[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I'm an American living in Italy, and I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lego-strip-club-set1-640x533.jpg (71 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
lego-strip-club-set1-640x533.jpg
71 KB, 640x533
Hey /adv/

I'm an American living in Italy, and I have to go into work for a couple hours tonight around 12am-1am to do this stupid time change thing.

I don't have anything else to do and I was wondering /adv/'s opinion: Is it 'too' lame to go to a stripclub on my own afterward? I mean, I've got nothing else to do, and the clubs are open til like 4-5am, so plenty of time to swing by.

The stripclubs here are way different than in America, FYI. There's a lot more one on one and conversation. No one goes up to stage to give money to the dancer, and the dancers are never dancing as wildly and extreme as American dancers. Most of them just sit around until someone approaches them, then they talk for a while, maybe get a dance. The girls are beautiful (less tattoos/scars, always thinner), but not anywhere near as sexual as American strippers, until you get the dance - then they get way more sexual than I was expecting.

I don't really even want a dance. I just wanna have a few beers, see some tits, relax, then go home. I honestly don't really want to do the talking part - I just wanna have a few beers, see some tits, relax, then go home - but it's sort of expected that you sit and talk with a girl if you go to a stripclub here.

So what does /adv/ think? Is it worth doing without friends, or should I do something else? Like what, what else is there to do?
>>
My advice is to learn to make decisions on your own.
>>
>>16908204
Lol, excellent advice, desu.

Thing is, I'm just on the fence. I could do nothing, stay home, and be boring (but save money), or I could go see some titties (but spend money). For the first time in my life I have over $20k, and I've kind of got into a habit of enjoying having the money more than doing anything on the weekends and spending it. Was just wondering what others thought.

Genuinely good advice though.
>>
>>16908242
>>16908153
... MMMM well are you getting fucked outside of the strip club..?

Because if you're getting fucked already, why waste money on tits? Tits aren't that interesting, most of them look shitty, and the ones that look good almost all look approximately the same just different sizes. That'd be like looking at different sized Air Jordans all day... it's still just a fucking sneaker.

I'd save my money unless you're going there to get something worth it. You can't flirt with pretty women all day usually, so if you were going to *flirt* and get danced on...then maybe. But going to just look at tits? I feel like you can do that on your computer at home.

Do the italian strippers sleep with men ever? VIP rooms?
>>
>>16908278
Well most strippers in Italy are actually not Italian. Italians are kind of snobs and look down on poor etiquette/values - they are kinda of snobby weak pushovers (which is how the mafia runs half the country), so most strippers in Italy are immigrants from surrounding countries. Poland, Germany, Croatia -- the ones from eastern europe are easily the hottest. Holy shit, how could an area so poor have chicks so hot.

Anyway, yeah sometimes. I've gotten two numbers before (didn't go anywhere. Wasn't trying), and a friend of mine definitely slept with a few before he left.
>>
It's kinda pathetic. Also you're paying money to get blue balls. How about you go to a bar instead and try to get some Italian pussy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.