[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever worry that you aren't sexy or hot by contemporary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13
File: 16388643195_808ab7971b_b[1].jpg (544 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
16388643195_808ab7971b_b[1].jpg
544 KB, 768x1024
Do you ever worry that you aren't sexy or hot by contemporary standards?

Basically, if you're insecure about your body let it all out so we can tell you if you're obsessing for no reason.
>>
Definitely not sexy.
>Crooked teeth
>acne on my face and back
>always greasy hair no matter if I shampoo them everyday or every few days
>super hairy legs, ass and pubic area
>skinnyfat
>hair around nipples
>pale af
>one eye is higher on my face than the other one
>patchy facial hair
>big, protruding forehead

I can't think of anything more right now but I'm sure there is more stuff about me that's ugly.
>>
>>16914876
So are you a guy or girl? That's relevant to stuff like patchy facial hair or hairy nipples.

The greasy hair isn't really that noticeable, and you probably just need to find the right shampoo.
The hair you can deal with.
The pale is good if you're F
The skinnyfat you can deal with, although it's harder

how old are you?
>>
>>16914883
22 year old dude, believe me I went through like tons of different shampoo brands.
>>
Nope
>>
>>16914889
If you're a dude, man, don't even worry about it. Cut your hair as short as you can if it stays greasy, greasy hair is only gross if it's long.

Aside from that just practice good hygiene and shave. Acne isn't even gross as long as your skin doesn't look like it's leaking puss and oil. The big forehead and crooked eyes are the only thing about you that you mentioned that you can't really do anything about, although a hairstylist might be able to help you a little, and that really doesn't sound that bad.

99% of the time you will judge yourself far, far harder than anyone else does. The truth is most other people are usually relieved at small flaws like those and find you more approachable because of them.
>>
>>16914900
Thanks but I get the feeling like you're ignoring my problems as a means to make me feel better about myself. You saying it's not that big of a deal doesn't really have an effect on how big of a deal it actually is in real life.

Thanks for the thought tho. Very nice and kind idea for a thread.
>>
>>16914919
>I get the feeling like you're ignoring my problems as a means to make me feel better about myself.

Nah. I am kind of ignoring your problems and telling you that, but not to make you feel better about yourself, just because that's what most people will usually do.

Think about it - when you sit down at a table with three people and one of them has acne, are you thinking to yourself "eww gross, she's got acne, nasty" or "whew, another person with acne, that's kind of a relief, she's probably not going to be a dick to me"

Probably the latter, because that's the way just about everyone feels about everyone else, including you. Unless you're really offensively, shockingly gross that is.
>>
5'2' male...

m-manlet hate is just a meme, r-right?
>>
>>16914937
My acne is pretty bad desu, nothing seems to be helping even Accutane which I've tried a year ago. My thing is that you were asking if we think we're sexy or conventionally attractive and I think no one thinks worse of me because of how I look but definitely no one thinks I'm sexy or attractive.
>>
>>16914947
>definitely no one thinks I'm sexy or attractive.

I can't contradict you because I'm a straight dude, all I can say is it may be a hell of a lot more likely than you think.
>>
>>16914969
I doubt that. I've been living my life for a while now and so far no one has shown any interest in me and for good reasons, I don't blame them. I wouldn't wanna be with someone like me either.
>>
>>16914942
Manlet hate, yes.
The bar is higher for manlets (BAHAHAHAH) but seriously, though, one of my best friends is a manlet that is well-respected in his community and bones his hot wife on the reg, as evidenced by his pack of kids. There's still hope.
>>
>>16914972
Man up, nancy.
>>
>>16914997
That isn't helpful at all. It means "push your feelings away" and that is not good for you.
>>
>>16914999
Okay - so just wallow in your self pity and get absolutely nowhere in life, then.
>>
>>16914999
I disagree. You said "I wouldn't wanna be with someone like me either."

If you are basing that on your physical appearance, that's pretty shallow and it assumes shallowness in others.

If you are basing it on your personality, it means you might need to improve yourself. And if your feelings are that you are worthless and unappealing, yes, you need to push those feelings away, because they will only be self-fulfilling.
>>
>>16915012
I am basing it on the fact that no one wants to be with an unattractive person. I understand that looks aren't everything and that for a longer relationship to be able to function properly, you need good personality but the physical attraction is essential and it's a foundation to all romantic and sexual relationships.

I consider myself objectively unattractive, because of the things I have mentioned in my first post. I don't think I'm a bad person or that I'm worthless but I can't build a house if I the foundations aren't there.

>>16915010
I don't know which advise is worse. This one, or the previous one.
>>
File: 20160204_212720.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160204_212720.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>16914862
Yeah I worry
>>
I already know I am not but there isn't much I can do about it so I just live with it.

> Be a Female-to-Male trans person.
> Was a solid 8/10 when living as a woman
>Sadly, it never felt right.
> Began transistion to male years ago.
> Completely pass as male now, don't regret transistioning
> Not very attractive as a dude
> Mostly due to being manlet, having shitty jawline , and too hairy after 'mones.
> Lesbians who love masculinity but hate dicks love this shit
> But I'm not interested in women at all
> Most gay men want nothing to do with me; I don't blame them.

inb4 kill urself degenerate!

I'm working on it.
>>
>>16915035
You look pretty normal desu. I might crop the hair and get some sun if I was you. Also DYEL bruh
>>
>>16915042
>Was a solid 8/10 when living as a woman

Most people in a thread like this are going to hate you for having it all and walking away from it.
>>
>>16915042
Why is your skin green?
>>
>>16915042

I just can't believe that it felt more "right" to be a manlet with a pussy being boned by a dude than being an 8/10 woman being boned by a dude.

I know you feel like you made the right choice, that just seems so impractical.
>>
>>16915042

so after living as a woman and now living as a man can you tell me whose life is easier?
>>
Fuckable when dressed and with make up.

>stretchmarks
>still slightly chubby
>redness from past acne
>>
>>16915077
>>still slightly chubby

I fucking hate that some women still think this is bad. I blame all the homosex men that rule the fashion world and desire all women to look like prepube boys.
>>
File: shadowy-figures.png (5 KB, 452x122) Image search: [Google]
shadowy-figures.png
5 KB, 452x122
>>16915047
Probably, yeah. I wish I could trade in my attractive feminine traits for attractive masculine traits but what can you do?

>>16915053
Just don't feel like a woman, don't enjoy my female parts, don't feel any sexual attraction to using them.

I prefer to penetrate men with toys anyway or if I am going to be penetrate, I only like anal.

That's just the sexual side of things, on the life side of things, living as a woman felt really off.

>>16915054
I am not really sure, honestly?

Both have their specific challenges, I guess.

I tend to avoid really airing my opinions on this matter because no matter what I say, some Tumblr feminist or /r9k/ MRA crawls out of the woodwork to throw a tantrum because I disagree with their victim complex worldview.

>>16915049
tinted by degeneracy

That's I suppose all I have to say. I don't want to derail thread.
>>
>>16915100
I lost 50 kg (110 lbs?), and it surely doesn't help my perception of my body because I will always see myself as fat and ugly. I just don't like having wide hips and thick thighs, I guess. Even if it makes my body look pretty feminine.
I wish I was one of those slim women that look like prepubescent boys.
>>
>>16915123

if you want to hear someone tell you how hot you are I'm down. natehuggins41(at)gmaildotcom send me that body.
>>
>>16915123
>I just don't like having wide hips and thick thighs, I guess

Are you never on /b/? there's wide hips/thick thighs threads maxing out four times a day because wide hips and thick thighs are fucking hnnnggg
>>
>>16915110
>if I am going to be penetrate, I only like anal.

that sounds hot, but that "if" - so are you not really into being penetrated?
>>
>>16915165
Nah, thanks. I don't like sending pics of myself.

>>16915171
Heh, I try to avoid /b/ and /soc/.
I guess I will have to learn to love it. It's not the body type I wish I had, but I can't change my bone structure or the amount of sport I did to lose weight. Better "muscular" thick thighs than fat ones, at least.

Thanks by the way!
>>
>>16914862
>acne on butt, back and blackheads on the nose
>big nose at that
>messed up nails since i bite the skin off
>thick and short legs
>skinnyfat
>>
>>16914942
Lol yeah. Got a 5'2" balding jew friend who rakes in the bitches. Seriously. He's got a great personality really.
>>
>>16915110
>on the life side of things, living as a woman felt really off.

Is the rest of life really all that different, sexual things aside?
>>
>>16915237

Every pore on my nose will plug itself up solid over the course of 1-3 days. I use a good sugar scrub in a hot shower, feels like sandpaper and opens those babies up like a dream. Just gotta do it on the reg.

Also, every human being on earth has butt pimples I'm pretty sure. That's like complaining about toenail lint.
>>
>>16915237
m or f?
>>
- weirdly shaped nose
- scar on lip
- short neck
- manly chin
- chips on teeth, crooked smile (teeth are straight but don't line up right when I close my mouth)
- super bad nail biting
- acne scars on my back
- cellulite and stretch marks on my butt
- boobs too small, don't look symmetrical, don't like nipples
- fat thighs that have gotten a rash from rubbing together too much
- no thigh gap
- weird vagina, two dumb freckles
- weird butthole, dumb freckle by my pooper that i keep mistaking for poop
- waist isn't small enough
- love handles
- chubby lower tummy that i hate
>>
>>16915250 you use sugar scrub and then you take them out (the black heads) using the fingers?

Yeah probably they do have it but I wish it was like those movie star butts lol
>>
>>16915263

Movie star butts have acne too. In movies they use stunt doubles with nice asses and apply makeup to cover their pimples. In photo shoots they shoop them out.

You really should know this...
>>
>>16915254
>weird butthole, dumb freckle by my pooper that i keep mistaking for poop

Do you like...use a mirror to scope out your butthole when you wipe? If I had a butt freckle I'd never know.
>>
>>16915254
can you post a pic or no.
>>
>>16915254
>weird vagina

Let's be honest, there never was a vagina that wasn't at least a little weird.
>>
>>16915285
Na man, I just look at my butthole often because I'm either taking nudes, or I'm checking out how weird my butthole looks that day

>>16915300
Yeah gimme a sec to get one that's not as bad
>>
>>16915263
yes, most of them are unclogged by the scrubbing/sweating in the shower, if there's still a bad patch I give them a squeeze and they come out pretty easy if you do it right after the shower
>>
>>16915305

hellloooooo
>>16915165
>>
>>16915254
Asymnetrical boobs are cute. Besides, how else are you supposed to tell which one is which after you name them?
And they call them love handles for a good reason.
>>
>>16915303
Well mine's too flappy. I've had occasional times where I've pinched my own flappy lips from walking + tight shorts. I've also sat on the edge of them before
>>
>>16915306 thanks for the tip. Ill buy a scrub today
>>
>>16915316
I don't want love handles. I want to get about 100 lbs like I was in high school. Plus it's more asymmetrical nipples than actual boobs. My left one also likes to turn inwards sometimes
>>
>>16915324
You don't have to buy a sugar scrub. You dump some sugar into a cup with some olive or coconut oil, maybe some vanilla, and you mix it up. The oil doesn't dissolve the sugar so it stays gritty.

I recommend sugar because all the other exfoliating stuff I ever tried seemed to be so wimpy in comparison.

http://wellnessmama.com/3628/sugar-scrub-recipe/
>>
File: large[1].jpg (10 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
10 KB, 240x240
>>16915322
im sorry that is actually kind of funny when you put it like that.
>>
>>16915254
I'd still probably bone you good if you didn't smell bad. The only thing that gives me pause is that manly chin...just how manly are we talking exactly? Like Mila Jovovich manly or Kirk Douglas manly?
>>
>>16915342
Oh no, it's hilarious but it's also effective at draining any sense of attractiveness

>>16915362
I just don't like the shape of my chin
>>
>>16915388
attention whore for us with pictures, please.
>>
File: disme.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
disme.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>16915300
Here you go. Also forgot to mention another insecurity: hair that's always frizzy as fuck no matter what I try
>>
>>16915394
Shit I goofed. How do I fix it?
>>
>>16915405
Try standing up straight next time instead of laying down sideways.
>>
File: disme.jpg (150 KB, 480x588) Image search: [Google]
disme.jpg
150 KB, 480x588
Of course, why didn't I think of that? Let's try this again
>>
>>16915394
sheeeiiiit what are you bitching about. I could even take you out in public.
>>
>>16915394
You don't look bad!
Cut our hair a bit. Use a bit of make up to conceal your dark circles and maybe some eyeliner since you have big and beautiful eyes.
But really you have a cute face.
>>
I'm nearing 30 but I still look like I'm 13. I just wanna hook up with a girl around my age but I always get that "you remind me of my younger brother/cousin xD" I'm tired of getting hit on by 14 year olds or women in their late 40's or mid 50's who have weird pedo fetishes
>>
>>16914876
The greasy hair thing happened to me too. Use dish soap and no conditioner. Or if you have to money buy T/Sal therapeutic shampoo "scalp build up control". It says its for dandruff but it worked for me
>>
>>16915413
you look pretty cute to me. How can I get your nudes in front of me?
>>
>>16914919
Thats because you are a fucking pussy with low self esteem. This has nothing to do with how you look.
>>
>>16914942
Agreed with other reply. The bar is higher for you as a manlet. My army recruiter is about 5'3" and hes hella awesome.
>>
>>16915414
I don't like going out in public. Any time anybody looks at me, I want to go home and never come out. They probably think I'm weird or they can sense my social awkwardness

>>16915416
What hairstyle should I get? I'll also have to check out how to hide dark circles. I only know mascara, eyeshadow, and blush

>>16915422
We aren't at the level of trust for me to show you my lumpy freckled pooper
>>
>>16914862
I'm a fat ugly piece of shit. I don't need anyone to validate that for me. My face is ugly. My body is hideous. If I didn't have to work for a living I'd spend all my time locked in my room and only going out to shower/bathroom/eat/whore.
>>
>>16915429
>What hairstyle should I get?
I think shoulder length would look good on you, but I am not an expert or whatever.

>I'll also have to check out how to hide dark circles. I only know mascara, eyeshadow, and blush.
You could use a bb cream! They aren't as heavy as a foundation, very easy to apply but do well when it comes to hiding small blemishes or dark circles.
>>
>>16915429
>We aren't at the level of trust for me to show you my lumpy freckled pooper

I'm imagining it anyway, thanks. You can't stop me from having my fun. Your freckly lumpy tush is currently being violated in my fantasies.

You bad girl you.
>>
>>16915437
I used to have bangs for a while, but they were a lot of work. I've only ever gotten my hair cut to my shoulders one time, and I didn't feel very attractive. Though my hair is frizzy as shit, I feel better when I have long hair. Doesn't seem like long hair has many options for style though.

>>16915445
I really should go to the doctor. I likely have multiple hernias
>>
>>16915429
>I don't like going out in public. Any time anybody looks at me, I want to go home and never come out. They probably think I'm weird or they can sense my social awkwardness

I didn't say I'd want to take you out, I'm a homebody myself. Just that I could happily show you to my friends as my girlfriend or wife material, at least in the looks department.
>>
>>16915413
I'd cum on your face and then lick it off.
>m'lady
>>
>>16915449
Oh gotcha. Thanks dude

>>16915457
Not many guys willing to eat their own cum, interesting
>>
>yellow teeth
>chin pokes out when smiles
>nips too large for breasticles
>hairy in general
>deep tan marks from glasses and overall farmers tan
>thick thighs
>skinnyfat
>eczema wrinkles
>uneven skin
>>
>>16915448

Can we see your body? You can keep your undies on if you need to. I need it for...science
>>
>>16915433
Workout. Problem solved.
>>
>>16915468
I'd rather not. The only thing I don't like more than my face is my body
>>
>>16915481
I can't make you but the more you keep saying no the more I want to see it.
>>
>>16915485
Why?
>>
>>16914862
I am definitely not sexy but I already accepted the fact that I'll die a virgin and I'm not good with attention anyway. I don't wanna be seen and people have nothing to look at so it works
>>
>>16915489
because I want to stare at your tits and ass and imagine what it would be like to run my hands over you, squeeze your butt and boobs, and pump you and cum in you.

It might sound silly, but now that I've talked to you just a little bit it will be ten times better.
>>
>>16915495
then post a pic. We might have good news for you, or we could just confirm what you already know, which shouldn't be that bad.
>>
>>16915499
>thinking I ever have sex with someone with the lights on so that they can look at me
na son
>>
>>16915508
fuck I can tell from your face that your body doesn't deserve your horribly low self-esteem.
>>
>>16915474
If only
>>
File: IMG_20160228_165541~2.jpg (259 KB, 1016x1899) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_165541~2.jpg
259 KB, 1016x1899
Might as well just post a picture.
>>
>>16915433

Male FUPOS or female?
>>
>>16915100
And I hate cunts like you who think rolls are attractive. Is slightly chubby a deal breaker? No, and everyone likes different things. However, slightly chubby often leads to overweight. Which then leads to "omg we r all beautiful no madder Wut syze!!!" Fuck that noise.
>>
>>16915527

Anon, there is very little actually wrong with you.

The worst part about you in this photo is your trousers and you could easily just take them off.
>>
>>16915527
Dude you just look like a regular guy. You might have a bit of a gut going on, run it off.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 480x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 480x573
>>16915517
This is as much as I'll show because I hate side views of my stomach. I also have to suck it in as hard as I can when I'm in public. One time I forgot and someone asked if I was pregnant.
>>
>>16915474
I've lost weight four times with each being about 50lbs each time. I have no motivation left. My greatest dream is to be thin and I know I will never achieve it.
>>
>>16915581

>tfw I'd love a stomach like this

You're fine anon.

I have an actually belly and I absolutely hate it. It's flatter than it used to be but it's still a paunch and it looks fucking disgusting. I work out regularly as well but it just wont go...probably a result of years of being a fatty. At least yours is flat.
>>
>>16915535
>>16915538
I wanna be better than average. I wanna be attractive.
>>
>>16914862
My face shape isn't ideal. So many beautiful women have these intensely contoured oblong faces.

I do have nice cheekbones, but my jaw is wide. Olivia Wilde is a pretty example of the wide jaw, but I'm no Olivia Wilde.

I'm also short and bottom heavy in the thighs and lower tummy and hips. Shaped like a pear. I guess if I were skinnier and could lose the tummy it would look nicer. I'm not intensely overweight, but on the higher side of average for my height. Short girls need to be under 120 pounds. I hear it everywhere. I'm 134. 30 inch bust, 27 inch waist, 39 inch hips. I get some guys are into that, but it's hard to wear clothes that don't make me look frumpy.
>>
>>16915599
I mean I'd be happier with my stomach if it naturally looked like this, but I have to suck it in constantly or else it'll look a lot worse. My lower stomach sticks out no matter how much I try to suck in though, and I hate how my stomach bulges on the sides of my shorts
>>
>>16915581
>>16915581
whelp, I'd bury my face in your belly.
>>
>>16915609
I'd rather have less fat so that people couldn't bury their face in there. Thanks anyways though :)
Idk how to put smiles without worrying that people will think I put them there to be bitchy
>>
>>16914862
nope
>tfw confirmed to be very attractive by many years of interaction with females
>tfw 6'
>tfw 8" dick
now if only i could do something about this whole being poor as fuck thing
>>
>>16915619
Go to uni and fix it u lazy mofo
>>
We all have our insecurities.
>On/off acne problems
>One eye's too high
>Yellowish teeth
>Always look tired
I'm sure there's more.
>>
>>16915632
working on it m8
uni will not be necessary, just have to be patient and let my current endeavor pan out. by this time next year, i should be middle class as fuck. ive been poor my whole life, and it has seriously been detrimental to finding a partner. its easy enough to get laid, but (surprise) most grills arent into broke dudes
>>
>>16915581
>One time I forgot and someone asked if I was pregnant.

It amazes me when people do this. I was standing 8 feet away from a crowded costco checkout when a middle-aged lady asked a milf working the checkout "How far along are you?". The milf was fucking obviously not pregnant, but she had a bit of a belly because she'd probably had kids.

Milf tried to ignore dumb lady, who repeated her question louder.

Milf gave her one last chance..."I'm sorry, what was that?"

Clueless bitch says "I was asking how far along your baby is"

Milf quietly says "I'm not pregnant, just could never get rid of my baby belly"

I was amazed, as was everyone else around us, how far she took it. I pretty much won't ask if a girl is pregnant unless I have first confirmed it via one of her friends or family.
>>
Big nose
Acne and scars on the back [spoiler] jesus christ how do i fix it [/spoiler]
phimosis
>>
I feel like I've been obsessed with my weight my entire life. With every one constantly saying how awful chubby is or how people claim chubby when they are really just fat it's a constant insecurity.

Thin is beautiful and I don't think I'll ever be thin...
>>
>>16915602
some guys are definitely into that. I love me a nice big ass.

I can't imagine a face without seeing it. Yet I can imagine an ass, sort of. They tend to have less detail I guess.
>>
>>16915698
>Thin is beautiful and I don't think I'll ever be thin

Guy here, no it's not. Thin chicks, chubby chicks, even the occasional fat chick can all be beautiful or ugly.

Show yerself.
>>
File: 1416086577244.png (362 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
1416086577244.png
362 KB, 523x592
>>16915581
>>16915413
>flat stomach bitch with zero fat rolls looking for asspats bc someone said something to clearly fuck with her head in public like totally that one time
Of course you're an average white girl with body image problems.
You sound so needy, like a socially stunted shut in that requires constant validation or you go into a mental spiral about how undesirable you are. How about having an actual problem first, y'know, besides your autism?
>>
>>16915698
I really, really like chubby/curvy/thick girls. Email me and I'll tell you how beautiful you are.
>>
>>16914862
Ih Dahnt Need societeh's oppressive standards!
>>
>>16915710
pretty much this
>>
>>16915698

This. So much this.

I was fat my entire childhood and teen years, then starting watching what I was eating and working out. I know look marginally better but I still have a massive ass, horrible stomach, fucking massive tits...I feel just as bad as I did a few years ago because I'm not thin.

I try to focus on getting as thin as my body will actually allow me to get, given my body type. I see really tiny girls on this site all the time and weep that I will never be them.
>>
>>16915727
You luscious curvy bitches that won't post pics are fucking killing me.
>>
>>16915727
>massive ass, horrible stomach, fucking massive tits

are you trying to make me hnnngg
>>
File: _20160314_130156.jpg (139 KB, 1076x1087) Image search: [Google]
_20160314_130156.jpg
139 KB, 1076x1087
Totally, I tty not to think about it tho.
I'm insecure about
> my hairline
> my weight
> my height
> my nose and face in general
> my forehead
I was bullied a lot so I think that fed my insecurities even up to today.
>>
I'm just kind of annoyed that I'm not thin enough to have a normal/average body, yet not fat enough to be considered chubby. I don't think it's bad, per se, it's just that I can't really identify with either group.

I do like my pear/hourglass shape, though I wish it wasn't as extreme sometimes because clothes that fit right are a bitch to find
>>
>>16915727
I was never really fat but always slightly chubby. And yeah I eat right and workout but I'm still not thin. I've been bullemic, anorexic, addicted to working out, an all star athlete, still never thin. Every time I see girls with flat tummies or small tiny arms I want to cry too lol. However I don't have a huge ass or huge tits so at least you have more of a figure.

>>16915705
>>16915729
Sorry feels odd to post pics on adv

>>16915747
I always feel like I'm not big enough to be considered bbw(big enough for a fetish) and not small enough to be average/chubby. Although I think average/chubby are pretty similar. I think chubby feels like I'm sweet coating being fat.
>>
what do you mean worry lol? i know for a fact because many people have told me. what do i do when im objectively ugly?
>>
>>16915780
I think average and chubby are distinctly separate. There's a grey area (which is where I feel like I lie), but I think that you can generally differentiate someone average from someone chubby.
>>
>>16914942
I would kill to fuck Mishima manlet-sama because of who he was. Being short isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>16915745
Those glasses are too big for your head and out of style. Start with that.
>>
>>16915425
Yeah my brother in law was military and 5'3. No problems with girls. He took care of his body, had a career, dressed well and dated really short girls. Height is really only a problem if the person you're pursuing is taller than you. There are tons of short girls that like short guys. I don't mind guys my height or a few inches taller(5'7).
>>
>>16915862
Only picture i have, lost my glasses recently.
>>
Reminder that for males just being average isn't good enough if you're interested in women.
>>
>>16914862
Hairy hands. Quite a lot.
>>
>>16916864
You gotta also be passionate about something
>>
>>16914919
Here's some perspective I gained that helped me stop obsessing over my physical insecurities which I don't think I have a shortage of." Perfect" looking people will always have the advantage in everything there's no way around that but they'll have a harder time deciphering whether they achieved something solely based on their looks when it comes to social situations.
>>
I've got acne and I guess I'm overweight

I'm 5'9 and 190, but honestly I'm pretty built, no joke. I've just got a fat ass and a double chin, double chin bothers me but not ass

I wouldn't say I'm ugly, I don't really mind my weight and shit, seeing as just because you're overweight doesn't make you fat.

Never had a girl say I was cute though, and never had a gf, so guess something wrong
>>
>>16917872
You also gotta have a car.
>>
I am pretty confident about everything but my hairy pussy, small tits and puffy nipples..
>>
>>16918144
Hairy pussies are great

Like if you just trim it a bit so I can get to the good parts with my mouth I don't mind at all

I want a woman in my life, a developed, sexual capable woman. Not some hairless toddler

Don't be ashamed of having hair on your pussy, you're a woman not a girl
>>
>>16918136
You also have to be 6+ ft tall.
>>
>>16918179
Passion and car are big things, only seriously superficial chicks have to have someone 6foot+
>>
File: xHrI4mz.jpg (46 KB, 621x413) Image search: [Google]
xHrI4mz.jpg
46 KB, 621x413
>acne on face, chest, and back
>chub-light zone between acceptable and chub
>wide body type (like literally I feel like I'm wider, not necessarily fat)
>poor posture
>pale skin
>I swear to Christ one eye closes noticeably more than the other even thought multiple people have said no

I've been told I'm not ugly but that sure as hell doesn't stop me from hating myself, though that probably has to do more with the crippling loneliness
>>
>>16915028
>physical attraction is essential and it's a foundation to all romantic and sexual relationships

Cunt look at James Packer, ugly as fuck but can still get mad pussy. Personality and confidence is EVERYTHING!!
>>
5'7 male
orange ginger hair
Acne all over face
Nerd glasses
Big man tits (B cup or bigger)
>>
pectus
got a big ol hole in chest
fucked ribs too
im pretty buff, but still look like shit
>>
>>16918144

Small tits are great, ESPECIALLY if they have puffy nipples. Are they sensitive?
Please say they are.
>>
Im 6'7 210
I have some bacne but it's going away.
Good posture is something I have to remind myself of constantly.
also no beard yet :/
I guess I could workout more too..
>>
>>16915600
then stop eating so much you fat fuck
AND THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU ASWELL
>>
File: tfw1.jpg (60 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
tfw1.jpg
60 KB, 612x612
>tfw only 5'10 (1.78)
>tfw non-white brown hair brown eyes untermensch but pale as milk skin
>tfw skinny fat
>tfw squinty eyes
>tfw receding hairline
>tfw big nose
>tfw thin lips

try and top that
>>
>>16915527
you need to lose a lot of weight anon, but on the bright side it's pretty straightforward

>>16915745
damn brah you're so damn yellow even for an asian, that's about the only thing that sets me off, because otherwise your face seems ok to me

>>16915035
quite average, lose a few pounds and maybe you'll look better
>>
how about people post their positives as well as negatives

positives:
height - 6'4
naturally skinny/muscular
nice eyes according to a few people
good beard
i like my nose for some reason. it's big and straight

negatives:
skin kinda scarred due to teenage acne
receding hairline + big forehead
i look older than i am; currently 21 and usually people think i'm around 25 or more
annoying thin curly hair, when it looks good it's good, but almost any wind fucks it up and ruins it
not really a body issue thing but i have aches and pains a lot (especially in lower back) which i think stems from growing too quickly; i reckon i grew about a foot in a year when i was 15-16. literally got stretch marks on my back from it
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.