[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted this yesterday and got no replies, c'mon /adv/, help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: depression.jpg (31 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
31 KB, 500x260
Posted this yesterday and got no replies, c'mon /adv/, help me.

A quick backstory:
>Meet girl many years ago on the internet
>Become online friends
>Things start to get more intimate and romantic between us
>Eventually fly over to meet her, think she is even more amazing in person and fall hard in love
>After a few more visits we start dating officialy
>Notice she's not nearly as invested or passionate about the whole thing as i am
>After one year she breaks up with me over the phone
>Says she doesn't feel anything for me and don't want to see me again

It's been 4 months and she hasn't called or texted me yet. I want your sincere opinion guys and girls of /adv/, is there even a chance that she will ever come back or should i move on?

I've never been so sad and depressed in my life, i'm so heartbroken, i love her so much and i think i'll never find someone that will make me feel so strongly in love. It crushes my soul to think she is lost forever, i can't deal with this pain...
>>
I did something similar when I was a stupid teenager.
I felt horrible for a long while.

The thing is that you were really never what she wanted.
That's OK.

Everyone is searching for who they want.
You want her because she was probably one of your firsts.
One of the first people you felt love for.

That's OK.

But you need to let it go.
Seek in your present life someone who you first meet, enjoy, and then love.

Just like you did her.

Let it go.

You have felt love and that's a strength.
Letting it go is another.

You are greater now than before
>>
>>16909419
I know you might be correct in everything you said and i really should let it go but it's so hard man...

It's so painful, she's everything i wanted in my life, i can't believe she's gone, just imagining her in someone else's arms crushes my soul. Why did this have to happen to me?
>>
>It's been 4 months and she hasn't called or texted me yet
>is there even a chance that she will ever come back or should i move on?

No there isn't any chance.
Yes you should move on.

It sucks but you need to cut your losses. Deal with the emotions and push on. Don't dwell on it and it'll heal, you'll eventually find someone else.
>>
>>16909491

Because unfortunately not everyone feels the same way at the same time, which leads to discord and problems as you have experienced.

There are other women. You're still young. It's not the end of the world. You'll be okay.
>>
>>16909377
Nice dubs for one.
Two Totally know how you feel in this situation only difference is it was reverse roles for me.
>Met Girl Online
>Become friends then I ask her out
>Date for a while
>Massive asshole got nudes from her and were seeing other people on this side
>Make up story that this chick kissed me and I felt like shit
>Hear her say "I'll never send nudes again"
>Shit.jpeg
>Noticed how much of an asshole I was
>Still think about it
>Can't talk to her because she won't answer me.
>Remember how loyal she was in an online relationship while I wasn't
>Remember that she did an amazing birthday party type thing for me
>ShitNigga.avi
So Basically have this weird attachment thing where I can't talk to her because if I try she doesn't answer plus when I do I just feel like the biggest asshole. Enough about me tho here ya go OP. Try calling her and see what she's up too. Don't be weird or creepy about it if she goes along with you perfect. Op saying that if this is the (could be) special person in your life then try your 100% to get her back (Without being creepy, Can't stress that enough) Trust me if she makes you feel this way in the way that your so depressed because you miss her then fix that OP by talking to her again.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.