[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet Girl on Tinder >we have an amazing, unique, wonderful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1440430112756.jpg (61 KB, 386x396) Image search: [Google]
1440430112756.jpg
61 KB, 386x396
>meet Girl on Tinder
>we have an amazing, unique, wonderful connection from day one
>she wants to go out the next day already, I agree
>however she doesn't really trust me
>brings her gay friend with her
>it's awkward
>he just walks behind or in front of us in his phone, we can't really talk, I don't know what to say
>we never even kiss or have some time alone
>go home feeling shitty
>she asks me out again today
>to go to a pub with her gay friend and his boyfriend
>I fucking don't wanna go
>she says I'm being an asshole
>I just wanna have normal dates and get to know her
>I have no interest in her friends

Am I really being an asshole or am I right?
>>
>>16907541
>know chick for like two days
>she's already calling you an asshole
>you're already questioning if this is okay

Jesus, if you can't see the answer already, we can't help you.
>>
>>16907541

So you've only been out 2 or 3 times?

Is she trying to friendzone you, or is she showing that she is interested romantically?

I would try to tell her that you are interested, and would like to work towards forming a more intimate relationship with her, but that its a little awkward with her friends around. Tell her you don't mind hanging out all together, but you'd like some alone time too.

Did she go alone for the first date? it seems like a red flag that she would be fine the first date, and then all of a sudden she doesn't trust you to be alone.
>>
"being an asshole" is probably more about how you phrase it than what you want.

I would be pretty pissed if I agreed on a date and they bring someone else along without telling me.

She may have very good reasons to bring her friend along. It's up to you to decide if that's acceptable to you or not. Just don't be an asshole about it.
>>
>>16907546
This.

You should've been like: "this is Netflix n chill, not gay orgy n chill."
>>
>>16907550
>>16907552

She brought her friend along for the very first date. We've been out one time. She says she's very interested in me romantically and has never felt this way about anybody before, however it seems we can't go out alone.

When she suggested that her friend would go with her the first time because of trust issues, I told her I'd really preffer if he didn't because that'd make things uncomfortable and I wouldn't really wanna go. Then she promised me she'd be there alone. I got there and he had gone along.

I told her today I want to get to know her, just her, before I meet her friends like that, and that we can't form a real connection if every time we go out in groups with her friends around. She really wanted me to go to the pub but I just feel no desire to, I'd just spend money and have no intimacy, no close conversations, no contact.
>>
>>16907567

Just tell her you want to get to know her; you'll get to know her friends when it is more appropriate. Also, lying to you about bring a friend isn't cool. I would address that right away. You should be the one with trust issues.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.