[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
File: 1457855739852.png (197 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1457855739852.png
197 KB, 500x351
So I have a female friend who's gone through a lot of stuff. Something like 3 months ago her grandmother died, and she basically spent the night at my place and I tried to comfort her while she kept crying. Throw in a bunch of inheritance drama on top of that.

She rebounded in the next couple of days for the most part, but I still see her crack now and then. I'm not really sure what I should be doing here. Is it a good idea to even try to broach the topic?
>>
>>16922178
There's not really a good answer for this, because people react in different ways. You could try asking her how she's doing the next time you see her cracking. She might say she doesn't want to talk about it, or she might appreciate you showing you care. If she's a very good friend, you could make her a care package (with tea and relaxing things), but she might get the impression you like her.
>>
I'm a male turning 20 this month, I've recently come to understand a lot about taking care of my body and confidence and all sorts of shit that should better me as a person. I believe I'm relatively attractive or at the very least without a terribly unattractive, eye catching flaw. I'm 6'1 155ish (+/-2lbs).

I'm not concerned with learning how to talk to women or get in their pants, I think I can handle that. I just need to know where I can go to meet women close to my age that isn't "go to concerts other expensive shit", I'm not willing to spend $90 to go to some venue alone and finger some slut or get head in the bathroom, I want to meet women. I also live in the middle of fucking nowhere, though I have truck, not living in a city makes this real fucking difficult proposition. So femanons, where would I go to meet you and what is a good ice breaker for that situation at hand?

I've gotten a lot of numbers from girls behind the counter of fast food and some stores, but I want something less generic and time to talk before I'm asking for digits. I've thought about grocery stores (seems like I might come off a bit creepy if I go about it wrong), bookstores and libraries but have gone to none specifically with the intent of meeting women.
>>
>>16922220
You need an activity where you see the same girl more than once- like a class, hobby group, sport...Choosing ones that would have young females as participants. You could also try online dating sites, but it's not for everyone. You can set your dating radius to include the nearby city you mentioned. You could chat a bit before meeting in person and be able to decide if the drive is worth it that way. I work at a bookstore and was receptive to being asked out by a customer who was a regular (so it wasn't a complete stranger askng me out).
>>
This is a Vague question with a lot of variables that could affect the situation. But is there a way to tell if a girl views you as a little brother or something along those lines?
>>
>>16922242
"Hey, I sometimes feel like you're treating me like I was your little brother".
>>
Girls & boys: When do you think it is good to try to contact an old friend/crush or better the current situation?
A little backstory: Had a crush on a girl, she wasn't interested (I suggest a few meet ups with only us two. She either declines directly or agreed at first but shortly refused before the actual meet up. Only once she asked why and told she wants to be friends). Because of some problems I had with our common circle of friends, I distanced myself from this circle and "couldn't" see her too because of this. I let her know this and she didn't give me a response to this fact. The communication between us and how often we see each other is very low since Oct. 2014, because of the above mentioned reasons and because she said (around Oct. 2014) she "hates" to message me (and I was dumb enough not to ask why or something else).
So, how to read this situation? Should I do something because of it (last time I saw her around Christmas with a few friends, because she initiated/ask a friend, if we would go grab drinks together). Is it worth or how do I value/rate/read for my own? What should I expect what *might* is happening or what *might* be in her mind?
>>
>No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

;_;
>>
>>16922328
Listen to the cuddle audio tracks in /fsa/ threads on /soc/. They usually end up making me cry but they're pretty realistic.
>>
Guys, how do you have such small wardrobes? Do girls generally have a lot more clothes because we have a broader range of things we can wear?
>>
>>16922331

I'm not that guy OP mentioned, I just never get to cuddle anyone because forever alone. Although recently I have begun to suspect my best friend's little brother might be gay for me. Sometimes when I am over at their house watching youtube on the couch we sit next to each other and intertwine toes with heads on each others' shoulders. I don't want to even think about pursuing it in any way though cause their family is super Christian and shit would get weird fast. Sorry, you didn't ask for my life story but I wanted to tell someone. I'm from a board where blogging is taboo so I just wanted to talk about stuff for once.
>>
If your older friend reveals he has never been in a relationship and asks for advice how would you react?
>>
>>16922336
Depends on the guy really but basically men aren't expected to care about their looks as much as women do so they don't usually.

>>16922338
Nah, it's cool. This is /adv/ after all, one of the most normie boards on 4chan. So how do you feel about that guy? Would you go for it if it wasn't for the family?

>>16922343
Feel guilty because pretty much every relationship advice you can give is a cliche and I would be afraid he'd get discouraged. If I could, I try to set him/her with another single friend.
>>
>>16922343
Tell him what he needs to know, so he can be prepared? Maybe cheer him *somehow* up and do a activity with him to distract him (if he's down). Try to bring him in situation in which he has to interact/get to know women and in best case with you, so you could help him?

What important parts of a relationship would /adv/ tell me, if I would say I weren't in a relationship?
>>
>>16922346
>Depends on the guy really but basically men aren't expected to care about their looks as much as women do so they don't usually.
It's not even that I care a lot about my looks (don't get me wrong, I do, but not excessively), but more that sometimes I want to dress cute, other times I want to dress preppy, others I just want to wear jeans and a tshirt etc. It just depends on my mood.

I guess I kind of answered my own question, but don't guys ever feel like experimenting with their clothes?
>>
>>16922352
>but don't guys ever feel like experimenting with their clothes?

Why?
>>
>>16922352
Some do. I have friends who are big into fashion.

But men, especially young men, are discouraged from taking an active interest in clothing. Anything involving dressing up is seen as feminine, at least in America.
>>
>>16922336
It's more expensive and i have expensive hobbies anyway so i have to chose where i want to spend my money, clothes do not come first.
>>
>>16922336

Clothes cost money. I hate men's fashion anyway so I save money and wear the same stuff. If I were a girl and were able to wear all sorts of stuff I would own a lot more clothes for sure.

>>16922346

No, I am in no place to have a relationship with anyone at the moment, let alone one that would ruin my relationship with their family. I have too much stuff on my own plate, both responsibility-wise and mentally speaking, to be seeing anyone right now. Not to mention that I am (mostly) straight and probably want my first relationship, at least, to be with a girl.

Basically my problem is I crave skinship. Hugging and cuddling, I don't care about sex. That said, I am not actively seeking a relationship at the moment since I know I'm not ready for that right now, so in a sense it's my own fault for not even trying to seek it out. I can't get this physical interaction that I crave, but I recognize it's a problem of my own design, so basically I just wanted to come on here and whine to someone.
>>
So, a few days ago I sent a text message to my ex gf to wish her a happy birthday. She texted back that she's really happy that I thought of her and that if I feel like it we should meet up sometime. Now, few things you might need to know: we broke up one year ago, and during the two years we spent as a couple she broke up with me twice. I have since managed to find another girlfriend and she knows this as well. This is also the first time we spoke to each other in a year. What could she want? Just to have a friendly catching up, or something else? I haven't responded to her text yet.
>>
>>16922362
Talk to your current gf about it. Friendships with your exes are hella tricky so jus talk it over with her and see how she feels about it. What about you? Do you wanna be friends with your ex?
>>
>>16922362
Not an answer, but the fact that she said she is happy to see you remembered her birthday, is a good sign. She isn't just saying thanks or something similar, but responded and is somehow interested in you/your life.
>>
>>16922362
>what could she want

Anything, dude. What do YOU want? You started the conversation. If you want to be friends with her, do it. If you don't think you can handle it, don't do it.
>>
>>16922239
I've been on online dating, Tinder, Match, etc.
The problem with online dating at my age is that it isn't dating, its hookups, introverts slowly working towards a more social life, or just entertainment not to be taken seriously in my experience.

When I say I live in the middle of nowhere, my town has less than 450 residents and my graduating class was less than 60. The online dating pool is slim at best and the majority of women I'd be talking to are an hour drive away anyway.

Classes, hobby groups, and sports are also (probably) off the table for the same reason, I simply can't afford the gas for a '91 Ranger to drive an hour one way to a class or a group meeting.
>>
>>16922402
...then move. If your situation is that bad you won't be changing it while you are there, you've just given us your list of excuses.
>>
GIRLS: What's the worst way to ask a girl to prom and what is the best way to ask them?
>>
On Monday I asked this girl I got a crush on if she would like to come out with me today, to which she agreed to, however I think that I have fucked up by being such an awkward creep. Yesterday she wouldn't even come near me, and when I asked her about the whole going out thing she was really ambivalent and dismissive about it.
I dunno if she even wants to go out with me, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I could be misinterpreting her behavior after all.
>>
>>16922407
Convenient, I plan to within the next couple of months as I'm sick of living like this. I have one friend in town and two that live nearby though I see them so rarely I don't know I can consider them friends anyways. The rest of people nearby or that I come across are just too old or too young to relate to.

None of this is an excuse, this is what life is like when you live in a place where the local economy's primary, and only, export is corn.
>>
>>16922421
What did you do that was awkward and creepy?
>>
>>16922423
Probably date rape.
>>
>>16922336
I only purchase what I need. I have 3 sets of shoes and a pair of work boots. Unless I actually had a reason to buy another pair of shoes, I would never do so. Women seem to be much more interested in finding the perfect outfit.
>>
How much smegma is too much smegma? I'm guessing some smegma is okay since a lot of people like cheese.
>>
I want my girlfriend to have sex with me using a strapon, but I don't want her to think I'm a fag by just asking her, I want her to be the one that's turned on by the idea and initiates it with me, so I can act reluctant before letting her have her way with me

How do I subtly incept the idea of wearing a strapon into her mind? Do I have to unearth some kind of deep seated feelings of penis envy in her?
>>
>>16922479
Is this bait or are you that deep in the closet?
>>
>>16922479
Just let a dude fuck you first to make sure you get all loosed up for your gf. Don't wanna give her a bad time now, do you? If you really love her, make sure to sleep with a lot of dudes so you get a lot of experience.
>>
>>16922485
>>16922488
I have this fantasy about being taken sexually by an Amazon warrior who imposes total role reversal with me. This fantasy can only be fulfilled with a woman. It won't be satisfying to me though if I just ask and she fulfills this fantasy for me like it's a favor or something. I need her to assert herself over me while I pretend to be apprehensive at first before she wins me over and makes me like it
>>
>>16922352
As a guy I have a limited wardrobe. It's not like I want to express emotions.
But usually if I'm a bit tired/moody I'm more likely to wear a sweater over a white shirt.

If I'm really excited or feeling good I'll do my hair up a little bit and wear a fitting outfit.

It's not like I want to say to the world how I feel with my clothes I just wear what I feel like wearing.

And If I'm experimenting anything its on good days where I'm like: I want to wear this shirt and these shoes, even if they don't match at all I'm going to.
>>
Guys, I lost a lot of weight, around 100 lbs. I got stretch marks and a bit of loose skin on my belly and under my arms (barely noticeable, apparently).

Would it be a deal breaker?
>>
>>16922533
Gosh, no. Even more no if it "barely noticeable".
In which scenario does bother you?
You standing in front of me and it's time for sex or almost naked/naked? Then there are others things in a mans mind.
You as a girl I would like to get to know? Then those marks are unimportant/uninteresting.
Honestly: Maybe it's because I'm a bit older, but I can't think of a situation in which barely noticeable stretch marks are a deal breaker. Their are just not important enough.
Work on other parts of yourself. Your mind can be your biggest turn on.
>>
>>16922533
Not for me personally. I wouldn't even really think twice about things like stretch marks or scars since most people have something like that on their body, at least the people I've known.
>>
>>16922423
I patted her head, and acted in general like some autismal sperg who has no clue how to be around girls.
>>
>>16922533
No. Bio oil can remove stretch marks, by the way.

If you have a great ass or still rocking a solid rack from the weight you carried I'd say I probably wouldn't notice except to note that you may have some related self-image issues because I try to pay attention to shit like that in case something should ever come up because I care about people I'm close to like that.
>>
>>16922558
Jeez, are you the same guy from last time? We've already been on this ride dude.
>>
>>16922546
>In which scenario does bother you?
I don't like when people see it, even if it's not for sex. Makes me think "And now they know I was a fat bitch, god job! Who would like a fat bitch like you?!". Even if I know no one thinks that or cares.
Just insecurities, I guess. It's hard to not be insecure when you've been a fat fuck through all your teenage years.
Thank you by the way.

>>16922549
Thank you!

>>16922564
Stretch marks got better with oil, but some were already "white" so not much to be done about those. Luckily, I am so pale that it'd take some effort to notice the white ones.
Butt and boobs are surely distracting. But yeah, I do have those self-image issues.
Thank you!
>>
>>16922581
>Just insecurities, I guess. It's hard to not be insecure when you've been a fat fuck through all your teenage years.
>Thank you by the way.
Yep, I think I can understand your way of thinking.
But honestly? You have to find a way to stop thinking like that. It's really not that important and only idiots will think the way you described. Most will notice and don't think more about it, some would think "hey she's got those marks too. A buddy!". If I would see them, then I would think she's just a person than me and all others with all their little problems. And I would think "she isn't scared to show those stretch marks, she seems confident and might be a great person". This would increase your appeal.
>>
>>16922571
Yeah, but yesterday evening was different. She wouldn't even come near me.
>>
This girl friend keeps me at a distance. She blatantly ignores my text messages most of the time, won't sit next to me (it's either at a distance or not at all), and always says she's too busy to meet up despite continuously meeting another friend. If I touch her she goes all deer-in-headlights-eyed.

Yet she approaches me normally, talks to me normally, hell, sometimes I even get her to laugh and banter normally. She doesn't trust a lot of people and lets in even fewer, but she's okay with me.

None of the first paragraph used to happen, though. She used to be touchy herself, blasted walls of text at me and brought up plans herself weekly. Yet now she doesn't.

What am I supposed to do with this? Should I ask her what's up with all this? We used to be close, but now I feel like a stranger stalking her.
>>
Guy nearing this 30s here.

I have a few close friends. They're all very different people, they barely know each other, and most of them are women. I share a lot with each of them, and love each of them dearly - as friends.

As of late, one of these friends' attitudes has been changing. I don't know whether it is because our friendship is getting more intimate, or whether she is fleeing from her apparently boring relationship to whomever she can find. As attractive as she is in many ways, I'm really hoping for the former.

She has already explored and crossed some boundaries of her relationship. I know this from her drunk texts. She also shared many other things about her stance toward her relationship. I sometimes don't know whether she's trying to vent the negative feelings to keep only the positives (to herself), or whether that's basically all she feels about him.

As for her recent change in behaviour: she's slowly getting more physically affectionate with me. Close friends know I love hugs, and I've been around drunk-her many times, but this feels different. Hugs are much more frequent, linger much longer, are sometimes paired with a careful kiss on my cheek. Given the circumstances, I can't just take that change at face value.

It probably also doesn't help that I'm starting to learn how compliments work, and that I'm trying to compensate some her self-deprecation. "You're such a guy, you always know what to say": she could be flustered because she's flattered, or because I'm flattering her.

I'm not planning to "go for it", so I'm not asking whether and how I should proceed. Rather than that, I'd like you to assume for a second that you're in an okay relationship that feels like it's really going nowhere. Assume you're too chicken to go out and cheat with a random dude, no matter how drunk and horny you are. Would you be able to consciously "develop feelings" for a close friend, and would you do so to get a concrete excuse to leave your boyfriend?
>>
>>16922421
>>16922631

I am thinking about sending her a message and ask her if she is still interested in going out with me today. Should I do that?
Her behavior yesterday made me doubt everything in regards to this shit.
>>
>>16922642
She liked the chase, now that she knows you're "hers" you're not any fun anymore.
>>
>>16922642
Maybe something happened. Do you like her as a friend or do you think most of your interest in her is because you like her more than a friend?
If you were close, then ask her. If she doesn't open up then move on and let her know that you will not bother too much about her.
This >>16922718 could be the case, but no one in this board knows her and you should get to know what is up.
>>
>>16922631
>>16922705
Did you make plans? If so say something like "see you at [time]!"

If you didn't, offer a specific time/place. Assume you are still meeting.
>>
>>16922691
Women will do anything to feel as though they are not at fault. If I had to figure, she's doing exactly what you suspect, probably some lingering guilt because she likes her current boyfriend but he's not the same man she started the relationship with.
>>
>>16922728
I asked if she was interested in us hanging out after she got off from work, and I offered to come meet her at the metro station near her workplace. On monday, she seemed a-ok with it, but yesterday, when I asked her about it, she said something along the lines of "depends on where you are going", and then made no further comment on it.

That, combined with her overall behavior yesterday made it seem like to me that she no longer really wanted to spend time with me.
I don't know what the fuck I should do.
>>
>>16922732
Yes, that's why I gave you advice on what to do.

You still want to go out with her, obviously, so fuckin' ask.
Pick a place to go and ask her there. She'll either say yes or no, man.
>>
So my girlfriend dumped me a few days ago

About my 6th breakup in the last 5 years. 23 ATM, I really thought she was the one. One of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, trust me, far out of my league, I'm no looker at all and she was objectively a 8 at the worst (9 to me personally), anyways I've been beating myself up hard

She was like my best friend, I end up cutting off all of my exes because I can't handle being a part of their lives knowing they're taking some other guys dick. It's petty but it makes me depressed and sad as fuck, and unable to move on generally because I just linger on the idea they'll get back with me somehow and I end up making a fool out of myself

I'm somewhat conditioned to breakups at this point but I just wonder how many of these fucking heartbreaks do the average person go through before finding that person that actually spend their life with?

And what should I do about my ex, she wants to be friends still and I do too, but I know we will end up talking all day like always and call each other baby and shit and it just won't feel real, I don't know, fuck
>>
>>16922755
6 breakups in 5 years.
What are you even doing. Are you just picking any girl off the street that will touch your doodle or actually spending time to find someone who shares your interests and wants to be in a long term relationship?
>>
>>16922759
Honestly, out of the 6, only two were long term - the others were just post breakup flings I got into to deal with the sadness

The first long term one lasted 3 years, I'm over that, then a bunch of on and offs for a year then my recent ex who I was with for two years

She was exactly that, someone who had almost the same interests as me. Basically what I was looking for in those flings, but nothing compared

Now I just feel like I should give up on this shit
>>
>>16922767
>Now I just feel like I should give up on this shit
Well duh, she just broke up with you. No wonder you feel like shit.
>>
>>16922738
Well, I sent her a message where I asked if she is still interested in going out today.
>>
>>16922767
Gets better as you get older. 23 is still young, women still finding "Mr.Right" 25+ they want to settle. As long as you don't subscribe to the bullshit of them settling down after their flings with "Chads" business, things will get better. Relax.
>>
>>16922772
She did, and there was no malice in it, that doesn't make it any less hurtful though. Honestly id like to feel pain for things other than a breakup at some point

>>16922786
Thanks for this buddy, I've always been a bit too fast of a mover for my age. Just sucks losing people who meant so much to you
>>
>>16922780
why did you so? why not instead assuming she is interested? If she isn't interested, she will tell you (or acting like an asshole not telling you).
The way you are acting seems not confident and even needy. Why do you need her validating so much?
After the first time she said she would want, you didn't really to ask her again, if she is still interested and okay with it. You could have acting cool and relaxed and looking forward to the actual meet up.
Now you change the mood and flow from relaxed and comfortable to something with a pressure. You placed her in a situation in which she has to validate the whole thing. That can take the fun of the whole meet up and you drag the focus from fun to something with pressure.
Maybe you're lucky and she will overlook this and still try it. Then you have to distract from your previous behavior and make fun of it. Remember next time.
>>
File: sad spurdo.png (5 KB, 240x178) Image search: [Google]
sad spurdo.png
5 KB, 240x178
>>16922780
After brief text message exchange, I have come to the conclusion that she doesn't really want to spend time with me anymore. She told me that there is nothing that she really needs from the town and asked what we should do there, and when I suggested that we'd go out to eat or something, she shot down that idea. I guess this is it then.

>>16922799
I am not confident. This is the first time I have had to deal with this sort of shit, and her behavior yesterday sapped me out of the last veneers of confidence I had.
Serves me right for thinking that anyone would actually like me. Now to just remember to never develop a crush on anyone ever again.
>>
>>16922805
That's the spirit. Never try.
Or learn from this encounter. Dealer's choice.
>>
File: 1456793926616.jpg (156 KB, 735x910) Image search: [Google]
1456793926616.jpg
156 KB, 735x910
I'll just repost this here, maybe a grill can help me out.
THere's a chick, she's into me, im into her, we fucked a couple of times, she was giving hints about possible relationship.
>She really overanalyzes things and shes really emotional.
>analyzes
>anal
>lol
>Im the rational, boots on ground type.
I told her "dont overthink, go with the flow, lets see where it takes us"
>all be cool.
I went on a business trip, we messaged and shit, but over the course of 3 days she turned from this warm, cutesy little chick into cold and distant.
>she, being 22, starts her own company, i totally understand that it takes shitload of effort and energy, im in similar position.
For a short period of time we talked only business (I'm helping her with that, because honestly, emotions and feelings apart, I really want her to succeed) but after 2-3 weeks she just stopped replying (I've started conversation two or three times) so i've stopped calling/talking to her.
We're in kind of a limbo now, we see each other about once a month (because of business stuff). We talk, we laugh, we joke and shit, but...well, thats already longer than it's supposed to be.
TLDR:
>Chick's into me
>I'm into her
>We fuck
>We fuck
>We fuck
>Relationship hints from her
>"Let's try it, why not"
>I go on a business trip
>During the trip she becomes cold and distant.
>WAT DO.
A few more details and what i think is happening:
>She got over her ex like a month before i appeared.
>I appeared.
>pokemon joke
>She fallen for me possibly.
>But because of what happened between her and her ex she's afraid of commitment, so she became cold and distant.
>Wat do again.
>>
>>16922814
What's there to learn?
I don't know what I did wrong. I clearly fucked up somewhere, but I got no clue what exactly I did or didn't do that made her dislike me.
>>
>>16922818
Oh yeah. What happened between her and her ex is that she was proper in love with him and "totally addicted and dependant"on him, but he left her, the usual stuff i guess.
>>
>>16922805
>Now to just remember to never develop a crush on anyone ever again.
What?! Why?
Yes, you have to become more confident and believe in you. Yes, act better next time, start instantly. Don't ask her again, choose a place to go and change the flow to fun and comfortable.
She accepted a meet up once, so remember she likes you and is interested. Use it and don't think there must be something wrong. Use it and make plans what to do.

>I guess this is it then.
Ask yourself, what mood did you placed and why should she be happy to go to a meet up like this? It's not about that you might be a bad person. It is more about how you handled this situation. Keep this in mind and don't forget it.

So now, relax and don't overdo it. Maybe all is already lost, maybe not, but that's not really important.
But you shouldn't feel into a hole. Enough motivation and energy left for today? If you're brave, then go out and enjoy life. You have a zoo (or something similar? just has to be easy and interesting) in your city? Then decide to visit it. Tell her (don't ask) to join you to the zoo. Tell her what you like there and make a joke. For example you like the monkeys, how and what sounds they make and you're excited to see them again. Show her a bit of your enthusiasm and change with this acting the mood of you talk.
It doesn't have to change the fact if she spent time with you, but if you're lucky it will change the view of her about you. Then maybe there will be another chance in the future if you keep this way going.
>>
>>16922818
If you're supposedly the rational, boots on the ground, "don't overthink" type of person, you would already have taken it at face value. She's over you. The hints from before the trip aren't valid indefinitely.
>>
File: confidence.png (45 KB, 1634x401) Image search: [Google]
confidence.png
45 KB, 1634x401
>>16922805
read this, and stop being a pitiful bitch.

she shot you down because you didn't know what you wanted, you offered food but no one wants to go out to eat and risk getting trapped in an awkward dinner date.
>>
>>16922830
Is that how women work? Is it even possible to do 180* that quickly?
>>
>>16922821
What?! You don't see any bad acting on you?
You asked her again and again and again and needed validation of her. What or how do you think she has to accept this? She already gave you the answer and you asked again, then she answered and you asked again.
You need to focus on the actual meet up and what you could do to make the meet up better. Where could you go, what should you do and so on. But stop worrying about if she will like it (in terms of asking her over and over again). Assume she will be interested in things, because she is interested in you. Wouldn't she be interested in you, then she wouldn't spent time with you.

And one word about:
> Now to just remember to never develop a crush on anyone ever again.
That's just dumb. It's totally okay to have feeling for a woman. But it's bad if she isn't feeling the same for you but you don't stop thinking of her.
>>
>>16922835
women are emotional creatures, men logical. so yes, it is entirely possible but it's also entirely possible her ex boyfriend got back in touch with her and she dropped our fellow anon like a hot a potato.
>>
>>16922835
It's pretty fucking easy to stop being interested in a guy, at least for me.
At the beginning I idealize every guy I click with. He seems pretty awesome, conversations are great, and whatever.
Then I get to know him and realize that he is alternatively stupid, annoying, boring, clingy, has that cheap douche attitude, or whatever.
And I do the 180°.
>>
>>16922827
>What?! Why?
Because those feelings make interactions that were previously simple into complex and nerve wrecking affairs, and in general, make me feel anxious, inadequate, and shit.
I'd rather not deal with that shit, especially when the chances of anyone ever reciprocating those feelings are slim to none. And the pain they cause is simply too much to bear for me.

Besides, I don't think that she ever really liked me that way, or was interested in me. I probably just misinterpreted her kindness as interest in me.

I only moved to this city recently, so I got no clue what there is to even do here, other than going to the movies or grabbing a dinner.

>>16922834
A little too late for that m8.

I dunno if I can even face her anymore.
Serves as a lesson for me. I was fine with being forever alone before meeting her. I took a chance, and failed, so it is back to square one.

>>16922841
She never gave me a straight answer on if she wanted to go out or not.
We didn't make plans, and when I tried to make them with her yesterday, she was totally ambivalent about it.

Screw this, I'm just gonna harden my heart and remember to never let myself develop feelings for other people again.
>>
>>16922850
Anon, really, go to therapy.
If you can't handle an interaction with a girl without going THIS insane, you truly need to discuss this with someone professional.
>>
>>16922844
Allright, I'm pretty confident neither of those wasnt the reason (and I'm not imagining that, from what shes been telling me and about me, its neither of those)
But, question for you now. How to win you back?
For the sake of winning, cold game, how to 101.
>>
>>16922854
I'm seeing a therapist due to my depression.

And I am not going "insane". I am just returning to my normal, bitter and cynical self. My feelings of crush on that girl, and the delusion that she might actually like me, made me unusually positive and upbeat about life and my prospects in it.
It is just a return to square one for me right now.
>>
Anybody, opinions on pot in romantic relationships?

Just started dating a girl and we both like to smoke, I don't see a reason not to smoke together, but if anyone's got advice against doing it I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>16922850
> Besides, I don't think that she ever really liked me that way, or was interested in me. I probably just misinterpreted her kindness as interest in me.
Maybe but you don't know, because you have no real answer. It's just some assumption you made in your mind. But there are no "real facts".
> I only moved to this city recently, so I got no clue what there is to even do here, other than going to the movies or grabbing a dinner.
Did you told it her? Seems like a perfect chance to ask her, what interesting stuff is in this city. You could have described her what you like and maybe she knew what might will interest you in this city.

> She never gave me a straight answer on if she wanted to go out or not.
Why being so pessimistic, seems like you're the guy who sees the glass half empty. Again: Why not assuming there will be a meet up and act on it? If she isn't interested, she will let you know. You don't know what might be in her mind, when you asked her first. Maybe she thought "there is a nice guy but I don't know if I should go meet him because of[random women doubts]". You just don't know but you had to know, that you want to meet her. That would be the common thread to follow and the base on which your actions should be.
Just think: *We will have a great time and I want as much fun with her as possible.*

For today make something happy for yourself. You don't have and shouldn't fall into a pessimistic hole and suffer. Have fun instead. If you don't know anything, go in the city and ask random stranger what to visit. If you're lucky you will maybe learn new person.
>>
>>16922864
use it as an enhancer, like a glass of wine or a beer, dont make it main reason of meetups.
>>
>>16922855
I don't know if it was that for her, I just tend to do it.
But if I think you're a dumbass, there's no way to get me back.
I do have still "polite" interactions with these guys, like "happy birthday" messages or university related stuff or whatever, I just don't feel attracted to them.
>>
File: puukko pepe.jpg (123 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
puukko pepe.jpg
123 KB, 353x357
>>16922865
>If you don't know anything, go in the city and ask random stranger what to visit. If you're lucky you will maybe learn new person.

Won't fly here where I live. It would be more likely that I would get stabbed instead. We Finns don't have the sort of small talk culture where you just go up to a random stranger and start talking with them.
>>
>gf is senior in high school
>I'm in first year of college
>gf has best friend who is a bitch to me, jealous that she spends time with me not her
>best friend surprised gf by asking her to go to prom with her
>gf planned on taking me to prom, I couldn't ask her because it's not my prom. I didn't even go to the same HS
>gf doesn't want to hurt friends feelings, said yes but might just not go at all now to avoid choosing between us
>best friend is bitchy and not the best looking, no friends of mine are interested in a double date
>no guy at the school is interested in her

So the bitch friend knows what she did right? She had to have known that my gf was planning to take me, we've been together nearly 6 months.

Honestly don't know what I'm asking here, any advice welcome I guess...
>>
>>16922850
>A little too late for that m8.
too late for confidence? too late to learn how to not be autismo sperglord? too late to become a more rounded, social being that others enjoy the presence of?

i provided that so the next female you talk to you're a little better off, not to try and fix this fuckup lol
>>
File: 1455352556807.png (33 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455352556807.png
33 KB, 1920x1080
>>16922872
BUT IM NOT DUMB HURRR
>>
>>16922860
You've been panicking, overanalysing and putting yourself down the whole time.
Really, work on yourself. She probably liked you but you've been so pessimistic.
>>
Bumping >>16922691. I'd like to hear a few more opinions about it.
>>
>>16922885
if she doesnt know the rest of your friends, tell her youre gay lol
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61 KB, 600x480
>>16922883
I can't help myself. I am a pessimist at heart, and I always expect the worst out of everything.

Anyways, seems like things might not be completely ruined, as I suggested her that we'd go to a zoo here, and she agreed to it.

I dunno how it will go though.
>>
>>16922885
you've already gotten fairly decent feedback and considering you're asking about an adult relationship on /adv/, I'd say that's all you're going to get, any other response will likely be retarded.
>>
>>16922874
Don't know about Finns. But I've learned it is more about how you talk, act and feel about yourself.
And come on, what you say sounds like an lazy excuse. Did you even tried in you current city?
You don't walk over with the assumption to make new friends. Don't ask someone who's busy. Ask someone who is relaxing and not in hurry and have a slightly small-talk. Topic is that you're new in this city and open for new stuff. Go to a tourist point where are some information and talk to their stuff. Talk/ask also local stores which are somehow relate to know what places to visit. Setup a challenge: Ask a cute girl walking near by where you should go. This needs a little small-talk because you have to explain that you're new in the city and would want have some fun and interesting to visit.
But don't be pessimistic and refuse to improve yourself. Also don't forget that you're not a bad person and that it is very possible that others like you. This girl were or is still interested in you. Keep your head up and have fun!
>>
>>16922821
Fuck that, you already said you shouldn't have patted her head. You clearly have some ideas about what you might have done wrong because you've been asking about it here.
>>
>>16922891
>zoo
actually decent first date idea. now you're thinking. now read the confidence picture again and get it into your head that you're not trying to win her or anything, you're just going to the zoo with her to enjoy yourself and get to know her a little better.
>>
>>16922891
My suggestions worked?
I don't know how to react: Are you trolling and want us to see getting trolled, or did you really suggested the zoo?
If you're not a troll, stop immediately being so pessimistic, just do it for today. Overcome yourself and look forward. She isn't refusing you! Be optimistic that this will be fun. Focus on having fun, don't ask for validation, focus on being and making her comfortable and being okay with your own decisions, aka being confident.
Is it sunny at your location? Then maybe a eating an ice cream after would be great, or while in the zoo? Think what you like and ask her if there is something in the city and that you are more than excited to see it (aka sharing you passion with her).
>>
>>16922891
>>16922911
>>16922914
Scratch that, the zoo closes in an hour, so we will never make it.

I guess I'm fucked then.
>>
Just out of curiosity, do you check out other women when you're with your significant other?

I personally don't mind my partner watching porn, and when alone or with his friends, he's free to check out any ladies he wants. But I must admit I find it hurtful and disrespectful when I'm with my BF and he blatantly checks out other girls. A quick look is okay, and it's not as if he has to avoid looking at other people, but my ex would stare for a LONG time (even sometimes making the girls uncomfortable) or turn around to check out their ass in front of me. Had a hard time keeping eye contact and he'd suddenly zone out in the middle of an important conversation to look at a strangers cleavage. I would never act that way in front of my partner! He even told me how to get away with checking out a girls breasts when pretending to listen to her (such a charmer he was). He said it was just the way that men are, but I enjoy looking at attractive men too, just not when I'm with someone whom I should respect more than that. Is this normal behavior, and do you guys do the same?

My female friends have sweet significant others who never displayed this kind of behavior, but my ex just insinuated they were gay or had ~less testosterone~ lel
>>
>>16922914
>making her comfortable
no, not this. don't have this in your head at all on a first date, not a good thought on your FIRST FUCKING DATE. you'll sperg it up i guarantee.
>>
>>16922894
You're right, thanks. I guess >>16922887 proves your point. It's time to have a talk about her relationship.
>>
Ive began going out with a girl last week, we met 3 times, last time she spent the night at my place. We clearly are into each other, but she had to go away for a month bc of work.
We agreed to stay in touch, my problem is, i have no idea what to talk about with her for 4 weeks. Its only the third day since she left and i feel like i want to message her, but theres nothing really to say.
What should i do
>>
>>16922336
>Guys, how do you have such small wardrobes?
We tend to go for what's functional. The stuff that's meant to look good is mostly made by faggots so there's only a few options that don't look like shit on the off occasion we need to dress up.
>>
>>16922920
I don't mean to make it the important point, so doing "all to make her feeling comfortable". But she should like what they both are doing and she should have fun.

>>16922918
If she liked the idea of the zoo, then she might like something else too. Think what you would have fun with. Ask her if there are places which would meet your interest or suggest a idea. Try to find an idea in which you're not focused to be at one place (cinema, restaurant, ..) but where you have to go around and see things. Might there be something else where you can visit animals? What about an art related place or a museum? Something similar.
If there's nothing suggest (don't ask) to visit the zoo tomorrow.
>>
>>16922919
It's natural for guys to check out women, even when they're with their girlfriend because of the way we evolved to look for mates, but it sounds like your boyfriend is doing it way too much. He's not even putting in any effort to stop it even when you made your feeling known. He's even blatantly turning around to check out girls asses. Sounds like he never heard you're supposed to try and stop that when you're with your girlfriend, and even be more subtle than that when he's alone.
>>
>>16922935
Again, I don't really know anything to see in this city.
Also, unfortunately, the Zoo will close this early for until summer actually begins, so we will never be able to go there until then.

I am just so damn emotionally drained and tired. I got no freaking ideas, and I had already given up. I don't know what to suggest to her.
Fuck this shit. I wish I didn't have these feelings for her.
>>
>>16922944
I don't believe you that there is nothing else besides a zoo.
Hit up an event-webpage and see what is listed in you city. Pick something interesting for you and invite her. Just ask like a little hint and look what she answers. If she's interested, fine. If not, go alone and have fun! Having fun is currently far more important for you, than her being around you. You're too much invest and reliable in her.
>>
>>16922942

Girls are supposed to look for mates too, no? And enjoy it just as much as men do, they're just more discrete. That "evolution"-thing always sounded like a bit of an excuse to me. It's not like you can't control yourself and you have to look for potential partners when you're with your wife. You're also biologically wired to impregnate as many females as possible, but that doesn't excuse cheating imo. Humans have self-control.
>>
Girls, when someone asks you to hang out just the two of you, do you think about whether it's gonna be a date or a casual hang out?
Would you hang out just the two of you with someone you have no interest on?
Are guys facebook profile pictures important?
Should a guy you know irl but not too much, chat with you a bit before asking you to hang out if it's via text/facebook?
>>
Femanons :

>know this guy who was getting married
>asked him how he knows she wont cheat on him
>He blows up at me, starts giving me a lecture on "trust", "it will never happen" and telling me how amazing this woman is
>3 years later she cheats on him, is filing for a divource and is trying to take everything he has
>so tempted to tell him "i told you so"

How do you identify women like this?
>>
I don't want to know much. Just one Thing:
How often Girls fap per Week / Month ?
>>
>>16922956
Women are evolutionary trained to get one guy to provide for them and "tie him down". Men are evolutionary trained to impregnate as many women as possible. That's why a boyfriend will probably slip up and start to check a girl out while with his girlfriend occasionally. But her boyfriend is not putting any effort at all into controlling himself, and doing it blatantly in front of her and that's the problem. It's fine to slip up once in a while, it's completely different to ignore your girlfriends feelings and blatantly check out every girl you see while you're with her. I'm absolutely agreeing that humans have self control, and her boyfriend is not exercising it at all.
>>
>>16922956
window shopping isn't cheating imo

either way, dude aggressively checking women out in front of his partner is just him being a douche tool.
>>
>>16922950
I'm having plenty of fun playing vidya in my room.
This date thing simply ain't happening today. Everything is set against it.
>>
>>16922971
haha this
>>
Dude here, a question for the females: Why should I have a hairstyle?

Isn't a haircut enough?

I don't want my hair to look like a silicone based life form or some shit.
>>
>>16922979
What? It was a serious question.. :|
>>
>>16922983
how old are you honestly?
>>
>>16922986
Why does it matter? I'm 27...
>>
>>16922971
>>16922979
>>16922983
>>16922986
It should be legally mandatory to masturbate at least once every two days, three tops.

Also, fuck censorship.

Also women should be legally allowed to be topless anywhere.

I mean if a fatass dude can be topless with his man tits showing, then why not women too?
>>
>>16922971
That's gonna vary wildly depending on the girl, as it does with guys too I assume.
Personally it varies a lot with my mood and menstrual cycle. When I'm ovulating I can easily masturbate two, three times a day. In general it's maybe every other day?
>>
>>16922980
You don't have to *have* a hairstyle, just look presentable and not like a sloth.
>>
>>16922980
because it shows that you've put some effort into your appearance, something women appreciate when they spend up to hours in front of the mirror trying to look good.
>>
>>16922964
>When someone asks you to hang out just the two of you, do you think about whether it's gonna be a date or a casual hang out?
Casual hangout if he never flirted with me, date if he flirted with me.

>Would you hang out just the two of you with someone you have no interest on?
Yes, if I thought he was a good person to be around

>Are guys facebook profile pictures important?
No. But it should be your way to present yourself, if you look like a dumbass yeah, it's a bit off-putting.

>Should a guy you know irl but not too much, chat with you a bit before asking you to hang out if it's via text/facebook?
Yeah, he should.
>>
File: 1452917592980.jpg (19 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1452917592980.jpg
19 KB, 228x227
Is it okay if I find body hair erotic? I don't like shaved vaginas and don't care shaved legs or armpits. I'd find them sexy but don't think of it as a deal breaker as is the case with shaved pubic hair.

Is this weird?
>>
>>16922971
Depends on my cycle. Sometimes i can cum up to 4 times in a row, usually when ovulating, and do this maybe 3 times a day. Then there are times i forget about it for weeks.
>>
>>16922969
Don't tell him "I told you so". Be there for him.
And she's a bitch, nothing else.
>>
>>16923009
Not weird at all.. Hair is natural. Maybe you are less weird then the rest of us
>>
>>16923011
>4 times in a row
>4 times
>in a row

That would just break my dick and make my balls fall off from pain.
>>
>>16923009
It's weird, but it's still in the socially acceptable band of weirdness.
>>
>>16923009
Nah, it's normal. The "shaved everything" trend is fading out fast. I'm all for trimmed and so is everybody i ever asked about the matter. Clean shaved looks weird. I'm very lucky to habe soft and light body hair, but i would also do the "trimmed" thing with tjick and dark hairs... It's just much more appealing and i actually feel like a woman, not a little girl
>>
>>16923017
Yeah, the first time i had a multiple orgasm i was very surprised. I tought i was a strict one-shot girl. Then one day i just lightly kept going and came again almost immediately. So next time i tried to keep going after the third time and i came trice! Now it's almost competitive. Last time i went 4x. I'm going to see of i can up that to 5 when i'm in the mood. It's quiet neat
>>
>>16923024
You sure you aren't a Government funded experiment?
>>
>>16923027
Pretty sure... But i can't guarantee it. My next goal is squirting. I think i'm slowly getting there. I just love to make my body do new things
>>
>>16923017
Yay for girlpower.
But from what I know that too depends on the girl. I can't cum more than three or four times in a row, I get oversensitive clitorally and just can't keep going.
>>
Circumcised or not?

Which is ultimately better overall?
>>
>>16923036
Never had sex with someone circumcised, but I prefer uncut aesthetically.
>>
>>16923011
I never could bear a whole week without it
>>
>>16923036
Uncut dick is ugly af. Looks like a bulldog, all that extra, unnecessary skin.
>>
>>16923031
>>16923035
Can I just throw that in here while we're on the topic, any other girls here sometimes kind of...gush when they orgasm? Not "proper" squirting the way it looks in porn, much less volume, but it feels different from normal orgasms.
>>
>>16923035
4 times is my limit atm too. But that won't stop me from trying to go further next time. Maybe you'll read about me in the news one day: "the girl that can cum forever"
>>
>>16923031
>>16923035

I like jerk off and then it hurts for a while to even touch the dick. I need at least 15 mins of break in between fap sessions and it would take me like an hour to finish after I already came.
>>
>>16923041
"normal" squirting usually doesn't include shooting fluid all over the place. It's more a gushing as you call it. You probably squirt. Congrats, now i'm jealouse. How does it feel different?
>>
>>16923040
But we're more sensitive, which can be very nice
>>
>>16923040
Haha I'm like the complete opposite. Cut dicks look so weird to me, like the different skin tones near the tip.. gh. Gross.
>>
>>16923042
Actually I recently saw some record thing somewhere, there's some girl that basically orgasms constantly, multiple times a *minute*.
At first I thought "wow, awesome" but it'd probably be really torturous.

>>16923046
I think it's so odd how guys seem to take longer after their first whereas for me (girls generally, I think) it gets easier after the first orgasm.

>>16923047
Yeah? It really isn't a lot, volume-wise, I don't get super wet generally but when I gush it's definitely noticeable, like it kinda leaves a bit of a wet spot on the sheets.
It feels more intense than normal clitoral orgasms. I'm pretty sure I still cum clitorally but I seem to need some penetration for it to happen at least. Before I cum I get this kinda...pressing feeling that almost feels as if I had to pee but then I let go and just kinda gush a bit as the waves of orgasm hit me.
>>
>>16923046
Well, there are techniques for guys to learn to have multiple orgasms. I think it has to do with being able to separate cumming and orgasming. You would be able to orgasms several times too if you don't cum. Or something along those lines.
Related question: when i give a bj or a hj, when EXACTLY should i stop all movement? And should i just stop or kind of "fade out"? Till now i keep going as long as there's cum squirting out. Not full force like the pace and intensitiy that lead to the orgasm. Then i transition to slower and softer movements and fade that out. Is this ok or should i change something?
>>
>>16923057
I wouldn't know. No one besides me has ever touched my dick.
>>
>>16923055
It would be rather draining i guess.

Same. When i cum and keep going i'm already on a "higher level".

That's 100% squirting. Classic case.
Daww, i want that too...
>>
Why do i feel so empty?, i want to get to know girls but the moment i go to an online dating site i dont care anymore and get into the same cycle again.
>>
>>16923061
Well, how do you do it yourself?
>>
>>16923066
Do what? Give myself a blowjob?
>>
>>16922978
I dunno if I should still send her a message and ask if she still wants to do something today, or if we should just spend the evening back at the apartment complex.

I am so fucking tired of this shit. I wish I didn't have these feelings at all.
>>
>>16923065
Online dating is a shit. Don't waste any time and energy or even money on that anon...
Spend that money for therapy.
>>
>>16923064
>Same. When i cum and keep going i'm already on a "higher level".
That's a good way to describe it. It's like I'm already warmed up and don't have to start all over.

>That's 100% squirting. Classic case.
Well, yay me. Wouldn't have thought I had it in me.
Also personally I need to have cum at least once or twice clitorally before it happens, like I said, warming up, maybe try that and then just really taking your time? I dunno really thats how it goes for me but it doesn't even happen all that much.
>>
>>16923067
Yes mr manson. No, how do you end when you masturbate? Do you still stroke whilst cumming? And then what? Do you just stop or do some more slow strokes?
>>
>>16923057
Just speak with him and ask?
>>
>>16922167
Girls, boys, I really would like to know both of you guys opinion on my problem: dealing, after a breakup, with the (often riddiculous) idea of your ex doing better in life than you

It's been a year since she broke up with me, and now i'm way more better than how I was at the beginning. If anything I feel like I'm starting to move on. But from time to time I stumble accross a picture of her (i don't follow her on social networks) and I see her doing good, and I feel weird, as if "look at me, i'm a loser in comparison to her"

One of the most difficult things to go through after the break up was actually to discover, many months later, how despicable my ex was in reality. I discovered such things via friends of her (when we were dating they were her friends. Now most of them don't speak to her, specially the one that was her best friend for many years)
One of the things all people repeated over and over about her was how much was she obsessed with instagram and taking "the perfect picture" to show how perfect is her life
I have an instagram, too, but I don't take pictures of the shit I do, or eat. If i'm having fun i'm not stopping to take a picture of it

So at one side i know the need this girl has to project an image that probably is not as perfect (she's uncappable of being with anyone else but her) and at the other side I know my worth, i know I deserve better, i deserve to be loved, and I ought to stop caring about this part of my past.... yet I keep feeling like I'm a loser why she keeps showing all those pictures of her eating oysters and shit...

Have you guys been through this? how do you stop caring? i deserve much better, yet im getting hurt
>>
>>16923073
I stroke when I'm cumming, mostly just quick, small strokes and the speed of those strokes dies down a little with each squirt of sperm, when there's no more semen I just stop.
>>
>>16923057
If you really want to know ask him, but I think instead you should speed up when he starts cumming, then at the end transition to the slower and softer before fading out.
>>
>>16923078
>how do you stop caring?
You don't, you just keep moving on with your own shit.
>>
>>16923078
>>16923078
I think you shouldn't care too much about another Peoples opinion or life, anon. Otherwise you will end as their slave.
>>
>>16923078
remove everything that remembers you at her
>>
>>16923070
Beat me to it! I never thought about trying it after i have already had a clitoral orgasm! Such a neat idea. Thanks anon. Maybe you will be the reason i'm finally able to quirt. Kek
>>
>>16923100
Best of luck! You go girl.
I'm such an enabler, I bought two unrelated friends vibrators.
>>
>>16923103
You are the orgasm-fairy
>>
>>16923084
Yeah, i thought it would be a good idea to watch vids of guys jerking off for sientific rasons. Now i'm already two orgasms in...
>>
File: 200_s.gif (21 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
21 KB, 194x200
>>16923117
>scientific reasons

So "wanting to see a bunch of dudes cum" is now a scientific reason?
>>
>>16923123
Well, i just wanted to see how they stroke themselfe when they already cummed... That doesn't sound like a good excuse. Anyways, i found a vid that made e do a double take cause i swear that guy looks like my bf and he even cums exactly the same. I came buckets so it was still worth it
>>
>>16922167
had a great first date on the weekend. had class together a few days later and she was shy - like she didn't want our classmates to know. she hasn't been communicating much since.

tl;dr had a great first date but then she froze up a few days later. don't know how to proceed
>>
>>16923117
>>16923136
>scientific reasons
Great now I feel like doing science too, hng.
>>
>>16923143
It's all for science. You are just trying to learn new stuff anon!
>>
All these girls talking about masturbating is getting me hard.
>>
>>16923140
Don't proceed. She's not interested. Yeah, even if you had a good date.
>>
>>16923147
Yeah...right. Reminds me when I was a teen I always came home from school earlier than my sister and would watch like half an hour of porn for "research" because I had no idea how to sex.

>>16923154
Really starts to remind me of the lesgen on /lgbt/, lots of thirsty grills talking about getting off. Fun.
>>
>>16923157
thanks anon
>>
>>16923162
I used to excuse my porn consumation like that too. Good times. It was all soooooe exciting
>>
>>16923166
Right? Somehow porn really doesn't get to me these days, I think real sex absolutely ruined it for me unless its like really good amateur stuff with lots of foreplay and making out.
>>
>>16923136

An orgasm is felt through the entire body right? At least to some degree. For me, it's better to fade out, slower and slower, the orgasm doesn't abruptly end when I stop cumming.

One of the best things that's happened out of the blue, after I came, she was all smiles, slowly and softly ending the blowjob/handjob when she gently kissed the tip of my dick and let go.

It was the fucking best and amazing way to end it.
>>
>>16923180
>For me, it's better to fade out, slower and slower, the orgasm doesn't abruptly end when I stop cumming.
I'm not a guy but I think that holds true for anyone, like slowly coming down from a great orgasm and instead of abruptly stopping any stimulation just rubbing in slow circles or something.
>>
>>16923170
Interesting. I don't like staged porn anymore too. It feel so unsexy. You know nobody really has any fun and everybody is probably high and on viagra. But sometimes i do find a real gem. And i just discovered one. Yay
>>
>>16923196
>It feels so unsexy.
Yeah I agree. There are exceptions but most of the time my own imagination just works better.
But hey, congrats. Haha.
>>
>>16923180
I like to kind of cup my bf's dick and rock it gently for a little while, kissing and caressing the rest of his body. Then we just cuddlw for a while. Might sound weird but it's the best. Oh, and never leave your bf's dick witheout kissing it goodbye!
>>
I'm not an english native speaker so i apologize if this question sound stupid.
When a person says "i LOVE person x" does it have a strictly romantic meaning?
>>
>>16923202
You really know what you're doing.
>>
>>16923204
Not at all.
>>
>>16923206
He doesn't complain, yeah
>>
Ladies

What special positions or acts can a man do while having sex that you really enjoy and it hits your favorite spot.

Example my girlfriend loved it when I used to fuck her laying on the couch in missionary using my arms wrapped around her shoulders and pulling her down while I fucked her and sort of rotated my hips to grind my pubes against her clit while kissing her neck and ear
>>
>>16923223
Personally I just love to be as close as possible to my boyfriend. Like he's as deep inside me as he can and we're sorta hugging/cuddling in missionary, my legs wrapped around him and kissing. That's just the best feeling ever, it's incredibly intimate and hot.
>>
>>16923229
Depending on the mood do you like to switch it up and get pounded and spanked also or is slow and intimate just a preference
>>
>>16923235
No it does vary with my mood, I like rougher sex as well but most of the time I'm very happy with sensual, cuddly sexytime. Spanking for example isn't my thing.
>>
>>16923223
I love love love prone bone. When i squeeze my thight i can cum almost immediately. Lately i really started to dig cow girl. I don't sit straight up, i just sit on my bf, one arm is under his neck and i slightly lift him up so i can kiss him. The other hand is under his butt and playing with his ass. He has his hands on my butt and i just kind of bounce up and down on his dick. I dunno, something about it - it feels as if we are so intertwined we become one hot ball of pleasure.
>>
>>16923223
I like when he takes time to please me.
I don't mind quickies, I like when he's in the mood and he bends me over to fuck me, but what I prefer is when he puts a lot of effort to make me enjoy it.
Lots of making out and cuddling. Lots of oral sex, I like both giving and receiving it. I like getting to the point where I am literally begging him to fuck me.
I love when he stops when he's about to come to make us change positions and start again. We usually start with missionary, then end up with me on top or doggy.
>>
>>16923248
Oh and what really hits my spot is if he makes noises. Some grunting or moaning, fugg yes!
And one of my favorite parts about having sex is first penetration. God i love that so much. I like to work him "in" inch by inch.
>>
Is it possible to make a person fall in love over yourself again?
When feeling arent exactly over but almost
>>
Damn, this thread got rowdy.
>>
File: ok.png (246 KB, 347x461) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
246 KB, 347x461
She came back to the apartment complex. I tried to apologize to her, but she just asked "for what?".
I dunno if I should ask her if she would like to watch some movies with me or something.
I have been such an awkward fuck that I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

On some level, I am tempted to just go knock on her room's door, and just talk to her, but I am far too scared to do that. She did mention that her room mate isn't there until 9 pm, so at least I know that it will only be her who's there, so I don't have to embarrass myself in front of yet another person.
>>
>>16923269
Pretty good, huh.
>>
>>16922167
Ladies: why are you only good for sex?
>>
>>16923333
Somebody asked me details about how i jerk off. That's a first in my life desu.
>>
>>16923336
Well, I talked a lot about my porn consumption and how I masturbate, so I'm gonna say this was a successful thread.
>>
>>16923339
I feel like I've changed a lot thanks to this thread. I was a boy but now I'm a man.
>>
>>16923334

Back to /r9k/ kid. You've never had a meaningful relationship with a woman, that's fine, but it really says more about you than it does of 50% of the population.
>>
>>16923336
I'm the anon that asked. You can go into more detail. I think knowing how dudes jerk off is a good way to learn new moves for hand and blow jobs. Or work on the fine tuning. I'm especially on the hunt for some small signt to know at which point in the "arrousal-curve" he is so i can adapt accordingly. Primarily to be able to tease him for a little more or make him cum in an instant. And for scientific research ofc
>>
>>16923333
Quads, sheeeeit anon
>>
>>16923349
I mean, do you have any specific questions? Kinda drawing a blank on the details.
>>
>>16923355
Basically i want to know everything. Specifically i'd like to know how to tell how much pressure is good. I feel like sometimes i might use too faint of a touch or a bit too much
>>
>>16923349
Don't forget to pay attention to the balls when I get a bj and she licks my nutsack while stroking my boner it's the best then slow tongue movement from ball bag up the shaft to the tip then slowly insert into mouth with lots of slobber then go to town
>>
>>16923355
Nope, something popped into my head. Sometimes I like to masturbate when I'm taking a bath. I try to relax my body as much as I can and start with long but slow strokes. From that I slowly but surely start going faster and faster so when I'm about to cum, I'm really jerking off. I then do a few more pumps when I cum and that's it.
>>16923361
Well, that really depends on the guy. Some like it hard, some soft, it's best to just ask him if he wants it tighter or softer. I find the thought of a girl gently caressing my penis and slowly applying more pressure until it's a full handjob very arousing.
>>
Girls,

It just been a year since my first girlfriend left me, and now for the most part I feel great again.

Thing is, I haven't fallen in love with another girl since the last time, with my ex. Its funny because before dating her I used to fall in love with almost every woman I met. I knew how to see that something special everyone has, and woman no less.
I haven't lost that touch, but I don't fall in love so easily.

I've been with a few girls since the breakup, but it was all just simple affaires. They were nice girls and I had fun, but there wasn't that connection I had with my ex girlfriend

I'm kind of worried I might not have that connection with another woman, to be honest. I'm getting affraid of never meeting again another partner that will make me want to spend more time with.
>>
>>16923353
That's a good omen to be sure. I'm now queen.

>>16923367
Related question, do guys generally masturbate in the shower/bath often? I feel like it's a given for girls, with the whole showerhead/faucet thing, but I heard from various (male) friends that they either masturbate in the shower often, or not at all (because it washes away their lube, in lieu of being self-lubricating?)
>>
>>16923363
Neat. I do that. I love playing with his balls. Sooo soft and dangly
>>
>>16923382
I don't masturbate often in the bath because I usually end up cumming all over my chest and cum gets into the water, then on my legs so I have take a shower after to clean it off.

As to masturbating in the shower, I don't do it a lot because you either have to masturbate standing up witch is uncomfortable for me or sitting down in a tight space with my legs pressed up together.
>>
>>16923387
You can't just sorta wash it off in the bath? Or do you think it's gross?
Disclaimer: I have absolutely no experience with male fluids.

>you either have to masturbate standing up witch is uncomfortable
Because you can't keep standing when you cum, you mean? That happens to me too but I have this handle thing for washcloths or whatever to hold onto. Works.

Thanks for the answer anon.
>>
>>16923382
I don't masturbate in the shower because I heard it clogs up the drain. I also prefer to masturbate while lying on my back, partly because I can move my legs around when I'm getting close. As for your lube question the only kind of lube I've ever used is my precum.
>>
>>16923387
Related question, is it uncomfy if you get a bj whilst standing? It's the position that gives me the best angle for a bj, but i feel like laying or sitting down is way more relaxing for my bf...
>>
>>16923379
It is more than normal.
I need an absurd combination of physical, mental and personality features to fall in love with someone, because now I KNOW I need that in a relationship. Before trying to have a relationship, I didn't know what I needed, wanted or whatever.
I get crushes, then I get to know the guy and I'm like.. meh.
>>
>>16923395
Also when I'm laying down I can put my arm behind my head. It's a comfortable position.
>>
>>16923395
>>16923401
Thanks, so I guess it's not a usual thing for guys, good to know.
Follow-up question, so I'm guessing since you said you do it lying down most of the time, you do it in bed mostly? Morning or evening more often?
>>
Why do I find talking about how I jerk off to total strangers so ... arousing? What if deep down I'm a massive slut?

>>16923392
>You can't just sorta wash it off in the bath? Or do you think it's gross?

Once it gets into the water, it's done. I'm a pretty hairy dude so when I'll wash myself in that cumwater and leave, I'm gonna find pieces of dry cum on my pubic and leg hair.

>Because you can't keep standing when you cum, you mean?
It's more of a "If I'm standing up, I'm being really tense and not relaxed and comfy at all" kinda issue.

>>16923397
Never got a bj so I can't say but I feel like it might have the same issue as being too tense and not relaxed at all like in the shower jerk off scenario. Then again, if I jerk off myself in the shower while standing up, I do all the heavy lifting but during a BJ it's mostly you doing the work so that might take some tension out of him,

To be honest, I would be happy to receive any bj, standing up, sitting down, on my head. Whatever.
>>
>>16923404
Oh, i got a question too. When you have morning wood, are you also aroused or is it strictly a physical thing?
>>
>>16923404
Yeah, mostly in bed. I usually do it in the evening, but occasionally in the morning if I don't have anywhere to be, and especially if I have morning wood.
>>
>>16923397
Doesn't matter a blowjob is great any way you do it as long as your both comfortable and having fun with it but it does feel extremely good when you can just lay or sit there and don't have to do anything but watch her swallow your Dick while looking into your eyes with a smile
>>
>>16923412
Not really aroused to be honest. Just want to pee, that's all.
>>
A bit of an odd situation I'm in: a FWB-turned-dating relationship, on his initiative. It was a casual thing, but he suddenly started to want to hang out more, call me, invite me out for dinner etc. But I think his behaviour is odd. I'm not a girl who plays games, not desperate and I have common sense. I'm not clingy in anyway, but I'm not afraid to do the usual "guy things": pay for drinks and/or dinner, call and ask him out, text him to tell I've had a good night and express that I find him hot as hell. I'm a relatively attractive 20-year old woman and I get hit on 10-20 times in a night on average, so it seems to freak some men out that I'm not spoiled, but enjoy initiating contact and taking charge (not always!). I used to be into over-thinking texts, anxiety and waiting twice as long to reply as a boy did, but then I grew the fuck out of being a 16-year old and decided life was too short. Is this unsexy behaviour? Do guys genuinely enjoy when women play hard to get and "fragile" and pretend to want to be taken care of?

My FWB-turned-date is 10 years older and seems pretty turned off when I pay for drinks or even openly express that I enjoy hanging out with him, despite the fact that it's him who invites me out and he says nice things to me. I texted to say I was really excited for meeting up this weekend and some cute shit. He hasn't been bothered to reply for days. However, my friends said I should cut off the "no bullshit honesty, guys say they're into it, but they're not." I thought it sounded immature, but I tried to play it cool and even acted a bit cold towards him, stopped texting, said I didn't have time to see him etc. Suddenly he changed completely, started acting SO sweet towards me, texting me loads, just… A completely new person. The second I was nice to him again, he stopped acting nice and seemed a bit indifferent again. Am I somehow too available/nice and straightforward? Should I go back to my teen days of pretending and playing it "cool"?
>>
>>16923412
Mostly a physical thing, but since you already have a boner you can get aroused pretty quickly if you start playing with it.
>>
>Why do I find talking about how I jerk off to total strangers so ... arousing? What if deep down I'm a massive slut?
You know you love it, you slut.
Seriously though, I get that. My main reason for coming to these threads is talking and telling anons about sexuality, how I masturbate, what gets me wet etc. It's a huge turn-on, god knows why. I do that on omegle too, it's just such an exciting topic.

>It's more of a "If I'm standing up, I'm being really tense and not relaxed and comfy at all" kinda issue.
Okay, yeah that makes sense I guess.

>>16923413
Since >>16923412 already asked about morning wood, is that like a daily thing? Or how often do guys wake up aroused? Is it at all related to, say, erotic dreams or having had an orgasm the night before or something (or inversely not having cum in some time?)
>>
>>16923428
First half of this post was for >>16923410, sorry.
>>
>>16923410
Nah, you are doing gods work anon. I like to answer such questions too. Mainly becausenthey make me think about things i never actively focused on and thus make me get to know my own habits better. And i love graphic words.

>on my head
i swear i'm going to do that one day. When we have run out of ideas to try.

When you cum, how does that feel? Is it just a few spasms when cum squirts out? My bf has pretty intense orgasms, he twitches and tenses for quiet some time. I really love that... Where is it located? When i cum i can feel it in my whole belly area and my>>16923410
body tenses up and then softens and relaxes again.
>>
>>16923422
>>16923417
What happens if you need to pee and then you get arroused? Mainly asking because i need to determine if it is uncomfy if i take advantage of my
Bf's morning wood. I mean, it's just so tempting, there's a hard cock, right there!
>>
>>16922642
She's going through some shit. Talk to her. Ask her what's up. Be curious &/or tentatively concerned; don't frame it as a demand or expectation. She might not want to talk about it at all. She also might be hesitant/reluctant yet still willing to open up, so don't be afraid to push a little if you get that impression. No need to make a whole big production out of it either. Just ask her straight up. Pull her aside first if there's loads of others nearby. But yeah, best way to find out what's up & whether to back off is talk to her & ask.

>>16922479
Good luck with that one. I realize it directly goes against the fantasy but you're gonna have to concede enough to get what you want communicated if you ever want a chance of it actually happening. Can try showing her (or somehow making sure she sees) porn that depicts it but even if the idea does take hold in her mind, she's likely not so cruel that she'd ever try to force something you didn't seem to want upon you. So, still a conundrum. Unless of course it's because you're sure she's the one who would think you're a fag for admitting you want that, which I doubt, my advice is get the fuck over it and be secure in your masculinity. Once you get that sorted, asking your girl to pound you in the pooper won't seem so difficult, even if you add a "while I pretend not to like/want it" part.

>>16922472
Well I'll be damned. An exception to the
>all things in moderation
adage. This is good. "Most in moderation" doesn't self-contradict. :D
Official new (as in additional not replacement) adage:
>any smegma is too much smegma

>>16922410
>worst
Chickening out or waiting too long and not asking at all.
>best
Actually asking her.
Shit has undoubtedly changed since I was in high school but I'd still venture to say how you ask is ultimately not going to significantly affect whether she's down to go with you. Junior year I was asked on a whim about 2 weeks beforehand. Senior year I was bribed. Had a blast both times.
>>
>>16923428
Around once every one or two weeks. While you can get a boner in your sleep from an erotic dream morning wood isn't related to anything. While you're asleep your body gives you a boner for around 15 minutes every one or two hours to make sure everything is working. You get morning wood when you happen to wake up when this is happening. Even babies get morning wood sometimes, but naturally it starts to pick up in frequency after puberty.
>>
>>16923263
Let them know how you feel
>>
>>16922827
Not the anon you were replying to but this is good advice for the situation I'm in. Thank you.
>>
>>16923431
The sensation really depends on how much of build up there was and how relaxed I am. If I'm doing a quicke (like a few minutes of masturbating) and I tense up during it because I'm in a rush, I might not end up feeling much. There were faps where after I was like "Is that it?".

But if I'm fapping for up to an hour and I'm completely relaxed, it's gonna be a pretty big sensation. It really helps if I don't stop to go to the bathroom and finish there not to make too much of a mess. If I say there in the moment and I have audio plus visual stimulus, plus I've been building up for a longer time now, it's gonna be really big experience. This really pleasurable feeling in my penis and in the pubic area. I'll throw my head back a few times, spas my back and moan.

>>16923451
For me, cumming when I really wanna pee feels not as good as cumming on an empty bladder.
>>
>>16923454
Oh really? I thought it was much more frequent.

>While you're asleep your body gives you a boner for around 15 minutes every one or two hours to make sure everything is working.
That's honestly pretty neat.
>>
>>16923431
When I start getting close my penis starts twitching and my urethra starts to pulse. My legs start to tense and straighten out. Then when I cum my toes curl and my legs curl inwards. My dick spasms when the cum comes out in pulses and I can physically feel liquid pour out of my dick. My abs tense up and I curl upwards like I'm doing a sit up. Then all my muscles relax and the sensitivity in my dick starts to presently and slowly fade.
>>
>>16923451
Sometimes it's uncomfortable, sometimes it makes the urge to pee go away. Don't be afraid to play with his morning wood, I guarantee he'll love it.
>>
>>16923464
My god this is so hot...
So, would some teasing and elongating the time till he cums will make for a bigger build-up. Makes sense.

Never? Cause i know i have used the need to go pee to masturbate. I needed to concentrate on not peeing and it made everything so much more intense. But yeah, it was more a kinky thing than a relaxing experience
>>
>>16923466
I thought so too... Hmm.

Dicks are amazing. I wish i could have one just for a day
>>
Cool, someone thinks something I've said was hot. That's another first today.
>>
>>16923481
The novelty of a dick quickly wears off to be honest. I bet it's the same with breasts.
>>
>>16923470
Yeah, thanks... Now i'm horny again. I already masturbated. I swear guys have NO idea how arousing it is to see you cum.
>>
>>16923485
>The novelty of a dick quickly wears off
I hope I never end up like you. I love messing around with my dick.
>>
>>16923496
I mean, I like it when I need it but there are times when I'm like "uhh, not you again"
>>
>>16923485
Yup, they are mostly in my way. And i only ever use them when masturbating maybe every 10th time.
>>
>>16923497
Aww, now i feel sorry for your dick. He just wants some attention anon...
>>
>>16923493
Do girls actually enjoy being cummed on whether it's face mouth Tits tummy or even creampie?
>>
>>16923503
I really love it when he cums inside me. Mouth, ass, vagina, doesn't matter. On me is ok too. It's more the tought, so i like the first ones better.
>>
>>16923501
>>16923498

If dicks were detachable, it would be awesome. Just put them on when you need it, no more random boners on public transport or at work or in class.
>>
>>16923475
>i know i have used the need to go pee to masturbate.
It's the exact opposite for me, I usually go to the toilet before I masturbate so I can focus on masturbating and I can just "let go" in case I actually will gush. I dunno, I think its a mental thing really.

>>16923481
I'd like to have a dick just to see whats it like, but maybe just for a day or a week.

>>16923485
Well breasts aren't THAT great honestly. I mean I like my boobs, especially my nipples and I like looking at them and all, but pussy is way more fun.
>>
File: 15.jpg (81 KB, 562x561) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
81 KB, 562x561
Would you guys and girls date a bald man/woman?

Or a guy/girl with super short buzzcut hair?
>>
>>16923507
From what I've heard pussy and breasts are pretty cool.
>>16923511
Amber Rose is pretty hot.
>>
>>16923503
I like the idea of my guy cumming on my face, but idk if I'll ever actually do it because I don't want to get it in my eyes or on my hair. I love when he cums on my boobs and ass and tummy. If I wasn't so paranoid about getting pregnant (like crazy levels) I'd pretty much make him cum inside me every time. The two times he's done it I couldn't feel it, but holy hell was it still hot.
>>
>>16923397

it's a different thing.

Getting a blow job while standing up is actually way hotter because you can be a lot more dominant and watch their eyes.

Laying down you get to focus more on being pleasured and it takes you in deeper, but it also lends itself to being less visually stimulating.

Two different things.
>>
>>16923503
Yes, I love it. I think I kind of have a thing for cum.
I prefer when he cums inside me, I really feel it throbbing and filling me up and it's such a nice sensation. On me is great too - on my face or on my tits or on my butt.
Seeing my boyfriend cum is like the most rewarding feeling ever. I love looking at his face so much.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.