[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't posted to 4chan in years, but this is probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Photo on 8-1-15 at 6.16 PM.jpg (244 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-1-15 at 6.16 PM.jpg
244 KB, 1080x720
I haven't posted to 4chan in years, but this is probably the best place to discuss this..

So I am nearly finished with my bachelors, rent with my girlfriend and commute to my University. We have been dating for three years and are very, very close, we'll almost definitely get married sometime in the future. Because of this the two of us would like to have more experience and interactions with other people, mostly romantically but also sexually. We are both very mature people, and mostly have older professional friends.

I am just sort of at a lose on how exactly to pursue this with other women. I do not really socialize with college aged women, and I do not know quite how to explain this situation to them if I were to even get to that point. I don't really know how to flirt, or make small talk with these sort of girls.

Thoughts? Advice?
Pic unrelated, I like dogs
>>
File: good-soldier-svejk.jpg (67 KB, 473x468) Image search: [Google]
good-soldier-svejk.jpg
67 KB, 473x468
I'll bump a couple times, but not force it
>>
My husband and I had not had much experience sexually with others, so we decided to "swing" and try out being with other people. We always were in the same house as each other, and brought it up to friends when they were hanging out. (Alcohol helps, a lot) Long story short, we both ended up sleeping with two other people and having a threesome twice. In my experiences, it left us feeling dirty and just wasn't for us. Sometimes it is okay just having that intimate relationship with just your other, it is a part of being faithful and showing your loyalty to them. I guess what I am saying is make absolute sure this is what you want to do, it looks better in theory sometimes. It almost ruined my marriage. Best of luck!
>>
Fucking other people is a great way to introduce jealousy into a relationship
>>
>>16921350
>>16921354
Thanks for the response. She is a lot more open about it to me, but also just into the romantic part of it, sex with other people admittedly does not seem to interest her. But, I've decided it would be for the best not to mention any liaison I have, not to bring them to our apartment, and generally to keep it discreet to minimize jealousy.
>>
>>16921315
>open relationship
GF
>>
>>16921371
I should also mention we spend so much time together sometimes we just go out together as "best friends", or act that way to each other for a week or so. It goes back and forth, but she is really my best friend, and I wouldn't want to marry her without more experiences (I only had two short-term gfs before meeting her)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.