[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pimples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: qujEHd5.png (723 KB, 664x750) Image search: [Google]
qujEHd5.png
723 KB, 664x750
Hey /adv/
im a 19/m and probably a 4-5/10 max right now because I have really bad pimples around my mouth. Its starting to effect me in the real world, already being shy and depressed, it doesnt help. Im getting worse anxiety and im constantly worried about how i look. Im using some shitty commercial cleansing agent but that isnt working at all.
What should i do? What would be the best ways to remove to pimples/cover them?
>>
>>16911016
>What should i do? What would be the best ways to remove to pimples/cover them?

First off do not scratch them, they will become scars that will take 30 years to buff out.

At that age, its normal to have more than normal oil production in the face. Oil is good, it makes your skin outhful and shiny, but too much can cause clogged pores.

The best you can do is ride it out.

Have a routine you follow every night:

1) Wash face with warm water to open up pores
2) Get a washcloth and soak it in hot water, let it cool and apply to your face. This is a cheap way to open your pores further.
3) Get an oil-free face moisturizer and apply throughout face (check youtube routines; see how girls do the proper technique as doing it wrong may promote wrinkles)
4) Wash your hand and wipe off the excess moisturizer

Ensure that you wash your sheets and blanket once every two weeks. If you do have time, do shower before sleep, you can skip to step 4 when you step off the shower. You want to be clean when you get into bed, so when your face is resting on the pillow there isn't the day's much and dirt on it.

If the acne develops worse (on top of the other) you ma have abornal hyper oil glands, in that case, the acne could possibly develop into cysts and bleed, and erupt for being so tender. At this point, (if you ever see blody pimples), go see a dermatologist.

As for self-esteem issues, all I can say is man/woman-up! You're young, this should start slowing down at 20+. Don't beat yourself up, it may look unappealing now, but if you follow a hygeine regimen and don't pick at it, you will come off with clear skin in your 20s.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.