[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with breaking up with somebody because you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1422295639795.gif (3 MB, 350x318) Image search: [Google]
1422295639795.gif
3 MB, 350x318
How do you deal with breaking up with somebody because you know you're not good for them? Hard mode: I don't have any friends to talk to, or to have distract me
>>
This happened to me today. My bf dumped me because he said I could do better and he has to fix his life and stuff. It made me really sad and upset.
>>
>>16916151

do you mean get over the break up? go out and make friends.

>BUT HOW

hobby shops. meetup.com. taking a 'fun' community college class. etc.

if you mean how to break up with them
>havea friend (err... family member) drive you over to her place
>go inside and say you only have 15 minutes to talk cuz you got an important XX event going on that you have to get to
>explain that you are breaking up with her, this is why, its no hard feelings but it wont work
>she will ask follow up questions, and try to argue you into staying with her
>DO NOT ENGAGE
>simply repeat the same thing, say you dont ant to argue about it, as your feelings are what they are
>leave her with ice cream and/or a token of your relationship, a keepsake if she chooses to keep (or perhaps destroy)
>15 minutes your friend (err... family member) comkes in and extracts you

boom.
>>
>>16916184
Ordinarily I would say it just sounds like an excuse, but can confirm it feels really fucking shitty to know you're bringing somebody else down.

>>16916187
The former, and thanks. I'm socially awkward but I suppose I'll never get anywhere if I don't try fix that.
>>
>>16916201

yep. nothing great was ever done due to a lack of anxiety. it was done despite it.

if you let regular normal life situations have that kind of control over you, check out.

but you seem like you know what you're doing ocnsidering you're not glued to your gf's hips. good luck anon
>>
>>16916216
Thanks man
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.