[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to jerk off to this sometimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: kn2.jpg (922 KB, 1123x1099) Image search: [Google]
kn2.jpg
922 KB, 1123x1099
1/2

>be bi male
>be only semi-out as a HS senior, but adopt an androgynous, somewhat emo-ish style, wearing eyeliner and nail polish
>be only one left hanging around in the changing room after sports one day
>be in my underwear as 4 guys from my school walk past the half-open door
>one of them mutters "faggot" at me
>reply by shouting out something about fucking their mothers (don't remember if it involved me or them doing the deed).
>they stop in their tracks
>3 of them come in, telling the 4th to keep watch at the door
>2 end up grabbing hold of me
>think 3rd one (pic related) is going to beat me up
>is probably his original intention, but then has another idea
>tells them to turn me around and bend me over
>they press my hands down onto the bench
>gags me with a my t-shirt and pulls down my pants
>takes my hand cream from the bench and smears some on his dick
>tells them to really hold me now and starts entering me
>"Hold still, and stop clenching your ass!"
>says "Good girl" as he pushes past my sphincter
>"That's it, babe...just take it."
>one of the other 2 seems a bit uncomfortable with it all (yet still holds me down), whereas the other one seems to find it funny
>rape goes on for quite a while
>"Yes, babe!"
>he shoots his load inside my ass
>seems to go on for ages, almost as if he 's having 2 orgasms in succession
>is finally done
>pats my ass
>"You were not bad, sweetie - not bad at all"
>takes out a few dollar bills and throws them at my feet
>"Here, buy yourself some new nail polish on me"
>be afraid the other two are going to fuck me as well, but they let me go
>as they leave he says I'll probably want to go and wash my ass now
>>
>>16923130

2/2
>cry with anger & humiliation
>but also have something of a masochistic streak, and become kind of obsessed with the guy who'd raped me
>always stare at him when I see him in the halls, and in the one class we have together
>his friends (not the ones involved in the rape) notice
>becomes kind of a running joke among them that I have a "crush" on him (teasing him about going to the prom with me and stuff like that)
>he seems half amused, half bemused
>be alone in the toilets with him a few months later
>take urinal right next to his
>when he's finished pissing, he goesinto a stall (leaving the door open), sits down and takes out his dick again
>just look at him
>he says "Well?"
>hate myself for doing so, but go in, close door behind us, kneel down & start sucking his dick
>after a while he shoots in my mouth and tells me to eat his cum, which I do
>afterwards he's still semi-erect, and makes he stroke him fully hard again
>tells me to sit down on his dick and ride him to orgasm
>but first makes me take off one of my socks and put it over my dick as a "shield"
>as I ride him I don't exactly kiss him, but put my closed lips against his closed lips
>also suck on his fingers
>cum in my sock as he cums in my ass
>get off him
>he says "Man, you're such a slut" and leaves

I still regularly jerk off to it all now (many years later) - but I feel like I let myself down by having sex with him willingly, and am letting myself down further by masturbating to these experiences now...
>>
its ok to fap to whatever.
kinda useless thread but ty for the amusing story.
>>
Lame pasta.

3/10 "good girl" part ruined my boner.
>>
>>16923194
>"good girl" part ruined my boner

Why?
>>
>>16923194
I posted about it before on another board, but it's genuine.
>>
That happened
>>
He's pretty cute. Hmu
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.