[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venting but needing help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1445547679282.jpg (543 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1445547679282.jpg
543 KB, 2560x1440
I'm feeling horrible right now /adv/. There is a friend of mine and she is making me just feel horrible. I thought we had a better relationship as friends, I thought she valued me as a friend as much as I valued her. Recently I found out that she doesn't really care about me as a friend and doesn't feel comfortable around me apparently. We used to text each other everyday for months shared things, talked about our days, etc. She dated one of our mutual friends but they broke up a year ago, I wasn't trying for anything I just wanted to be her friend. I asked her if she wanted to hangout with me and another guy that she knew since she was like 13 or whatever, she replied later with a message that made me understand what I meant to her. She said "if anon ( her-ex) wasn't going then she's not going. She instantly I got really confused I asked why not? So she started making up this excuse of having different energies with people and how her ex was a positive energy so she needs someone like that around or else she gets tired and whatever bullshit. I had a long ass talk with her about this shit and I asked her this at one point. So let me get this straight, you only want to hangout if anon (her-ex) is there? Does that mean your not comfortable around anyone except him, like you can't have fun with us?

She replied 5 minutes later saying I never said I don't have fun with you guys. She completely ignored the part about feeling comfortable around us. To me this means fuck you guys I don't trust anyone expect my ex so I can't hangout with you guys unless he is there. She acts like were all gonna fucking make a move on her or i dont know, but it made me feel really fucking down because I thought we had a better friendship then we really do.

Cont.
>>
>>16911702
Now on top of this she met a guy online and is going to try out a relationship with him by going to his house for a week. This just made it even worse because now im my eyes she trusts a fucking stranger more then me, just like that my eyes were opened to what our relationship really was, and it was nowhere close to what I expected it to be. I really want to be friends with her I had such a fun time but the more I think about it and the more I open my eyes up a little, im starting to think she really isn't my friend and she was just there because of the other guy and stayed because of him.
>>
Seen this before, been through it myself more than I care to admit. From my own experiences people will be quick to label someone a friend, when in reality it is just someone who is alittle more than an acquaintance.

Its easy too figure out who your real friends are. This isn't one of them from the sounds of it. Take it on the chin and act accordingly.
>>
just send a final message along the lines of:

'you won't accept me for who I am, I always respected you for your gender and identity, etc. etc.', 'i have nothing more to say to you, but have yourself know during our friendship I would've helped you through any struggle' - which I reckon is true

just make her realise she's being mean and delete and block her

if she tries to get back to you, then good, otherwise protect yourself, bro
>>
>>16911852
Well right now I stopped talking with her, if she sends me messages I make my answer short and quick and I dont want to have a conversation with her right now. My issue is she is apart of my friend group so I might have to stop hanging out with them for a while also. I hope one day that she can see me as a friend and something along the lines of what she meant to me but I know that is just a stupid dream that will never happen
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.