forth like she has.
>>
>"We need to have one more date so we can go out"
>>
>>16923350
I know she's acting crazy but I have to give it a try. I need to know what the fuck happened to make her that angey before I can move on.
>>16923425
kek. cut me some slack, she was like 16 back then.
>>
>>16923465
>she was like 16 back then

Exactly bro. You've spent a big chunk of your life building up and waiting for this one relationship. You guys have talked about marriage the whole time, you can't expect two people who are so young and inexperienced in relationships to cling onto this idea for so long, which is why you're having this anxiety. It sounds like either;
A. Her old bf fucked her up so much that's she's unsure about any romantic relationships or
B. She sees how this long term and long lived promise just isn't in her best interest anymore and she doesn't know how to tell you since you risked so much to keep your promise.

Tl;dr, you guys were/are young and are letting some teen dream promise get in the way of your career.
>>
It's not your call if she wants to wait for you, so long as you want to stay with the relationship yourself. Let her decide.
>>
>>16923490
I know it sounds like some stupid teenage dream but I'm willing to take the risk. I have also thought that she probably just doesn't want to be with me anymore. I've asked her many times that I'd understand if that's the case but she kept telling me that she only needs time.
>>16923499
That's what I'm doing right now. I'm just waiting for her to talk to me again. I've no way to get in touch with her anyway so that's my only option. I've been talking with her sister and she just told me that she gave her my letter. She told me that she cried and said that she was going to talk to me, but I'm still waiting... seriously what bothers me so much is all this fucking waiting, I just want her to tell me what is happening, I'm desperate!
>>
>>16923794
Well, OP. You don't have many alternatives right now. You can either get your mind off of it, wait it out and if she decides to contact you again, be really straight forward and tell her you cannot take this shit anymore, either tell you what's up or fuck off.

I understand she became an important part of your life but you gotta distance yourself from this crazy ass bitch. Learn to not get attached with LDR's.

I actually met a girl from the states that is a real catch, I'm struggling not to catch feels since she's really into me and I'm really into her, but for my mental state's sake, all I can do is ignore these feels.
>>
>>16923886
Well guys, I just found out she was just playing around with me. She was still dating her old boyfriend. I feel like a total imbecile and I just want to kill myself.
I treated her like the most important thing in my life and I was always by her side whenever she had problems... but she just didn't give a fuck about me. I payed for her studies this month because she was broke. I paid for a big debt she had before earlier this year. I feel devastated and I don't think I will ever love somebody again. Her sister knew all this shit from long ago but the bitch still went to the trip with us, I payed for everything there for both of them. I might end up killing myself tonight.
>>
>>16923971
Live and learn bro. Focus on your career, you have most of your life left to enjoy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.