[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gf of 2,5 years >We love each other loads >Been arguing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1453833873403.jpg (100 KB, 636x792) Image search: [Google]
1453833873403.jpg
100 KB, 636x792
>Gf of 2,5 years
>We love each other loads
>Been arguing a lot lately
>Tells me shes can't stand the big city life and wants to leave, says she will stay max another 2 years
>All my friends and family are here
>All my dreams are here working all day at them and it'll take 4 years to achieve them
>Try to talk it over and she screams and tells me that im not her priority and that she will stop treating me as such
>It hurts me and I can't function

I love her so much but it pains me that I have to give up everything to be with her and that every time i try to talk to her she turns cold and angry. I'm lost and unhappy and its been going on for weeks now. Have you ever thought of leaving someone you loved so much because of differences and feeling pressured?
>>
Move on
>>
>>16902415
OP, you should leave her.
You love her, and it's great, but love isn't all that matters in long term.
Being compatible, having chemistry, trusting each other, having the same plans for the future matters more than love itself.
If you two don't have the same plan and there is no way you can compromise, one of you will need to be unhappy and will get frustrated and hate the other.These fights will be more frequent.
Try to talk about it and see if there's a way to find a compromise. If there's no way, just leave.
A relationship should improve your life and make you feel better.
>>
>>16902415
She is being too emotional about how you feel, and you are being emotional about where you live. You just want different things in know it's hard, but if two people want such different things in life then they just aren't compatible. You could just as easily say she doesn't prioritize you.

This is the deal breaker stuff you SHOULD be discussing before you fuck up and get married.
>>
You're not a bad person for not wanting to move away, but at the same time she's not a bad person for wanting to.

The bottom line is whether you want to move away or stay with your girlfriend. There's no inbetween. I think you should stay and leave your girlfriend, but you can't resent her for wanting to move away.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.