[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choosing a path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: San_Francisco-wallpaper-10199349.jpg (941 KB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
San_Francisco-wallpaper-10199349.jpg
941 KB, 2160x1920
OK I want to take the viable path that takes "work." I'm aiming for computer science based on the point that programming seems to be needed in the future. I just want to work and know I'm not fucking over myself. I know we live in a society that has set rules that cater to happiness and sad. I've been depressed, but don't want to talk about it due to "staring into the abyss." I try to eat right and workout 6 times a week. I'm sort of paranoid, but I want to work on a path that ultimately is "comfortable." Am I using my time wisely? I interact with people, but I just feel all the time nervous because I need to act a certain way or shit will hit the fan. I'm trying to follow the program. I know many of you are around my age, but would like advice from 21+ primarily. I don't care for drugs or alcohol as that's not my interest anymore. I want to build relationships, but my social anxiety is super high. I'm trying to use what is considered normal with exercising and fashion. I just want to know what the actual "work" can be done to be well off.
>>
Any feedback at this point
>>
>>16902657

Yeah mate, we all want this in the end.
Point is...you will never know.

There is no recipe to succes, just some to be a good man.

I started Economy and Business.
Got bored and frustrated.
Switched to Philosophy.
Got degree.
Now i'm credit manager.

Solid monogamus relationship since 19 with cute family girl.
She cheated on me.
With girls.
So I get the girl she was with.
Piercings and daddy issue.
But we are fine. Since 4 years.

I've just started to learn how twisted is life, so my only advice will be. "FUCK YOUR SOCIAL ANXIETY"
For real, it's not real.
The confidence is not real, everybody is afraid. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

I'm not telling you "just be yourself" but "just do what you want and don't care about others"
Best moment in my life were the ones in which i did what i wanted.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.