[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fags deal with your Uni course being a literal cockfest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160312_180313.jpg (23 KB, 540x276) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_180313.jpg
23 KB, 540x276
How do you fags deal with your Uni course being a literal cockfest?
>>
meet girls another way. The classes im in average about 5 people per session. None of those students are girls
>>
>join clubs or student associations
>get a part-time job at a place where there are girls
>go to parties
>if you are in dorms, transfer to a co-ed dorm
>if you are in an apartment, next time you move apartments, be that guy who introduces himself to all his neighbours and makes an effort to chat with them every once in a blue moon
>>
Firstly, you've no excuse for failing to bang the few passably attractive women who are in that course. Fields dominated by male students tend also to be dominated by physically and emotionally repulsive male students. Do you despair that there are so few attractive women around? Well the ladies also despair that there are so few attractive men around. You have every opportunity to become the stud in this cohort.

Outside of that, it's up to you to vary the groups to which you're exposed. Study some strange topics which interest you. Make use of your free time in public spaces.
>>
File: 1448899870376.jpg (140 KB, 796x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448899870376.jpg
140 KB, 796x1200
>>16907634
Do activities outside of uni and fuck girls there. Find a group of guys (or even just one) to go be social with you and wingman each other.
I was in the same situation, tech degree etc etc. Found a group of lads to be drinking buddies and would go out to parties or host house parties and hook up there. This way you also separate academic life and dat pussy life. Win win.
>>
Just fuck your highschool sweetheart ya dingus. Or pickup drunk trash at parties whatever suits your needs.
>>
as others have said organizations are definitely the way to go. both of the big ones at my school are probably about 60-40 girls and I go to a small engineering school in Louisiana
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.