[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been worried about testicular cancer since I was young.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1920x1080
I've been worried about testicular cancer since I was young. There was a period around 17-19 where I went to the doctor 6-7 times for a "lump" on the bottom of my testicle. The doctor probably was tired of fondling my balls, so he told me to stop worrying so much.

Fast forward 10 years and I feel like my testicle has a lump... In the same spot. I have a doctor's appointment in a few weeks, should I just wait until my physical then for them to check?

I don't want to call in sick to work for a false alarm.
>>
>>16914001

Someone with testicular cancer has something like a 95-99 percent survival rate, at least that's what the Internet tells me. I've also read it's one of the easier types of cancers to treat.

Just wait for your physical.

Also, this is just a hunch, but do you think you might have obsessive thoughts? Is it just testicular cancer that's worried you over the years?

Testicles aren't supposed to be perfectly smooth you know. I'm sure you've checked it out - there's a thing called Epididymis which runs along the back side of your testicles. Right at the bottom is where the tube ends, and it sometimes can become as hard as rock. I know because I've felt it. Even when it's soft it still feels like a lump.

You could safely wait till your physical, IMHO.
>>
>>16914086

Yeah, the doctor told me that's what it was many years ago.

I don't know on the obsessive thought front... I do have a ton of recurring thoughts about my work schedule and time and such, constantly reminding myself what day it is... But I don't obsess about much else.
>>
>>16914001
well you should see a doctor for sure

I had one, and it turned out to just be a cyst caused by sperm escaping the teste
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.