[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please, anons. Help. This is getting out of hand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg-large.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg-large.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
Ever since my ex broke things off (2 months ago) I've been feeling empty and weird inside. I've tried to go out and meet people, hang out with old friends, it makes me feel even WORSE than before. I even got more fit/lost weight, still feel shit. Me and ex argued a lot, partially me being a cynical person and not in a good place at the time. He wasn't perfect, would say shitty things sometimes especially when drunk.
Fast forward I was the pathetic one to text a lot saying basically "pls respond". I thought he would get back to me this time since we had a similar fall out before. Nope. He saw me in person 2 weeks later and when I said "let's talk pls" he said "fine this weekend message me, and IF you want to get back together you have to change your attitude". Fast forward, no response.
He saw me the other day at a bar with another guy. Ignored me/didn't look at me. According to one of our mutual friends that was with him that night, he could tell "he was bothered by it, but he knows it's bound to happen".
I saw a snapchat of him singing "wonder wall" all drunk (kek) yesterday and it made things worse.
My last message to him, after a bunch of them, was like a month ago saying basically "alright fuck you, have a good life". Not sure if I regret it or not or if it made a difference.
I really want to get in touch with him again. What to do? (more in comments)
>>
File: Saiyan_Sized_Secret_-_Kyoufu.png (450 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Saiyan_Sized_Secret_-_Kyoufu.png
450 KB, 852x480
Also, thanks in advance for anyone taking their time out to read/reply.
I've just been so sad and feel like everything is so mundane. Despite weight loss, getting a new job, trying to meet new people, nothings worked.
That mutual friend of ours did say my ex was kinda bothered to see me with that guy, but then that friends also started to hit on me. And another of my ex's friends have. Makes me wonder if they know my ex doesn't care and they just wanna go in for the poon? Or if he would be mad knowing his friends tried getting at me?
I know the common responses are typically:
1. Move on, he's over it other he'd get back to you.
or
2. Forget him and better your life and have fun and he'll see that and come around when you least expect it! Promise!
but it all makes it worse. Especially telling me to "forget it". Because only I really know the situation, but then obviously outsider perspective is less skewed and more realistic.
Was thinking that maybe my last message a month ago sealed the deal and he thought "oh ok cunt lol good riddance" and if he saw me with a guy, maybe he was thinking of me but didn't want to be a piece of shit and message me while I've seemingly "move on"? So maybe if I sent a simple "hey" or "hey how have you been" or something maybe it would ignite things again, OR just continue to show him how pathetic I am/turn him off.
I could also go to the bars he normally goes to and go WITHOUT a guy and see if he approaches me.
>in b4 how sad lol
I know, guys. I know. I really do. I'm just a hopeless romantic pos. But everything feels so "limbo" and I miss everything about him, including all the people and fun things we used to do. It was like another world.
>>
TL;DR miss my ex, it's been 2 months and I want message him or something. Any ideas, stories, experience in a similar situation that worked for you?
I was thinking the best course of action was keep getting more fit/losing weight and dress well until I look really different and have a clearly very thin/fit body, seem like I am having a good time on facebook, doing well, etc and then when another month has passed I can try to contact him? But then he still might be like "LOL really 3 months later and she's still hung up, feelsgoodman.jpg" while he's fucking another girl.
>>
If you want to get back with him ask him to meet somewhere to talk/hang out /whatever. Then talk about why you broke up and whats bothering him about you. Communication is the nr1 thing in a relationship.
>>
>>16921339
Hello, anon. Well the thing is about 2 weeks in I saw him and drunkely-ish begged him to talk to me. He was angry and didn't want another argument. Then finally I got him to say "fine, message me in a few days when I don't have work. if you want to get back together you'll have to change youre attitude" which made me think "SWEET WE GET TO TALK :D" but he never got back to me and that's been it, until he saw me the other day with a guy at the bar.

So, that's why the whole "hey can we meet" thing seems out of question...
>>
>>16921339
and altogether it's been 2 months.
>>
>>16921339
Also, we had done that before we officially broke up a few times. We didn't talk for a week then he finally gave in and said fine let's talk, we met over lunch, and things were okay for a bit.
>>
You sound nuts desu.

If I was Guy I'd just cut contact instead of having to deal with you constantly going backwards and forwards with all this weird He loves me He loves me not bs.

What do you even want?
>>
>>16921595
.... wait what lol

i just want us to get together and have a good time?
>>
>Me and ex argued a lot
Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship, yknow?

Do you have any hobbies? How about picking up guitar or something? Go to a salsa class?
>>
You're obsessing senpai, you want what he signifies not him, just chill out and live your life it may be hard to do, and it's alright to feel the way you do but acting on those feelings will tear you up
>>
i dont understand... is there any hope?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.