[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish mandatory school >start a course after that >fail/quit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1457553653699.jpg (33 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
1457553653699.jpg
33 KB, 600x554
>finish mandatory school
>start a course after that
>fail/quit after three months because I'm sad as fuck
>get ultra lucky and get job
>business fails after three months, neet
>start another course
>fail/quit after three months because I do not like it the least bit
>get lucky again, get job as electronic technician at motorola (I always liked it and have the skills but no studies about it but they gave me the chance)
>get fired after three weeks because apparently me and the other 20 people who joined were just hired to cover some other permanent employee's holidays
>rekt
>so rekt
>some months pass, be neet as fuck, wasting life and time
>ultra rekt, ultra sick at this point
>fuck off home country (EU shit country) bc sick of this bs
>go to aberdeen (scotland uk) with some friend who fucked off some time before me
>live with her for a while
>quickly get job at one of this shitty ass dodgy phone shop as phone repair monkey/do many other things-man for real shit money but it's either that or coming back to shit country
>get absolutely sick of it, impossible to get any other job because fucking oil (aberdeen's got oil and unless you want to flip hamburguers or be a cashier you will work in oil) prices are going shit
>send some CV's to london
>get called in the same day
>someone wants to hire me ASAP because they need people yesterday
>quit shit job (as in not coming back after payday)
>fuck off to
>L O N D O N
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N
>nail the interview, get the job
>months pass
>one of the locations get robbed
>everyone thinks that either it was me or that at least I had something to do with the fucking robbery
>get bullied to death (shit shifts, literally wrong tax code every month, etc.) by company
>quit because I'm even more depressed than before after all this shit
>have to harass the company so thay they pay all they owe me in full and get my quit paperwork done

comment too long, pic related, tbc
>>
>come back to shit country because I need to just fucking rest after all the crazy stuff I've gone thru this year (i skipped some stuff bc that was long already, but basically I've moved 7 times in 12 months, that's how crazy it's been)
>rest for a couple months
>send cv's everywhere out of boredom/not really wanting to work here
>reject a couple jobs after finishing the interview and being offered a ridiculous, non negotiable wage
>ready to go somewhere again
>always liked Edinburgh
>want to try
>find out stuff about it, like how much accommodation is, how much living costs, etc.
>with what I have saved I can survive for at least 4 months

So right now I have several options.

1. Go to Edinburgh, find a part-time-ish (30h?) job, apply to college (Electronics NC lv 6), finish that course (that I like, but that I cannot do in my home country because we're kinda stuck in the 12th century), and then after that keep studying to get an HND in Electronic Engineering... The bad thing about this is that I am very afraid of not being able to find a job and just flushing my savings down the toilet

2. Go to London again, find any shit job, save as much as I can and try to go to college in London (which is much more expensive than Scotland) The bad thing is that I may not be able to find a job in there and that my savings will last for barely 2 months in London...

3. Be a piece of shit and cowardly stay where I am in my shit country continuing to apply to shit jobs that I don't like and that even if I liked pay shit money, and the bad thing about this is that instead of my savings I'll flush my life down the toilet..

What should I do? What would /adv/ do?

Background:
20 (21 in 7 days), male, white, straight, cis (check that privilige), love electronics, love photography but I'm not delusional enough to try to live out of that, love music (as in making music, play guitar and been in bands and shit before fleeing my country)...
>>
Also coldly analyzing my last three years of live I guess all the amount of failure can be pinned down to:
A: Bad luck (first employer's business failing, getting hired for like two weeks in motorola, my company in london thinking I have something to do with a robbery...)
B: And more importantly... A complete lack of any objective in life. Like there is nothing realistic I've wanted to achieve in life, since forever. At least now I know what I want to do very clearly (college) I know what I have to do and how to stay in the path, but still...
>>
Come to the UK it's better standard of living than your country I would assume. Go Edinburgh it's great city
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.