[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf is rather shy and sometimes tends to tense up when we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 460x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 460x608
My bf is rather shy and sometimes tends to tense up when we have sex. Penetrative sex is no prob, but as soon as the focus is on him (hj,bj), he seems to feel a bit awkward. It's not extremely bad, but i can tell and i would love to get him to relax and enjoy it a bit more. How can i help him? I already noticed that it's better when the lights are dimmed and he can "do something" himself. Like finger me or play with my boobs. I can absolutely understand him, i'm the same myself. Do you have any ideas? Maybe you experience the same? What would help you?
>>
>>16910576
some guys dont like blowjobs. i know because im one of them. they are really uncomfortable and can hurt. handjobs are okay if my gf doesnt pull too jard.
>>
>>16910576
drugs
>>
>>16910576
It may actually be a good sign. There are so many idiotic forces out there trying to get guys to think of sex as conquest and girls as prey to be caught and discarded, that the occasional sensitive guy begins to feel guilty about taking pleasure from sex without giving at least as much in return.

(Put another way, when everyone you grew up with told you that a blowjob was demeaning to the girl and proof of how much power you had over her, it can be hard to let a girl you really care about "degrade" herself that way.)

Convince him that you do what you do because you want to, that he couldn't get you to do something you didn't want to even if he tried, and that he gives you enough pleasure through what he does to you that he's not short-changing you by accepting some pleasure in return - and all will be well.
>>
>>16910930
Food for thoughts. Thanks anon.

This might both be reasons that play into it. I guess i just have to give it some time. Someday he will surely get that giving him pleasure is extremely satisfying to me too. And he might also adopt the idea that no sexual act between two people that see sex as something to be playfull and experimentative with could be degrading since it's just sex and not something that has an impact on the relationship otherwise. Odd thing is that he doesn't seem to have a problem with sticking his dick inside my ass kek
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.