[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired, /adv/. I'm currently living with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456220833573.jpg (20 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
1456220833573.jpg
20 KB, 607x607
I'm tired, /adv/. I'm currently living with someone insufferable and that i despise the most. Everyday i'm here i feel like killing her or destroying something. The ambient is so very stressful i can't study, work or function inside here. I workout, do gym, go out, everything. But as long as i come back to this house, my life goes to hell. This person has done a lot agaisnt me and still does, yet she allows me here to keep control on me. She's my grandmother. My relatives always says they wish to help, that they understand the situation but i need to be ''strong'', yet none offer nowhere else for me to be. None. They all admit she's a lying, angry bitch of the highest calliber, yet no one does ANYTHING. And one even goes as far as to say i should endure it just because it's the way she is. I'm cringing and raging as i'm typing this.

Why can't i move out? I don't have money. My wage isn't enough, since i have a lot of debt to pay. In one month i'll receive more money, but there are still this much days before it, and i'm going insane. I can't look for apartments now since i don't have money, i don't know what the fuck to do. 10 minutes here is enough to already make me stressful, being in the same place as her already makes me test my willpower to not kill.

I've tried my hardest to see it as goodwill of her letting me live here, but she's literally doing it to control me (she's obsessed with controlling people, hence why none of my relatives stay more than 2 hours with her), my own relatives knows this. Help me, /adv/. I can't take 3 more weeks of this. I've been here for 2 months and half and there isn't a single hour i don't want to run away, but i have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>16915714
1) let go of your debts except for student loans
2) start saving up as best you can
3) you should always be looking for better pay, shame on you for letting yourself stagnate
4) cancel gym membership it is not in your budget
5) don't go out and spend money

your debts are not a priority. people will tell you your credit rating is important, especially when finding an apartment or place to live. this is bullshit.

having solid credit is only for people who are going to use it. learn from your mistake: don't. its not for you, and as such it is meaningless
>>
>>16915728
I'll have a much better pay next month, i just am not able to wait til there anymore. I can't save up now since debts will keep increasing. I already paid this month's gym, but you are right on that, should have stayed just on the diet for now.
When i go out, i don't spend. By going out i mean going out of the house, going to a friend's house, anywhere but here.
Should i look for an apartment now and make some kind of arrangement with it's owner so i can pay him when my money comes? What should i do in this situation? There are 3 to 4 weeks left, which i will only receive about 100 dollars during this period, which 25$ will already go to phone bill, that i do need since work and study.
>>
>>16915751
What are you going to school for?
How close are you to finishing?
How many hours do you work a week, and where at?
What is your monthly income?
What are your necessities in terms of spending?
>>
scare the shit out of her, next time she makes you mad go full on skitz, if shes nice enough to have u living there i doubt she'll kick you out
>>
>>16915769
I was a med student. Due to locational problems, i had to quit. Now i'm in a preparatory school to try to join local med school. About half the price of a school. One year long.
The 4 free hours i have i spend working, at a local office.
About 1.300$.

Transportation fees, if i use rent transport such as taxis, it's about 500$ a month. That, however, i'll change by financiating a bike/small car for a little less per month, if that does sound good. Studies are about 390$. Phone bill is 50$. Those are, however, the ones i pay. There are others that are just piling up, the debts. The ''optional-ish''' things i do are Judo, 40$, and Gym, 55$, both already paid this month (cutting those two wouldn't still be able to cover the debts, per month, however. One of them is 200$ for lawyer in a current juridical action, which is piling up [already dealt with him, will pay once i get paid next month]).
I need to go to two medics, 250$ each, but no life threatening condition i believe.
>>
>>16915779
She'll. My cousin also lives here(he's also shat on by her at any oportunity, but refuses to leave because he wants to ''avenge grandfather'' or something). She already humiliates me enough whenever she can, i don't want more by pushing anything i can avoid.
>>
>>16915815
So you're taking judo lessons, going to the gym and going out (which doesn't cost you anything you say) and you're spending $500 a month on taxi rides and thinking about financing a car?

you can't finance a cheap car. period. if its over 150k miles, older than 7 years, and less than $5k, which is well above your budget.

I was gonna try to help you budget, but the best thing i can tell now is you need to seriously stop fucking around
>>
>>16915854
I ask you to help me. I'm aware i was being a retard. That's why i'm asking for advice. As for what i consider going out, read above again. It's not parties or to eat, it's just going out of the house. I should have been clearer on that.
As for the car/bike, i'm still researching regarding prices here. I'm not in USA, currency works differently, but i'm giving you an idea.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.