[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm worried a guy I've been dating for about a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: sunset.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
I'm worried a guy I've been dating for about a month could be closeted gay/bisexual. He comes from quite a traditional culture so he could be pressured into acting straight. For example last weekend:

He invited an openly gay friend of his over his place, cooked for him and they went to a party together. The friend got wasted and stayed over at his place (he said on the sofa) Then they spent the whole day together before he came over to my place Sunday evening.

Also, he likes to have sex with the lights off. None of my previous boyfriends have had this preference and it makes me wonder.

Am I just being paranoid? When we've discussed sexuality he's said he's strictly straight, but somehow I'm getting a weird feeling. At the very least he enjoys the attention he gets from his gay friend. He remarked to me off-hand that he suspects this guy has a crush on him. Would it be ok in any circumstance to ask him, to make sure there's nothing going on between them? I don't want to offend him by insinuating that I think he's gay when we've been having quite nice sex for a month and he's been otherwise acting into me.
>>
Can't you just be happy for the guy? He has something we straight guys can never really have. True love. Not this man-to-woman crap where priorities are so different you can't really honestly say 'I love you'.

I'd say you should offer a threesome (say you're into that sort of thing). Even if he's suppressed he might go for it. Because there's a girl there and it's only gay if the balls touch right? You'd get info and he gets to know himself, dump you and live a blessed life.

Or you could just point him to this thread/tell him. The solution to practically any situation like this that people post about on /adv/. Assuming you're not selfish and would rather have him be a suppressed gay until he dies. Which is OK if you're into that kind of thing, you heartless witch.
>>
>>16914768
Haha well I'd obviously rather have him live true to himself and be open about his sexuality. I actually wouldn't mind if he's bi and told me about it but I'm worried of falling in love with him and later finding out he was in the closet all along and that our relationship was a lie. If he's gay I'd be fine being friends at this point. I guess I'm just worried about offending him in case he's actually really not gay. I mean he's been friends with this guy for a long time so it could be completely platonic.
>>
>>16914783
Yeah ok I see. Well I'm not sure how to break it to him. You know him better. If he was like me I'd just like to hear your concerns and respond to that.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.