[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, here is the deal About a year and a half ago I fell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Roki 2.jpg (964 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Roki 2.jpg
964 KB, 683x1024
So guys, here is the deal

About a year and a half ago I fell for this girl, we were both in college and just about to graduate and you know, the usual happened, we spent talking all night long, flirting and shit, but the thing is she moved to other country a few months back, I was like okey this things happen I just need to move on but we kept texting all the time.

Then she came back for graduation and holy fuck, that was one of the best nights of my life, with her and all my friends, we were pretty close those days but I didn't make a move because she was leaving in just a week and that would be a retarded thing to do (I was also dating another girl at the time thing she didn't know) but she knew for sure I liked her (and almost made me say it by myself) because a friend of mine drunk told her. After she moved back we kept texting flirting and all of that but It wouldn't be the same and we both knew so we became like best friends.

The thing is recently she told me she had a boyfriend(who cheated on her) all the way back since she moved, over a year and a half ago, and she didn't even tell me once even tough sometimes she would get jealous that I was dating and stalked my profiles to see who I'm dating with right now I mean....What?

Why she wouldn't just tell me from the beginning?, the thing is I like keeping her around, she is a great person to talk to but I'm really starting to think our friendship is worhtless to her because these kind of things are a big deal she could have talked to me(she was even planing on marrying), should I start plugging off her of my life?
>>
>dating another girl at the time
>kept texting flirting and all of that
>she had a boyfriend

You both are being very reckless with your personal affairs, and it's really just a coincidence that it happens to be that you're involved with one another. Don't miss the forest for the trees here. Forget about what feelings were or weren't involved. Don't worry about her motivations. The lesson here is that she's not a great person and neither are you. You're both just very obviously young people.

Stop being involved with her. Close the book on this part of your life. Going forward, try to manage your life respectfully and realistically. Neither of those words apply to the story you just told about this girl. It's time to adopt some new standards of behavior here buddy. As an aside, I hope she does the same too.
>>
>>16903403
You both are cheating scumbags and are perfect for eachother! Congrats on finding your soul mate!
>>
>>16903417

Thanks for the advice man, I'm really trying to develop a serious relationship with the woman I'm dating right now, we all are in our early 20's so you are pretty correct.

>>16903421
Whoa whoa whoa, hang in there buddy, I would rather end a relationship than cheat (which at the time it was happening)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.