[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends and I made plans to do something pretty time consuming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1453607718079.jpg (3 MB, 4260x2080) Image search: [Google]
1453607718079.jpg
3 MB, 4260x2080
My friends and I made plans to do something pretty time consuming and ultimately not that exciting for next weekend, but we made these plans nearly two months ago when we were drunk.

Now I want to drop the plans and watch Daredevil by myself all weekend, but I know they'll be disappointed if I back out. What should I do?
>>
>>16906239
Go anyway you autist. This is a chance to build memories and have experiences you can only do once.

Daredevil will still be there.
>>
>>16906242

Maybe you'll change your tune once you hear what they want to do...

They want to play the entirety of Ocarina of Time all the way through in one playthrough, switching out in shifts to complete it. We're not even really heavy videogame players, so I don't know where the idea came from, but they're really excited about it still. I feel like staying up for 16 hours or whatever after a workday and screwing up my sleep schedule for my weekend seems stupid.
>>
File: 1453724383752.jpg (18 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
1453724383752.jpg
18 KB, 259x200
>>16906264
16 hours on Ocarina? What are you guys being completionist fags or something? Game take 8 hours tops.

My point remains. Hanging out with your buddies, doing fuck all but talking, bullshitting and drinking is the thing I miss from my younger days more than anything.

If you get tired or bored, there's no reason you can't make up some excuse to leave early. Or just be honest and say. Hey guys, it's been a good time, but I'm tired and I've got some shit get done and leave about the time you guys get the hookshot.

Either way, daredevil is digital information. It'll be around for fucking ever. The opportunity to hang and chill with your bros is fleeting.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.