[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm 21 in a college town and I'd like to hang out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 25008267264_a507f18b90_b.jpg (227 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
25008267264_a507f18b90_b.jpg
227 KB, 1024x576
So I'm 21 in a college town and I'd like to hang out with girls more/be in a relationship. I have a few friends that are girls but the one that I would have tried to pursue is in a relationship. How do people meet girls romantically in college?
I'm a little weird because I transferred to this school and I have a full course load and an internship which leaves me with no free time.
I could go to bars and talk to girls that way, but they are really loud and counterintuitive for talking. Any Advice?
>>
>>16917311
you meet girls by going to parties and drinking/doing drugs with people. make friends. expand your network of friends.
>>
>>16917329
I'm all for that, but I work 16 hour days with my classes and work. How do people party like that? I feel like I have to sacrifice something
>>
>>16917348

>i feel like i have to sacrifice something

thats the way life is more often than not. i work a day job, then on weekends i tend to spend all my time filming. weeknights are usually spent prepping for filming.

as a result, single for four years. i can sneak away for a blowjob once or twice a week, which is nice, but heteros dont have it that easy.

but yes, you gotta sacrifice something. its recommended you get 8 hours of sleep a day. you work for 16. thats 24 hours. and its not like you can just squeeze in an hour of partying before bed.

if you have any weekend nights off, go to parties and local events and local hangouts then. its college so sometimes a get together is just sitting around in a circle having beers.
>>
>>16917364
I usually get about 4-5 hours a night, might not be the best thing, but I can sustain it for now.
>>
>>16917526

im guessing thats WITHOUT the socializing, just studying and getting from one thing to another ,showering, fooding etc.

do your best, but sometimes you gotta pay a few dues.
>>
>>16917533
I can just tell that I've been super focused on school and my internship without much social activity. I have a need to be working all the time, so much so that now I can't stand relaxing and not doing anything productive and thats probably not good
>>
>>16917551

it can be stressful, but its how winners are made. paying your dues pays off.

but yeah, if you actually DO have spare time, then use it. but legitimately having so much classes homework and internship that you cant actually go to parties is a real thing. you cantj ust quit class after all.
>>
>>16917556
True, I just feel that I'm getting a massively different experience than some of my peers. Which may be a good thing in the long run
>>
>>16917559

you are. not all of them., you only see the partiers because they are the vocal... i dont wanna say 'minority'

but if people are busy studying and at intenrships you dont really notice that. cusz they are busy.

and just because they get a different experience doesnt mean its better.

i didnt party in college. i remember most of my classmates would all go to someones house or apartment every single fucking day after class and just get high and chill and watch TV or movies or play video games or transition into partying. they never actually did anything they were supposed to, most got by the skin of their teeth and didnt amount to anything.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.