[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know this guy who was getting married >asked him how he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: frodo.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
>know this guy who was getting married
>asked him how he knows she wont cheat on him
>He blows up at me, starts giving me a lecture on "trust", "it will never happen" and telling me how amazing this woman is
>3 years later she cheats on him, is filing for a divource and is trying to take everything he has
>so tempted to tell him "i told you so"

How do i avoid meeting women like this?
>>
>How do i avoid meeting women like this?

Stay away from women
>>
>>16921851
/thread
>>
It's a literal fucking grab bag for the inexperienced OP. After a long time of interacting with women though, if you're brutally honest with your own thoughts about a person (i.e. think analytically instead of emotionally), you can sort out most of the women like that after just a short conversation. That being said, there's always the potential for that sneaky one to get past your hoedar. I'll admit it, I've been burned (first love gone wrong), but after awhile it's like night and day with these chicks.

Or you can do what this anon (>>16921851) said and spare the trouble and shitty life lessons.
>>
>>16921875
>>
>>16921849
Op you'll never truly be able to tell, however the best method is to just ask about what they view is cheating, if they give a hoe answer then you know what you have I.e. (kissing, fucking, hanging out over might is all exceptable) direct approach is the best approch
>>
>>16922206
but they will probably lie
>>
>>16922211
That's a pessimistic attitude, I don't care if you do have dubs
The fact of the matter is yes some will lie, but you can't let that get to you.
Op another good method is to not get to attached in the beginning, if they have guy friends say nothing, let them continue hanging out, if they don't cheat on you in the beginning then they might not further down the road.

I would also like to point out the a relationship is a two way street, many men will claim (o it just can't out of no where) when in reality shit like what happened to your friend (3+ years later) usually was a build up sorta thing

Maybe he drank more, worked out less, cared less, spent to much time at the office and not enough with her, just follow my advice and try to commit to general upkeep on you and the relationship and you won't have to worry
>>
>>16922230
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.