[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Never had to do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160103-WA0010.jpg (2 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160103-WA0010.jpg
2 MB, 2336x4160
I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Never had to do anything as everyone praised me and danced around me, and i think that's the reason why i'm not able to do a minimal effort. I tend to push and push and push things until it's mandatory for me to do something, and i still don't do it because i think there will me more chances in the future. How to cope with it? Any solution?
>>
>>16922878
cant really be solved, your personality is ruined, once the easy stuff ends and you havent done anything you'll start to head down the road of failure
>>
Realise that you can have anything you want in the world as long as you take steps towards getting it. One step at a time. Start planning.
>>
>>16922878
I feel you, OP. We were not exactly rich, but I never really felt the need to go out of my way to do things.
Always worked hard on my classes for no real reason and when I thought about it, I realized I had no real ambitions.
I never planned for the future, or sought out oportunities because I never felt the need to. My parents always planned everything for me.
Now my parents and my acquaintances are starting to ask questions about my future and I can't possibly answer.
I've looked around in the net, but I'm still not sure about what I want.

The thought that my sister actually succeeded in that regard, makes me want to get a grip on my future. But I'm still figuring things out.
My heart goes out to you, OP.
>>
>>16922878
Aww poor you, must be so hard to be privileged and supported...
Ask mommy and Daddy what you should do.
>>
>>16922878

When you will need a change you will adapt or die.

Till that day you can't know, because you had never been tested.
>>
>>16922878
you cant move up OP cause you have not yet fallen.... hard like a fat bird unable to fly, find things that you envy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.