[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get a tattoo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 212x238
Should I get a tattoo?
>>
You can if you want?

I'm probably going to get a cross tattoo at some point. Not some time soon, though.
>>
>>16921007

No, they are fucking stupid. Anyone I see w/a tattoo I immediately assume are below average intelligence.
>>
Im going to copy paste my reply from the last thread

>tatoos
dont do this
im not even trying to be a straight edge loser when I say this: you WILL regret it. Unless its something like an army unit, a professional team you were a part of, or something that has a special meaning to you like a tribute to a dead loved one then all tattoos are mistakes.

Past teenage and young adult years people will either have a neutral or negative opinion of them and it only serves as negative status symbol, kind of like a reverse rolex. Again, im not trying to be a no fun faggot im just warning you that permanently marking your body with stupid shit is going to come back and haunt you.
>>
Tattoos are nice to have as long as they actually mean something to you.
>>
>>16921007
>Should I get a tattoo?
If you feel a need to ask people on an anonymous Internet message board whether you should get a tattoo, then no, you shouldn't. Not until you're sure enough that you don't need to ask our opinion.
>>
>>16921007
Yes, do it. It will satisfy me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.