[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is 5 partners at 17 bad? My gf told me this right when we first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457479194443.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457479194443.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
is 5 partners at 17 bad?

My gf told me this right when we first met and I know she's being honest. She's been honest about literally everything even if she knows I won't like it.

Anyways, is 5 sexual partners at 17 bad? 4 of those were just in 2015 alone. 1 was a somewhat long relationship. She has remorse over her past and opened up to me about it saying she should have protected herself and she went through a depressing stage in her life and that there was no excuse for what she did.

Should I worry about this?
>>
>>16909828
Personally, I wouldn't be with someone like that.

Other people are going to say that wouldn't care, or even prefer it, though.

It's all up to you and your personal values, beliefs, and feelings. If you're here asking and unsure about it, that probably means something.
>>
>>16909828

she had sex with 5 different people and she's 17?

red flag
>>
>>16909837
It does bother me. Probably because I've only been with one other person and I'm 19.

May I ask why you wouldn't want?
Ideally, I wouldn't want to either because I was always under the assumption with someone who sleeps around has poor values and judgement but the thing with her is she knows this. She knows she screwed up and admits it. She said she went through a depressing stage of her life and wasn't happy all year until she got into our relationship. A month before she met me, she had sex with a guy she met 2 weeks after knowing him.
>>
>>16909851
For a multitude of reasons. I very highly value sex and connect it with emotional intimacy and commitment with the person I love. I wanted to have one life partner and I was only interested in being physical a with that person. I wanted the same from them. I wanted to and was able to wait so I think it's fair I want that of a partner too. I think promiscuity is often a sign of lack of self-control, impulsiveness, and poor forethought, among other things. It means they do not have the same beliefs or values as I do and that alone would make us incompatible. Also, promiscuity is just a personal turn-off for me.

I think what it comes down to is always compatibility. People with similar pasts are usually more compatible.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.