[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I need to get my father to divorce his evil wife of 8 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1354497870153.jpg (49 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
1354497870153.jpg
49 KB, 540x541
So I need to get my father to divorce his evil wife of 8 years. Wondering if I could get any ideas from you guys. Short backstory:
>Live with dad and his wife during adolescence (21 now)
>As years go by his wife starts getting more and more irritable and mean
>she identifies as Christian this whole time too lmao
>basically a mean bitch
>get kicked out later on (that's another story but it was her doing)

FOUR YEARS LATER (present day)
>a few days ago see sister who is living with them still
>she tells how much of a rotten bitch she has become
>is a total asshole to my sister all the time
>has my father by the balls. He can never do anything unless she knows about it or goes with him
>dad obviously hates her but is too whipped to do anything about it

Imagine being SO WHIPPED that you can't do shit and barely speak to your own children because she has her own idea of what life should be like. My father's wife is a manipulative, life-destroying succubus who has ruined my father's soul and is an asshole to my sister. She must be taken out of my familial affairs. My sister told me some pretty sad shit and I honestly carried a lot of anger towards my father, but now that's directed at his bitch wife. I need a plan to get them divorced so my father can find his true self and enjoy life again.

Basically asking for ideas for a plan to get my father to divorce his evil wife. What do you guys think?
>>
What have you said to your father in regards to all this?
>>
>>16904661
Several years ago we had an extremely major disagreement which resulted in my getting kicked out. Haven't spoken to or seen him in years. When he's under emotional stress he becomes extremely volatile, not physically but mentally and verbally. Thus, talking to him would prove awkward and regarding this topic would be, I'm sure, very heated on his end. I'm a very calm person so we can clash pretty hard.
I've thought about trying to communicate this to him but every scenario in my head ends pretty bad. But maybe it's worth a shot, I don't know.
>>
lil bump
>>
There is no way for a child to convince a parent to divorce the other through talk alone. Some major damage has to be done to the children for the parents to take their child away from those causing it. If you can think of a way to use your parents to do substantial, undeniable harm to you, or at least make it seam like they did, then you have a good chance.

Easy ways are abuse of any type. You'll have to get the authorities involved if you really want to get them to consider a divorce. Sorry I can't think of any good execution methods.
>>
>>16904655
>he's never seen The Parent Trap
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.