[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet bf online, it's kind of long distance, we meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1428819735898.png (184 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1428819735898.png
184 KB, 500x377
>meet bf online, it's kind of long distance, we meet maybe twice a month
>most of our get-togethers are just chilling at his place and sex (he lives with his brother and his brother's wife so yeah)
>the dates he plans usually involve his friends/co-workers
>he asks me if i want to plan the date this time, so i happily oblige
>really want to spend some time with bf alone, since we never really get any alone time
>ask bf if he wants to go to the aquarium with me as a date
>he really wants to go, never been there, would be his first time
>think this is an awesome opportunity for us to do some cutesy stuff and make memories
>bf ends up talking about this date with some of his friends
>now his friends want to tag along with us

would it be rude of me to ask him to tell his friends not to come? it's kind of sticky, since according to my bf, they're the ones who kind of invited themselves. (which my bf seems to have no problem with)

or should i just let this one go, and plan another date with him that i specifically specify that i'd like to spend time alone with him?

his friends are alright people, but my bf usually gets caught up talking to them about their workplace gossip. something i can't really relate to or join in on.

in any case, it's something i'll be addressing with him... just trying to figure out my plans for the moment though.
>>
Just tell him that you like his friends, but he did tell you you could plan the date, and you rarely get to see him so want to spend some alone time with him.

That's not at all unreasonable
>>
>>16904086
>bf
>online
>a few dates

Just how fat and autistic are you?
>>
>>16904090
thanks, i was scared i might appear like i don't like his friends and want to exclude them or something... i still want to make a good impression on his friends, i know how important they are to him.

>>16904091
neither actually. mostly our schedules make it hard for us to see each other. he works graveyard shifts, i'm a full time student. we're usually both exhausted so we opt to just chill and have sex. dates are when we both have the time and the energy to go somewhere nice. plus it's been pretty cold out, but with the weather warming up, i'm hoping we can go on more dates.
>>
>>16904108
>i still want to make a good impression on his friends, i know how important they are to him.

Then tell him that and ask if you can have a rain check with his friends because you DO want to get to know them.

I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that.
>>
>>16904122
thanks, that's a good idea. i guess i could plan something else with his friends involved too.
>>
>>16904086
>Rude to ask his friends not to come
Anon he's a first time aquarium visitor of course he will be nervous. I think you're going a bit hard on the guy by forcing him to bring his friends along. Really, you can get those memories later. Why does it have to be his first time? Just get it over with and maybe invite his friends over the next time, or further down the road. I'm sure he will be thankful if you back down. As long as there's no malfunctions going on like excessive urination, eel not long enough, ED/ERP (eel discharge/eel rigidity problems) everything will be fine. Maybe you'd like a bolder man that can jump in the shark tank for you but that's aiming a bit high I think.
>>
File: 1391318867626.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1391318867626.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>16904218
i wish reddit would go.
>>
>>16904218

I don't even...

Was this supposed to be funny?

I hate to break it to you, but it's just coming off as retarded...
>>
>>16904300
>>16904301
D-don't be mean. I need practice. If I don't try I don't get better. I was going for the misreading approach at first but it got way out of hand and I started thinking of fishy puns and stuff. I think somewhere along the line it was OK.
>>
>>16904327

News Flash: The fact that you felt you had to do that in the first place reveals you to be an "edgy" middleschooler :/
>>
>>16904494
>I'm 23
It's pretty bad. But it's not like I cared about anons problems. Thread was practically over. So I tried to force a joke. Humor is so hard for me and it's among the only routes to reproduction a guy has. So I feel I gotta try at least.
>>
>>16904653
>Humor is so hard for me and it's among the only routes to reproduction a guy has.

No. It really isn't.

Focus your shit on actually achieving something great and the women will follow as a side bonus.

Focusing on getting laid will only ever get you nowhere but depressed and bitter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.