[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get into a relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: k at Party.png (429 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
k at Party.png
429 KB, 960x948
Hi /adv/! /k/ here. I'm 21 years old male, I've never had a girlfriend, how do I get one?

There's a girl I know for some time. I haven't seen her in a while, so I asked her out for coffee, we had a good time I guess. Is this a good start? If so, what do I do next?

I'm not even that autistic when interacting with people, but I kinda don't know how to talk with women and I think I don't feel the same emotions as other people do, so I never really was interested in getting a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1453839336051.jpg (133 KB, 671x672) Image search: [Google]
1453839336051.jpg
133 KB, 671x672
>>16916439
Be careful with then fellow /k/ommmando.

I've just broke it to my girl that of she got counselling I'd have to break it off with her because it would mean it would be harder for me to get a firearms license... She is not happy to say the least.
If you're from America which I'm presuming you are, just spend money on rifles and care for them, they rarely fuck you over compared to women.

As my dad says "if it's got tits or tires it will give you trouble" guns have neither, wish I'd taken that advice on board
>>
>>16916505

>be in dicey situation
>be acquiring OPFOR
>be depressing the trigger

>nothing
>OPFOR acquiring you
>OPFOR laying down fire on you
>you forgot to disengage the safety
>you're dead
>you just got fucked by a gun

I didn't think it was gonna happen to me, but it happened to me. Luckily I didn't die, but dayum, never say guns can't give you trouble, especially when it counts.
>>
>>16916523
Guns generally don't bitch at you down the phone for 3 hours, they also won't ever take your kids, car, dog etc and fuck off with Chad, guns don't become annoying little child like neusances when they don't get their own way.

I'm a combat situation sure they can fuck you over but when I'm in my back yard plinking my .22 they never give me shit and life is enjoyable. When I'm with my girlfriend its 70% moaning, 10%crying 10%shouting, 8% threats then 2% peacefulness and maybe sex.

Would trade my entire experience with women just to live in the US
>>
>>16916439
>introduce yourself to girl
>get to know her a little
>invite her for coffee
>get her number, Skype, What's up or whatever
>keep talking, keep asking about her and sharing about yourself too when appropriate
>bond, relationship gets deeper
>keep seeing each other and doing things together regularly like coffee or something
>keep doing all of these things
>eventually you can ask her out for a proper date (depending on what country you live in)

Eventually you'll have a deep relationship and get intimate on a personal level , and then you'll get intimate on a physical level after you physically flirt with her.

Jajajaja not a perfect guide but it's the basic gist of it
>>
>>16916505
Well it would definitely be easier to not get into any relationship, but fuck it, no risk no fun.

I'm European and already have a firearms licence.
>>
>>16916558
Britfag hoping to get his firearms license later in life, hopefully just move to the US in general though. Sadly my girl is an obstacle in this dream
>>
>>16916545

you have a shitty girlfriend

I'd loan you mine just so you could experience the other side (although she wouldn't go for that (yet)).

the only time she complains is when I don't shave my chest, and the only time she moans is when we're fucking.

maybe you're not assertive/dominant enough?
>>
>>16916557
what do you do if whenever you introduce yourself the girls say no?
>>
>>16916578
When I'm dominant/assertive she ends up crying and moaning etc

Want to break it off with her but the memory of the start keeps making me think it can get better, also sometimes the thought of being alone can be crippling
>>
>>16916608

fuck that bitch. once she's settled she's settled like concrete.
you'll always have your right hand, m8.
>>
>>16916627
True matey
Need to start looking for an outdoor sort of bird, a girl who likes shooting as much as me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.