[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tit sucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: $_57.jpg (156 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
156 KB, 1200x1600
Do girls like it when a guy sucks and plays with their tits? I've been avoiding spending much time with my girlfriends tits because I feel like it would be weird for me to just suck on them. I don't know how to do it like I get really anxious and I feel weird doing what a baby does basically but ever since I was a kid Ive always had an obsession with tits and now I'm too self conscious and retarded to know how to do the job properly. Whats a suitable amount of time to spend playing with a girls tits? how should the job be done?
>>
You're right, its exactly what a baby does which is why girls don't like it because they find it weird unless theyre into kids and shit in which case find a new girl
>>
>>16922539
All girls are different, but.

I like making my boyfriend happy. Even if I'm not super into something (and having my tits sucked on is something that doesn't turn me on because my boobs aren't sensitive), I let him do it if I know he likes it.
Just be sure it's not your main focus. You can suck on her tits and finger her, or do it briefly enough (around 30-45 seconds?) that it doesn't become annoying.
Also, playing with boobs is relaxing. I like when me and my boyfriend are on the couch and he plays with my boobs even if nothing sexual happens.
>>
I love kissing and touching them (including sucking on the nipples). I guess its dependent on the person. Why be insecure? Just do what you feel like doing, you'll notice if she does not like it.

Also:

I genuinly dislike it when my gf grabs my dick. Hell I don't even like grabbing it myself.
>>
>>16922551
Girls don't get annoyed when you just randomly play with their boobs? I thought they would get all "wow stop thinking about sex omg" or something like that.
>>
Depends on the girl. Some go nuts for it because their tits are really sensitive, others it does nothing for. Only way to find out is try it or ask.
>>
>>16922561
This.
>>
>>16922561
What if they have acceptably big tits without being fat, I just want to die on them. You don't understand I could live a happy life only ever fucking her tits. You get footfags and I'm like them, except I don't care for feet I care for tits. I'm a titfag
>>
>>16922568
Not the guy who responded to you.
Fine if you like boobs and great if your gf share your interest.
But it's not about you only. If she refuses about boobs stuff, then it's the way it is. Then you have to know, how important boobs are for you.
>>
>>16922559
I don't mind it most of the time.
Sometimes we just spoon and he plays with my tits.
Of course if I'm busy doing something or mad at him I don't like having his hands on my boobs but,I mean, it's normal?
>>
>>16922587
interesting
>>
>>16922587
I don't mind my bf randomly playing with my boobs either. I mean, he doesn't have any himself and mine are the closest he comes to actually own a pair of boobs. In return i am allowed to play with his dick whenever.

I'm one of those girls that can get wett like hell solely from getting their nipps flicked. It's rather neat. If he's in the mood he just needs to fondle my boobs a bit and i'm all in.
And yes, i DO love getting my titts sucked. Actually, i really dig it if he straight up sucks on them. No nibbling or licking, just sucking. Fuck, that's really amazing

But titts are so different, you would need to slowly find out what your girl likes. Some like to get pinched hard whilst other are too sensitive to even directly touch the nipps.
>>
She doesn't like my arms around her stomach when I hug her from behind because she feels like she's fat (she isn't in the least), so naturally my arms need to rest higher. So I just hold her tits in my hand while we sit around. I'll occasionally just squeeze and play with them, and she doesn't mind because they aren't particularly sensitive for her, so it's no different than me holding her arm or hand to her (obviously not in public though).
>>
>>16922539
At first my girl said her boobs didn't feel all that sensitive and she didn't really feel it, but we were very inexperienced with sex at the time so I actually googled some tips for the next time. Next time applied some of the tips and she actually said that her boobs had become a lot more sensitive for some reason and the ways I was fondling her breasts actually felt good.

The tips were mostly about warming the girl up in different ways like kissing her passionately to the mouth, pleasuring her neck area with your lips, kisses and tongue, ear licking and after that slowly teasing your way to her nipple with your hands and mouth by starting from area below her collar bone, progressing towards her outer breasts and slowly moving in to the nipple. My girl really enjoys gentle pinching and biting, but reacts positively to sucking, twisting and moderately fast licking as well.
>>
>>16922551
this

also, she's your girlfriend, talk about it, if she likes it you're good, if she doesn't like it but understands, you're also in the same place regarding how often you can do it but feel more comfortable about it.
If she's a bitch about it, dump her cause you deserve someone who at least tries to understand you and you can be yourself with!
>>
Guys, i just want to leave this for you:

Don't just focus on the nipples! Grab the whole boobs and play with them. Cup them, gently knead them, squeeze them, you get it.
>>
>>16923705
I want you to leave
>>
>>16923709
The worst tripfag of /adv/ strikes again!
>>
I personally enjoy having my nipples played with and sucked a lot. Having my breasts squeezed and thumbs pressing up against my nipples at the same time (either through my shirt, bra, or naked) is super hot.

Just ask her what she likes, try it out, see if you're both comfortable and enjoy it.
>>
Lol it's not even kind of the same thing trust me

But yes I do because I can have a huge orgasm from just my nipples so it's really hot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.